Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans v villa matchday thread 09:22 - Dec 26 with 23796 viewsorion3016

[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 9:24]

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 3161 viewsAnotherJohn

Phew! Thank goodness for that. Santa has been kind to us.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 3083 viewsSgorioFruit

NOW BUILD THAT STADIUM BIGGER

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 2954 viewsdantheswansman

considering we started our strongest team there , i am disappointed with how we played. Montero was causing all kinds of problems before he went off (hope its nothing major).
Fabianski gets us all 3 points thankfully .
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 2940 viewsQuakerJack

We were extremely lucky there. We've played umpteen games this season far better than that and not won. That's a huge result for us.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 2893 viewsA_Fans_Dad

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 by dantheswansman

considering we started our strongest team there , i am disappointed with how we played. Montero was causing all kinds of problems before he went off (hope its nothing major).
Fabianski gets us all 3 points thankfully .

Fab, did not "Win" it for us Sygi did. Fab kept the 3 points for us and did it brilliantly.
it was unfortunate he was called upon to do so though.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 2866 viewsStarsky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:07 - Dec 26 by globus10

My first game I think ...either that or Bristol Rovers in same couple of days 1969/70
In the double decker with my dad gave me a row for looking at the north bank instead of the game! Hooked!

That was one of my first games too..
But it was 1970/71.
Chico Hamilton, pat mcmahon, Andy Lockhead, Bruce Rioch, Charlie Aitken etc.
A team quite well known for a 3rd division side.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 17:32]

It's just the internet, init.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 2799 viewscentrestandswan

We used a JCB to dig that result out, that sort of result keeps you in the Prem'

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 2683 viewsSwanaldinho

Dont really know what happened there maybe we missed Leon but full marks to the players for grinding it out. Maybe Monk got it wrong tactically he never changed anything to put us on the front foot. I know how Villa feel as its usually us who get nothing despite being better team.
Login to get fewer ads

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 2640 viewsdeanscfc

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:32 - Dec 26 by Swanaldinho

Dont really know what happened there maybe we missed Leon but full marks to the players for grinding it out. Maybe Monk got it wrong tactically he never changed anything to put us on the front foot. I know how Villa feel as its usually us who get nothing despite being better team.

They weren't the better team...we had chances which we should have put away (Ki and Dyer in particular) and as a result put ourselves under pressure yet again. They had good chances at the end because they lumped it into the box. Good game and we need to learn from it.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 2613 viewsSgorioFruit

4 more wins

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 2592 viewsRancid

Reminded me of the Burnley game.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:52 - Dec 26 with 2551 viewsbluenile

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 by Shaky

Bizarre goal -- but they all count.

Bizarre?????????????????????? Wtf??????????

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 2536 viewsBloodyhills

We were not that great but another 3 points. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 2536 viewsLeonisGod

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:32 - Dec 26 by Swanaldinho

Looked like our standard tactic when we go 1 up of retreating to the edge of our 18 yard box. We got away with that today, but that tactic is why we've thrown away more points from winning positions than any other team. I wonder if they were told to conserve energy today because I can't remember is looking so flat in a long time.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 2530 viewscontroversial_jack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:40 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

They weren't the better team...we had chances which we should have put away (Ki and Dyer in particular) and as a result put ourselves under pressure yet again. They had good chances at the end because they lumped it into the box. Good game and we need to learn from it.

What chances were they?
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:28 - Dec 26 with 2391 viewsoldgrey

The one where sigurrdson put ki through and he lofted his shot into the heights of the south stsnd.
The one where emnes fired a low hard cross into the box and dyer, coming in from the right put it straight into guzan's hands.
Were you in the toilets?
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 2369 viewsA_Fans_Dad

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:28 - Dec 26 by oldgrey

The one where sigurrdson put ki through and he lofted his shot into the heights of the south stsnd.
The one where emnes fired a low hard cross into the box and dyer, coming in from the right put it straight into guzan's hands.
Were you in the toilets?

How about Ash's free Header?

Considering the awful conditions I thought we played quite well for 80 minutes and then started giving the ball away too easily.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 2308 viewsJoe_bradshaw

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:31 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Considering the awful conditions I thought we played quite well for 80 minutes and then started giving the ball away too easily.

Ash was offside so it wouldn't have counted.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:50 - Dec 26 with 2279 viewsWarwickHunt

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 18:31 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Ash doesn't get many free headers - they're usually 50p ones...
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 2175 viewsbuilthjack

Just home, a win ugly game, and it means we can win games without the majority of possession. Maybe keeping our best for Monday. Another 3 points.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 2110 viewsbonwif

yep on monday http://firstrow.co/ (found some preview here) it will be tough but Lpool is average team right now, just hope they are not going to buy Bony, lol
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 0:00]
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 19:42 - Dec 26 with 2077 viewsStarsky

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:43 - Dec 26 by SgorioFruit

4 more wins

We're 13 points away from 18th position and 2 points away from 6th, which could be a European qualification position.
Stop looking down the table, have a look upwards mun.
Btw... Do what I did and buy a cheap shyty laptop, just to stream the games with the dodgy viruses. Works for me. I'm using a 5 year old notebook running on Windows XP

It's just the internet, init.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:12 - Dec 26 with 1996 viewsSwansNZ

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 26 by centrestandswan

We used a JCB to dig that result out, that sort of result keeps you in the Prem'

Aye, nervy times, just 13 points off a relegation spot.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:26 - Dec 26 with 1964 viewsmonmouth

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:12 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

Aye, nervy times, just 13 points off a relegation spot.

3 points from fifth and four from fourth. Tough watch today, but so many times we would have blown it. Vorm in goal and we lose that, never mind win. We will get more luck in 2015 so ride the wave boys and girls, ride the wave. Can't believe anyone is still thinking of relegation now. Today killed any chance of that. Free shot at scousepool now. Even if we get creamed it's been a wonderful first half season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 1912 viewsSgorioFruit

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 19:42 - Dec 26 by Starsky

We're 13 points away from 18th position and 2 points away from 6th, which could be a European qualification position.
Stop looking down the table, have a look upwards mun.
Btw... Do what I did and buy a cheap shyty laptop, just to stream the games with the dodgy viruses. Works for me. I'm using a 5 year old notebook running on Windows XP

Yep your right Starsky mate.
Up until now I just keep thinking 40 points 40 points 40 points 40 points.
That's not me being negative just the over cautious side of me.

I already know we safe.
I will look up that table now and be more positive.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024