Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans v villa matchday thread 09:22 - Dec 26 with 23795 viewsorion3016

[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 9:24]

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 2193 viewscentrestandswan

At the seasons' start I thought we would get 30points by the end of the year it is still on.........

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 2192 viewsSwansNZ

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:26 - Dec 26 by monmouth

3 points from fifth and four from fourth. Tough watch today, but so many times we would have blown it. Vorm in goal and we lose that, never mind win. We will get more luck in 2015 so ride the wave boys and girls, ride the wave. Can't believe anyone is still thinking of relegation now. Today killed any chance of that. Free shot at scousepool now. Even if we get creamed it's been a wonderful first half season.

I wasn't thinking of relegation before the season started, let alone after getting 28 points in less than half a season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 21:11 - Dec 26 with 2120 viewsmonmouth

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

I wasn't thinking of relegation before the season started, let alone after getting 28 points in less than half a season.

Sorry NZ, not responding to you even though I quoted the post

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:26 - Dec 27 with 1982 viewsShaky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:52 - Dec 26 by bluenile

Bizarre?????????????????????? Wtf??????????

Do you know anything about football, beyond from the fact it is played between 2 teams using a little bouncy ball?

Siggy's free kick was directed straight at the keeper, who made a little shimmy leaving himself flat footed whereafter the ball sailed directly over the top of his head.

The keeper in effect dummied himself, and that is pretty bizarre.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:40 - Dec 27 with 1974 viewslonglostjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:26 - Dec 27 by Shaky

Do you know anything about football, beyond from the fact it is played between 2 teams using a little bouncy ball?

Siggy's free kick was directed straight at the keeper, who made a little shimmy leaving himself flat footed whereafter the ball sailed directly over the top of his head.

The keeper in effect dummied himself, and that is pretty bizarre.

And Bony accidentally fell over in the wall.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:48 - Dec 27 with 1947 viewsShaky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:40 - Dec 27 by longlostjack

And Bony accidentally fell over in the wall.

If anything Bony's aherm intervention improved the keeper's view.

Misology -- It's a bitch

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:53 - Dec 27 with 1938 viewslonglostjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:48 - Dec 27 by Shaky

If anything Bony's aherm intervention improved the keeper's view.

Ah, now I understand why players practice that in training and break away from the wall for example, as the kick is taken - it's to give the keeper a better view - how very sporting.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:58 - Dec 27 with 1928 viewsShaky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:53 - Dec 27 by longlostjack

Ah, now I understand why players practice that in training and break away from the wall for example, as the kick is taken - it's to give the keeper a better view - how very sporting.

The wall never came into it.

This is the only view I could find:

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:14 - Dec 27 with 1910 viewsDyfnant

Looks from that Bony's nudge was to make Guzan think the ball was going that way

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:17 - Dec 27 with 1908 viewslonglostjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 08:58 - Dec 27 by Shaky

The wall never came into it.

This is the only view I could find:

So you're saying it was a goalkeeping error?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:24 - Dec 27 with 1899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 by Starsky

That was one of my first games too..
But it was 1970/71.
Chico Hamilton, pat mcmahon, Andy Lockhead, Bruce Rioch, Charlie Aitken etc.
A team quite well known for a 3rd division side.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 17:32]

That Chico Hamilton, bet he was a diving bar steward

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:08 - Dec 27 with 1805 viewsStarsky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:24 - Dec 27 by Brynmill_Jack

That Chico Hamilton, bet he was a diving bar steward

You've got a thing about Chicos ...

It's just the internet, init.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:11 - Dec 27 with 1799 viewsStarsky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

Yep your right Starsky mate.
Up until now I just keep thinking 40 points 40 points 40 points 40 points.
That's not me being negative just the over cautious side of me.

I already know we safe.
I will look up that table now and be more positive.

Good lad... Now don't forget to buy a cheapo lappy and you're sorted.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:18 - Dec 27 with 1775 viewsmonmouth

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:08 - Dec 27 by Starsky

You've got a thing about Chicos ...

Quite exotic back then to have a nickname like Chico. Wasn't his real name Alan or something? I was at that game too. Goggle eyed at the size of the crowd. Remember that baldy sod up front (was that Lochhead?); didn't he score?

Long time ago, lovely hazy memories, and fantastic and unbelievable that we now have the upper hand.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:57 - Dec 27 with 1744 viewsStarsky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:18 - Dec 27 by monmouth

Quite exotic back then to have a nickname like Chico. Wasn't his real name Alan or something? I was at that game too. Goggle eyed at the size of the crowd. Remember that baldy sod up front (was that Lochhead?); didn't he score?

Long time ago, lovely hazy memories, and fantastic and unbelievable that we now have the upper hand.

The reason they became well known was they reached the league cuP final against Spurs in 1972.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024