Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 35499 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:53 - Dec 29 with 2206 viewsTom1912

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 by controversial_jack

He's not, he's getting done.

No he's not. Not at all.

Richards is all over the place though.

Shelvey really shouldn't get cited for that. It's one of those that looks a lot worse if you slow it down. He's trying to shrug Can off because he's holding him back. He's done it too aggressively but that's not worth 3 games in my opinion.

Edit: Have changes my mind after seeing another angle. Yeh, that's too much. Should get a ban.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 20:58]
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:54 - Dec 29 with 2192 viewsbluenile

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 by PozuelosSideys

Not sure why people are giving free passes to the likes of Leon and Fernandez on here. Neither have been at the races. Only one who is has is Taylor and possibly Shelvey. The rest meh.

Leon??? Not at the races????..................what planet are you fecking on???? ffs!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:54 - Dec 29 with 2170 viewsmonmouth

If we're going to chuck sh1t I'd just like to say that Siggy has been utterly woeful too. So p1ss poor I would seriously think about Ki for him at HT and push Shelvey forwards. We know jazz aint up to it but we do need our supposedly big players to step up to the plate. So come on Sig and Bone, shut me up and ram the words up my arse ffs.

Shelvey is just a grade A tw@t. Amazing piece of skill followed by a flailing arm to the chops. If he wasn't toast before he probably is now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:54 - Dec 29 with 2162 viewsRancid

The most difficult half of football I've seen us involved in a long time that.Monk needs to change something at half time and no later.

Rangel for Jazz, Ki for Shelvey and maybe bring Gomis on for Siggy later on.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 with 2148 viewstomdickharry

When Routledge is poor you can see why he has had so many clubs Dyer just as bad and we rely so much on good wing play.Liverpool are all huff and puff but not a patch on the teams of old. Bony needs some support up front otherwise we can right this game off now.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 with 2147 viewsNeiltheTaylor

NBC analysis for the goal focused on Shelvey being lazy getting back making Brits come across so they can overload that side

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 with 2139 viewsdickythorpe

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

It's only 1-0. Keep the faith Planest Swans Keyboard Warriors!

Catheter criticising Shelvey
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:56 - Dec 29 with 2116 viewsgiantstoneater

Our wide men need a good kick up the backside. Routledge is showing the sort of form that has seen him loaned out to so many clubs a shame as he has done so well for us the past 18 months. If only Montero was fit. Shelvey does not listen but he will find himself banned after throwing that elbow. Jazz is trying but not up to it I'm afraid. And Siggy needs to up his game.
Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:56 - Dec 29 with 2112 viewsItchySphincter

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 by AngelRangelQS

How is it pigheadedness?

Because he appears to persevering with a player who is showing no signs of making the necessary improvements when we have other options.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:57 - Dec 29 with 2065 viewsDarran

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Interesting to hear him saying what he said too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:57 - Dec 29 with 2051 viewsC_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

He's getting a kicking.

The defender was holding him back, and t's just a swat like reaction to keep the defender away. He doesn't even lead with the elbow.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:57 - Dec 29 with 2040 viewsblaine_scfc

Dont concede early second half, Liverpool may get twitchy.
Desperately need our match winners to show up second half, them being Gylfi and Wilf
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:58 - Dec 29 with 2019 viewsdickythorpe

Soggy has been poor now in 3 live games this month
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:58 - Dec 29 with 1984 viewsfootball2301

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:55 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

NBC analysis for the goal focused on Shelvey being lazy getting back making Brits come across so they can overload that side

hahaha nothing to do with dyer just watching merano run in and score unbelievable
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:59 - Dec 29 with 1978 viewsdickythorpe

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:57 - Dec 29 by C_jack

He's getting a kicking.

The defender was holding him back, and t's just a swat like reaction to keep the defender away. He doesn't even lead with the elbow.

It's in the law book to lash out then?
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:59 - Dec 29 with 1978 viewscontroversial_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 by rossshaw

You're going to get done if you've got 3 liverpool players running at you with little support

They aren't though, they are running at our fullbacks
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:59 - Dec 29 with 1966 viewsPozuelosSideys

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:54 - Dec 29 by bluenile

Leon??? Not at the races????..................what planet are you fecking on???? ffs!!

Not for me. We're getting over run in the midfield and hes getting caught the wrong side of the ball as theyre moving it quickly, much like how Canas used to play.

We need to play 2 up front and cause them problems playing it out from the back otherwise this game will just end without us having any sort of go.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 1939 viewsmidswan

wingers are negated by Brendas tactics.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 1926 viewsmonmouth

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

It's only 1-0. Keep the faith Planest Swans Keyboard Warriors!

I agree with this. They are like a balloon full of air. If we keep it 1-0 until 65-70 and calm down, we can do this. A second goal probably puts us on the canvass though. Unless we get the vital 3rd goal and the critical 4th of course All to play for Fath.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 1924 viewsItchySphincter

PS is great.

I thought Leon, Fede, Taylor and JJS were having an okay game, Bony can't get in to it through no fault of his own and although Routs is having a mare he is playing below his potential so he needs a bit longer. That's why some players get a pass and why some who simply aren't cut out for top flight football don't.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1903 viewsSwansNZ

Rangel on - at last!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1895 viewsSheffieldjack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:53 - Dec 29 by Tom1912

No he's not. Not at all.

Richards is all over the place though.

Shelvey really shouldn't get cited for that. It's one of those that looks a lot worse if you slow it down. He's trying to shrug Can off because he's holding him back. He's done it too aggressively but that's not worth 3 games in my opinion.

Edit: Have changes my mind after seeing another angle. Yeh, that's too much. Should get a ban.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 20:58]

After seeing a replay the referee clearly saw the incident and decided to do nothing. It's one of those incidents which looks worse in slow motion than in real time. Jonjo may be a lucky boy.......... He'd better not throw his arms around in the second half though if Monk decides to let him carry on.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1882 viewsangryjack

monk done another boo bo jazz not good enough so if we make a change thats one less sub wasted our midfield just aint working cant he see it needs drstic changing
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1875 viewsfootball2301

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:57 - Dec 29 by C_jack

He's getting a kicking.

yes he does only by morons tho he looks like the only one likely of creating anything at the moment
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 1820 viewsJohnw102

AR now on

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024