Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Us fans have to lay off TF 19:21 - Jan 4 with 4634 viewsbosh67

Sad to hear he is getting pelters off some fans tonight on Twitter after today. As Rodney Marsh has quite rightly tweeted, he's not the person we should be having a go at. Really does make me embarrassed when people have a direct go at someone who is coping with a disaster and death on a big scale. The guy has got a huge crisis to manage in Malaysia, football isn't his number one priority right now and there are more than enough people to cope at the club. I really do think he should come off Twitter, it really does encourage the worst in people, who say just about anything to provoke a reaction.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:35 - Jan 4 with 1582 viewsTheBlob

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:59 - Jan 4 by SpiritofGregory

No I'm not, all I'm saying is someone else should be in charge.

You've got as much human feeling as a glass eye.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 23:18 - Jan 4 with 1504 viewsRangersAreBack

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:45 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Yeah, well frustrating this football lark.

Imagine having 120 deaths on your shouldersand not being able to give families any answers as to why and how.

All the more reason to hand over the reins whilst you deal with this more important issue.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 23:27 - Jan 4 with 1482 viewsAgedR

Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:33 - Jan 4 by quickpassrotter

I have to say ... so much goes on within social media but this situation with Tony F. and abuse and complaints about QPR that he is getting...well not only is it embarrassing in light of the AirAsia situation but is totally unacceptable. What kind of people who claim they support our team are tweeting this s++t ? Absolute cretins.

They are the same people that sing about Hillsborough and Munich, or make hissing noises at a Spurs. These morons get similar cowardly annonimity with Twitter as they do in crowds. It's also why we need moderators on forums such as this.

These bed wetting types tick every box for those who wish to denigrate football supporters.

Regarding the issue of leadership of the club, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter one iota. If TF isn't around because he is dealing with this and we go down...well, so what?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 23:29]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Us fans have to lay off TF on 00:01 - Jan 5 with 1434 viewssmegma

Us fans have to lay off TF on 19:36 - Jan 4 by Gloucs_R

Are people seriously having a go at him? My god, we have some fcukwits following us.

I heard a few comments today from so called "fans" trying to make jokes about a disaster in comparison to our plight. Go and do one the lot of you.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 00:16 - Jan 5 with 1405 viewsHollowayRanger

totally wrong to whine at TF he's got enough to worry about without idiots mailing him because the team lost

that said for his own good, airsasias ,and qpr's he should and hopefully will appoint/ask someone else to control qpr while he puts 100% into dealing with the airasia disaster

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Us fans have to lay off TF on 01:12 - Jan 5 with 1373 viewsWilloW4

Us fans have to lay off TF on 22:29 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

When I dont slag off someone trying to deal with 160 grieving families because of football ..

When did SOG slag off someone dealing with 160 grieving families? It's a terrible thing thats happening but all he said was someone needs to take control of rangers whilst TF has seriously more important things to do.at least that's how I read it...
Us fans have to lay off TF on 01:55 - Jan 5 with 1353 viewsessextaxiboy

Us fans have to lay off TF on 01:12 - Jan 5 by WilloW4

When did SOG slag off someone dealing with 160 grieving families? It's a terrible thing thats happening but all he said was someone needs to take control of rangers whilst TF has seriously more important things to do.at least that's how I read it...

Well I interpreted it differently as did 3 or 4 others n this thread . Understandable if you read back some of that posters previous posts ...
Us fans have to lay off TF on 09:29 - Jan 5 with 1231 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Completely unacceptable, clearly. However, if as Fernandes has tweeted his "concern right now is only families of our Surabaya flight" then there absolutely should be someone else running our club in the meantime, and he should state that clearly.

Also, as if we have said before, entering into the world of Twitter invites inevitable contact with idiots. Fernandes, or any chairperson of pour club, would be best advised to leave such a sphere.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Us fans have to lay off TF on 10:30 - Jan 5 with 1190 viewsQPR_John

How do we know those sending the messages are QPR fans???
Us fans have to lay off TF on 10:39 - Jan 5 with 1164 viewspaulparker

If fans are tweeting him with genuine concerns what's the problem
TF says we are consumers and if we as consumers are dissatisfied we have every right to question what's going on
Obviously calling him a useless tvvat etc isn't going to help , but he lives by the sword of Twitter it's his choice to tweet , your always going to get trolls ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Us fans have to lay off TF on 10:46 - Jan 5 with 1153 viewsandygg

Anyone tweeting bad things to TF, is either a total retard, or not a QPR fan.
some people seriously need a good slap.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 1110 viewsBrightonhoop

Us fans have to lay off TF on 09:29 - Jan 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Completely unacceptable, clearly. However, if as Fernandes has tweeted his "concern right now is only families of our Surabaya flight" then there absolutely should be someone else running our club in the meantime, and he should state that clearly.

