Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 35467 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:46 - Dec 29 with 2012 viewsAl_Bundy

Our tempo is too slow.. we are carrying 4 players Routledge the worst

Need Ki on take Siggy off who has offered us nothing and push Shelvey further forward
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 2012 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Williams , Fernandez Britts & Shelvey having a go .

Let's hope monk tells the world what we are all thinking about routs & dyer at the moment .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 1998 viewsblaine_scfc

We need montero to make a quick recovery and be giving barrow a chance. Routledge absolutely woeful.
Jazz struggling massively
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 1994 viewsShonky

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:45 - Dec 29 by union_jack

I'm sure Richards is on because he's in the shop window for a move in January.

Yes. Its going to do wonders for his value, getting bummed on national tv.

Its just a ride...

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 1977 viewsdickythorpe

What a stinker of a first half from us!!! Only positive is that we are only 1 goal down
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:48 - Dec 29 with 1966 viewswaynekerr55

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:46 - Dec 29 by football2301

you sound like you would like him to there are some prier prcks on here

Where's he said that? He's swung the elbow so he may be in trouble. We DON'T want him banned as Ki can only play on NYD!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1912 viewssomersetsimon

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:43 - Dec 29 by slate_dk

He could well receive 3 days ban post match

Monk would probably drop him anyway after ignoring his advice!
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1911 viewsWarwickHunt

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:45 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Aye - the f*cking Poundshop window.
Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1907 viewsItchySphincter

Pigheadedness from monk unfortunately. He really needs to address the RB situation but keeps allowing Jazz to let him down. May as well start with 10 men.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1901 viewsKennedy

Ki needs to come on. He is the only player that we have that can hold onto the ball and give it nice and simple. We need to calm down.

Yes Liverpool are pressing us hard, but so should most teams and assume this is worked on everyday in training so should be nothing new. Especially since West Ham did it a few weeks back.

Just call me JFK

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1887 viewsFlashberryjack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:46 - Dec 29 by rossshaw

Routledge mate...

Not having one of his better games ....is he ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1873 viewsPozuelosSideys

Poor first half all across the team. No energy and not even having a go. Performance is below par sadly.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1873 viewscontroversial_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:28 - Dec 29 by rossshaw

Fernandez doing well

He's not, he's getting done.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 1833 viewsunion_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:47 - Dec 29 by Shonky

Yes. Its going to do wonders for his value, getting bummed on national tv.

Can't disagree. If so, the plan has backfired.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 1824 viewslifelong

The pound shop window?
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 1815 viewsrossshaw

I'd definitely like to see a new right back in january. Someone who can realistically compete with Rangel. I know Jazz is local and I've always hoped he might come good but on tonight's showing, he's far from it. It's a shame because he did well when he played a few years back in the carling cup. Tactically, it's not happening up front, Rodger's has it sorted up top, the wingers haven't got any space to move. Something has to change, what will change, only Monk knows.

Trundle could still do a job..

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:50 - Dec 29 with 1777 viewsNOTRAC

Changes should be made now at halftime.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1773 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure why people are giving free passes to the likes of Leon and Fernandez on here. Neither have been at the races. Only one who is has is Taylor and possibly Shelvey. The rest meh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1754 viewsAnotherJohn

Our form is pretty much a continuation of what we've been serving up for a few weeks now. Agree that we are carrying about four players who can't do the basics well. The only glimmer of hope is that I think Liverpool would be shaky if an opponent were able to apply a bit of pressure.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1749 viewsdickythorpe

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 by Flashberryjack

Not having one of his better games ....is he ?

The whole fecking team have taken tips from Glamorgan on how to play live on Sky!!!!
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1743 viewsbluenile

Routledge is utterly dismal, Richards shouldn't be near the pitch, Shelvey still not learned a thing, he'll probably be done retrospectively. ffs Garry, get Ki, Rangel and someone else instead of Routledge (Emnes maybe?).

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1740 viewsSgorioFruit

This fast quick physical game had Montero's name written all over it. Shame he's out.
Some of our players need to switch on. They must think they deserve a break after winning their last two games.

Wake up

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 with 1710 viewsAngelRangelQS

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

Pigheadedness from monk unfortunately. He really needs to address the RB situation but keeps allowing Jazz to let him down. May as well start with 10 men.

How is it pigheadedness?
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 with 1688 viewsrossshaw

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:49 - Dec 29 by controversial_jack

He's not, he's getting done.

You're going to get done if you've got 3 liverpool players running at you with little support

Trundle could still do a job..

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 20:52 - Dec 29 with 1679 viewsJackfath

It's only 1-0. Keep the faith Planest Swans Keyboard Warriors!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024