Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accounts question (QPR related) 12:11 - Dec 4 with 3767 viewsW5R

There's been a document filed at Companies House an "AR01".

It only lists two directors??
Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:15 - Dec 4 with 2716 viewsElHoop

For QPR Holdings?
Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:16 - Dec 4 with 2710 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:15 - Dec 4 by ElHoop

For QPR Holdings?

yeah Ruben isnt listed.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:25 - Dec 4 with 2674 viewsElHoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:16 - Dec 4 by W5R

yeah Ruben isnt listed.

Maybe he isn't a director. Here's the stuff filed since the old brigade walked:

Document
MR01 21/03/2014 REGISTRATION OF A CHARGE / CHARGE CODE 031977560058

Document
MR01 21/03/2014 REGISTRATION OF A CHARGE / CHARGE CODE 031977560059

Document
AA 04/03/2014 GROUP OF COMPANIES' ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/05/13

Document
AR01 03/06/2013 13/05/13 CHANGES

Document
MG01 27/03/2013 PARTICULARS OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE / CHARGE NO: 57

Document
MG01 27/03/2013 PARTICULARS OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE / CHARGE NO: 56

Document
AA 04/03/2013 GROUP OF COMPANIES' ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/05/12

Document
MG02 06/02/2013 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 52

Document
MG02 06/02/2013 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 53

Document
MG02 29/01/2013 DECLARATION OF SATISFACTION IN FULL OR IN PART OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE /FULL /CHARGE NO 54

Document
AR01 12/06/2012 13/05/12 BULK LIST

Document
AA 06/03/2012 GROUP OF COMPANIES' ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/05/11

Document
MG01 23/02/2012 PARTICULARS OF A MORTGAGE OR CHARGE / CHARGE NO: 55

Document
CC04 07/02/2012 STATEMENT OF COMPANY'S OBJECTS

Document
AP01 02/02/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED SUDHIR MAHESHWARI

Document
AP01 02/02/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR AMIT BHATIA

Folder
RES01 09/12/2011 ADOPT ARTICLES 28/10/2011

Document Image Available
RES10 09/12/2011 AUTHORISED ALLOTMENT OF SHARES AND DEBENTURES

Document
AP01 24/08/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED TAN SRI ANTHONY FRANCIS FERNANDES

Document
AP01 24/08/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED DATO' KAMARUDIN BIN MERANUN
Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:28 - Dec 4 with 2659 viewsW5R

Just thought if you owned something (or part owned) you would be a director, have voting rights etc etc

http://www.qpr.co.uk/club/info/company-details/index.aspx#KclXlmhHQGQPL1fg.99
Accounts question (QPR related) on 13:27 - Dec 4 with 2543 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Credit system I use here at work lists Four. Amit, TF, Reuben and an Indian guy called Sudhir Maheshwari
Accounts question (QPR related) on 13:44 - Dec 4 with 2499 viewsElHoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 12:28 - Dec 4 by W5R

Just thought if you owned something (or part owned) you would be a director, have voting rights etc etc

http://www.qpr.co.uk/club/info/company-details/index.aspx#KclXlmhHQGQPL1fg.99

You can be a director without being a shareholder or a shareholder without being a director, or you can be both. Or neither!
Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:20 - Dec 4 with 2451 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 13:27 - Dec 4 by CroydonCaptJack

The Credit system I use here at work lists Four. Amit, TF, Reuben and an Indian guy called Sudhir Maheshwari

Do you know why the AR01 form only lists two?
Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:27 - Dec 4 with 2440 viewsdanehoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:20 - Dec 4 by W5R

Do you know why the AR01 form only lists two?

Why? So you can make up another story! I reckon that you just might Scott Jones after all.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:34 - Dec 4 with 2432 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:27 - Dec 4 by danehoop

Why? So you can make up another story! I reckon that you just might Scott Jones after all.

It's a genuine question.

Forms have been submitted at companies house which I do NOT understand. Previously they listed 4 directors and now this document has only two on it.

It may be that this document only needs two directors details on it? It may be a complete NON story. However, it's curious and may be important. Given the wealth of expertise on here I thought someone in the know may just be able to quickly answer the query
Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:58 - Dec 4 with 2398 viewsaustinqpr

Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:34 - Dec 4 by W5R

It's a genuine question.

Forms have been submitted at companies house which I do NOT understand. Previously they listed 4 directors and now this document has only two on it.

It may be that this document only needs two directors details on it? It may be a complete NON story. However, it's curious and may be important. Given the wealth of expertise on here I thought someone in the know may just be able to quickly answer the query

An AR01 is an Annual Return which all incorporated companies have to file annually.

It has to show all directors and all shareholders, these will be shown in 2 different sections, Shareholders are usually the last part on the form.

How many shareholders are listed?
Accounts question (QPR related) on 15:02 - Dec 4 with 2386 viewsElHoop

The annual return shows 4 directors and other statutory information over its 18 pages.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:11 - Dec 4 with 2320 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 14:58 - Dec 4 by austinqpr

An AR01 is an Annual Return which all incorporated companies have to file annually.

It has to show all directors and all shareholders, these will be shown in 2 different sections, Shareholders are usually the last part on the form.

How many shareholders are listed?

It shows two and two only.

AS i said may be a non thing but just asking the question
Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:17 - Dec 4 with 2306 viewsElHoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:11 - Dec 4 by W5R

It shows two and two only.