Also, as if we have said before, entering into the world of Twitter invites inevitable contact with idiots. Fernandes, or any chairperson of pour club, would be best advised to leave such a sphere.

Not sure I agree Brian, given TF is just the public face of a consortium, and that investors such as Mittal didnt get rich not having a plan B in place for emergencies such as the plane crash, the idea that QPR is rudderless because TF is away simply doesn't stack up. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes in these situations because they are the exception, not an everyday. The Club isn't going to give a running commentary on events at this time, as it shouldn't, but quietly get on with business until TF is able to return. There is no way the others, plus Amit, are likely to take their eye off the ball with TF away. Because the Offish isn't purring away with hourly updates doesn't mean business as usual has ceased.

As for Twitter, I hate it,never got it, loathe it and wouldn't miss it. TF has made a committment to the Families, publicly stating they are his and AA's highest priority as they grieve, so if TF now disengaged his Twitter the media would slaughter him. Keeping communication channels open is crucial, it's the idiots and vvankers that abuse it that need taking out. To TF's credit he' kept Twitter open for those grieving to at least be able to communicate with him directly. For all his faults he's a very decent human being imho.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 11:43 - Jan 5 with 1098 viewsadhoc_qpr

We've been rudderless when we've had his full attention and focus anyway!

No excuse for personal attacks, but such is the nature of social media i'm afraid.

Nice guy, useless chairman and probably the root cause for a lot of the fundamental things wrong at the club .

Still it's his (well Tune Group's) cash, so he can do what he thinks is best.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 11:47 - Jan 5 with 1087 viewsJamie

Us fans have to lay off TF on 11:43 - Jan 5 by adhoc_qpr

We've been rudderless when we've had his full attention and focus anyway!

No excuse for personal attacks, but such is the nature of social media i'm afraid.

Nice guy, useless chairman and probably the root cause for a lot of the fundamental things wrong at the club .

Still it's his (well Tune Group's) cash, so he can do what he thinks is best.

As said many times before, if he didn't have a Twitter account he would rightly be seen as one of the clubs worst ever chairmen. With regards club affaird you havevto take the sycophantic tweets with the questioning ones.

Again as said, anyone who puts a QPR match above 160 lost lives though is a monumental c@nt.
Us fans have to lay off TF on 13:28 - Jan 5 with 993 viewsderbyhoop

Us fans have to lay off TF on 09:29 - Jan 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Twitter, like all social media, is a great vehicle for communicating messages you (TF) want to broadcast to a large audience. Sadly, with the good side comes the downside, I.e. bottom feeding twitter trolls.

Each user has to decide whether the good outweighs the bad. Only send pleasant tweets, please.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Us fans have to lay off TF on 13:36 - Jan 5 with 944 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Us fans have to lay off TF on 11:38 - Jan 5 by Brightonhoop

Not sure I agree Brian, given TF is just the public face of a consortium, and that investors such as Mittal didnt get rich not having a plan B in place for emergencies such as the plane crash, the idea that QPR is rudderless because TF is away simply doesn't stack up. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes in these situations because they are the exception, not an everyday. The Club isn't going to give a running commentary on events at this time, as it shouldn't, but quietly get on with business until TF is able to return. There is no way the others, plus Amit, are likely to take their eye off the ball with TF away. Because the Offish isn't purring away with hourly updates doesn't mean business as usual has ceased.

As for Twitter, I hate it,never got it, loathe it and wouldn't miss it. TF has made a committment to the Families, publicly stating they are his and AA's highest priority as they grieve, so if TF now disengaged his Twitter the media would slaughter him. Keeping communication channels open is crucial, it's the idiots and vvankers that abuse it that need taking out. To TF's credit he' kept Twitter open for those grieving to at least be able to communicate with him directly. For all his faults he's a very decent human being imho.

Good post, Brighton, and well reasoned.

I had a long reply ready but it didn't post for some reason. The gist of it is that I would prefer a chairperson dedicated solely to our club, particularly at this time of tragedy and upheaval. While I agree with you that Fernandes shouldn't quit Twitter right now, I would however believe strongly that it's no forum for a football club chairperson littered, as it is, with unspeakable idiots.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Us fans have to lay off TF on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 892 viewstoboboly

He is the chairman of QPR, if people are digging him out about QPR issues and not bringing in the plane crash then he cannot whine and start mentioning it. He is more than happy to use Twitter for his point of view and, as long as people are only saying that he needs to sort QPR out then he can't have any issues at all.

People mentioning the plane crash and QPR in the same sentence are very unlikely to be proper QPR fans anyway and he should be aware of that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Us fans have to lay off TF on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 850 viewscorse

what has exactly been said? someone slating tony for the mess we are in or someone asking tony to replace harry.
first one i dont understand considering what is going on over the seas the second one i do understand.
he is our chairman and he is up to other things right now.
but he should clearly mark who is in charge at the moment if he is not taking any part in qpr right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024