Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans v villa matchday thread 09:22 - Dec 26 with 23797 viewsorion3016

[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 9:24]

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:01 - Dec 26 with 4063 viewsJackfath

#applauseforjesusonthe25th

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:26 - Dec 26 with 3980 viewsjacksinceever

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:01 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

#applauseforjesusonthe25th

Clown. You should be ashamed.
Also using Warwick's picture as an Avatar. He's funny - you are not
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:31 - Dec 26 with 3970 viewspremierjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:42 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Maybe we could have a minute in the 25th for Jesus?

Are you answering your own question?
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:35 - Dec 26 with 3938 viewsJackfath

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:26 - Dec 26 by jacksinceever

Clown. You should be ashamed.
Also using Warwick's picture as an Avatar. He's funny - you are not

Why should I be ashamed?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:46 - Dec 26 with 3915 viewsunion_jack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:35 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Why should I be ashamed?

Got to say I thought that was quite funny.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 13:11 - Dec 26 with 3858 viewsmacthejack

It was going so well until people started biting.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 13:24 - Dec 26 with 3810 viewsZut_Alors

Would like to see a Jonjo and Ki midfield today. Don't see Villa offering much of a midfield battle, so don't see the need to be cautious and play Leon/Tom C and Ki.

Fancy Siggy and Montero to cause them all sorts of problems, especially if Jonjo plays as I think he helps free up space for Gylfi.

3-0, with Bony, Siggy and Jonjo scoring.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:02 - Dec 26 with 3703 viewsmacthejack

#Swans team v @AVFCOfficial: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Montero, Bony.

Arguably our strongest possible side.
Login to get fewer ads

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:12 - Dec 26 with 3624 viewsWxmJax

that's an attacking line up alright.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:18 - Dec 26 with 3578 viewsZut_Alors

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:02 - Dec 26 by macthejack

#Swans team v @AVFCOfficial: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Montero, Bony.

Arguably our strongest possible side.

Yep. While I think Routs is a better all round player than Dyer, I feel our right side works better with Dyer and Rangel together, so I'm pleased with that lineup.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:52 - Dec 26 with 3394 viewsdailew

10 man Charlton equalise v the Redtits. 1-1 FT.

Comedy gold.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 14:59 - Dec 26 with 3353 viewslonglostjack

Come on u Swans !!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 with 3254 viewsShaky

Bizarre goal -- but they all count.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 with 3250 viewslonglostjack

The Iceman !!!! Come on - no sitting back now please !!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:19 - Dec 26 with 3207 viewsShaky

Agbonlahor looks like has eaten well over the festive season.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:21 - Dec 26 with 3176 viewsShaky

Montero's done something nasty there.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 with 2946 viewsSgorioFruit

doesn't sound good for Montero,

anyway, I wont put no streams of the game on my brand new pc for fear of picking up viruses.
Radio wales are playing some shite rugby,
Swansea Sound no longer commentate on swans games by the looks of things
Sky sports news you have to pay for,

so anything short of going to the game means I have to watch the bbc sports page get regularly updated

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 2891 viewsrossshaw

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

anyway, I wont put no streams of the game on my brand new pc for fear of picking up viruses.

so anything short of going to the game means I have to watch the bbc sports page get regularly updated

Isn't final score on tv?

Trundle could still do a job..

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 2638 viewsMusical_Swan

You can get the game on Radio wales in the Swansea area if you have an analogue radio.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:26 - Dec 26 with 2566 viewsShaky

We're riding our luck here. Sitting far too deep gifting them control of the game.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:32 - Dec 26 with 2505 viewsShaky

That was a penalty.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:43 - Dec 26 with 2384 viewsGlyn1

Can you press the red button on BBC1 any time after 3 o'clock to get their football programme?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 2320 viewsrossshaw

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:43 - Dec 26 by Glyn1

Can you press the red button on BBC1 any time after 3 o'clock to get their football programme?

Nervy finish. Typical swansea!

Trundle could still do a job..

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 2265 viewsShaky

Lucky, lucky win.

Fab MoM again.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 2258 viewsMusical_Swan

Thank fck for that! 3 points, and on a side note, if we eventually start taking our chances we're gonna give someone a right pasting.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024