AS i said may be a non thing but just asking the question

No you are wrong.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:25 - Dec 4 with 2284 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:17 - Dec 4 by ElHoop

No you are wrong.

Well i have a six page document in front of me that i personally paid for and downloaded from companies house and is the latest publicly available document.

Pages 4 and 5 list two directors.

For Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Ltd.

Now, as I have repeated many times this may be a non story but this company, whatever the f@ckety f@ck f@ck it is within the grand scheme of things has TWO directors. Neither of which are Ruben nor Amit.

If anyone can explain what/when/why that would be lovely.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:56 - Dec 4 with 2235 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes please.

I want to know whether I should be in full panic mode about something I have no control over and has no relevance to me or my enjoyment of all things Rangers!

Fair play to you though for actually PAYING for that document - that IS dedication, although I can't help thinking the money would have been better spent on a ticket or in the club shop etc!
Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:58 - Dec 4 with 2229 viewsaston_hoop

Accounts question (QPR related) on 16:25 - Dec 4 by W5R

Well i have a six page document in front of me that i personally paid for and downloaded from companies house and is the latest publicly available document.

Pages 4 and 5 list two directors.

For Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Ltd.

Now, as I have repeated many times this may be a non story but this company, whatever the f@ckety f@ck f@ck it is within the grand scheme of things has TWO directors. Neither of which are Ruben nor Amit.

If anyone can explain what/when/why that would be lovely.

I'm far from a business expert so someone should hopefully come and explain why but there are 2 companies, a parent company (QPR Holdings) and another company (Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Ltd)

A quick search shows that QPR holdings have 4 directors and have done since 2011 and Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Ltd have 2 directors and have done since 2011. Complete non-story.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Accounts question (QPR related) on 17:16 - Dec 4 with 2187 viewsdanehoop

No don't say that as it will mean that W5R (Scrote Jones or a very similar clone) has downloaded - after spending from his own pocket - the wrong set of documents with which to make up a spurious rumour.

Never knowingly understood

Accounts question (QPR related) on 17:48 - Dec 4 with 2137 viewsLythamR

Accounts question (QPR related) on 17:16 - Dec 4 by danehoop

No don't say that as it will mean that W5R (Scrote Jones or a very similar clone) has downloaded - after spending from his own pocket - the wrong set of documents with which to make up a spurious rumour.

yup thats the annual return for the Football club company not the holding company , you need the other company Scott , i imagine the football club returns looks nice and tidy
Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:02 - Dec 4 with 2108 viewsW5R

As i repeatedly stressed (i thought this was the intelligent clique minority board?)

It may be a non story.

So, why is one company owned by only two of the Malaysians? What does this document mean blah blah.

Less of the w@nkish snide remarks, it's a genuine question which relates to OUR club. If you can't answer it then fine. If someone can who understands the financial aspect of these things that would be great.

After all it's not as if we aren't a quarter of a billion in debt, at the threat of being bottom of our league at Christmas with one shareholder having just foooked up a F1 team now is it?
Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:08 - Dec 4 with 2087 viewsdaveB

it's been the same since Fernandes took over, not sure why it's an issue now
Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:13 - Dec 4 with 2081 viewsW5R

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:08 - Dec 4 by daveB

it's been the same since Fernandes took over, not sure why it's an issue now

its just a blooming question.

Apologies for being irate. What with the debt of a small country over our heads and the owners trying to sell off the club (thats what Beard said re ownership of the new ground) I thought it a pertinent question to ask.

Apparently not.
Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:19 - Dec 4 with 2057 viewsdolcelatte

Accounts question (QPR related) on 17:16 - Dec 4 by danehoop

Yep spending 1 (one) whole pound and getting all indignant.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:19 - Dec 4 with 2056 viewspomanjou

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:02 - Dec 4 by W5R

As i repeatedly stressed (i thought this was the intelligent clique minority board?)

It may be a non story.

So, why is one company owned by only two of the Malaysians? What does this document mean blah blah.

Less of the w@nkish snide remarks, it's a genuine question which relates to OUR club. If you can't answer it then fine. If someone can who understands the financial aspect of these things that would be great.

After all it's not as if we aren't a quarter of a billion in debt, at the threat of being bottom of our league at Christmas with one shareholder having just foooked up a F1 team now is it?

You are right W5R.

Precisely as you said; it's a non story.

For all the reasons given to you earlier in the thread.

It doesn't matter who the directors are of the football club. Pinky and Perky would fill eh bill. The ownership is in the topco (holdings). Ownership decides everything, not directorships.

A non story.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Accounts question (QPR related) on 18:50 - Dec 4 with 2018 viewsW5R

Cheers for clearing it up ish.

Obviously scary that Fernandes "has" 50% of the "other" QPR company.

Man is a wrongun, obviously. Yesterday made me giggle! He was tweeting out pictures of him and Boris...then Boris flew Malaysia instead ;) Gotta love Boris.

Back on topic...so, why was the document filed, what does it mean, how does this relate to the selling off to the club..will the new venture (re the stadium) own this or the "other" QPR?

Is beard constantly pickled?

Questions we need to know the answers of..unfortunately we have no fans groups left anymore to ask them
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 18:51]
Accounts question (QPR related) on 19:42 - Dec 4 with 1931 viewspomanjou

Not scary at all. He lent the club money and he can't get it out.

Why was the document filed you said. You already have the answer at least twice earlier in the thread.

We are just supporters (or in many cases detractors) so knowing the answers or not doesn't matter a bit.

Ownership is power and everything else is peripheral.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024