Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread 01:22 - May 17 with 11241 viewsjackharris

This post has been edited by an administrator

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 06:51 - May 17 with 4824 viewsEdmundo

Cummon you Swans, last push....you can do it👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 07:35 - May 17 with 4774 viewsSwan91

If we win today it would make for a very exciting last game of the season!!! I'm hoping we do another 1-0 like arsenal.

also I'm so happy the game is on 12:30 uk time, living in Hong Kong has meant I have had to watch alot of football games at about 2-3am, and it sucks. So 8pm my time is not too bad
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 07:45 - May 17 with 4752 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 07:35 - May 17 by Swan91

If we win today it would make for a very exciting last game of the season!!! I'm hoping we do another 1-0 like arsenal.

also I'm so happy the game is on 12:30 uk time, living in Hong Kong has meant I have had to watch alot of football games at about 2-3am, and it sucks. So 8pm my time is not too bad

KO is 1.30pm UK time, Sky coverage starts at 12.30pm.
Can't wait, we'll be there.....COYJBs
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 07:48 - May 17 with 4755 viewsorion3016

Feeling good about at least a draw today

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 08:06 - May 17 with 4731 viewsthomasJack

A win and we beat the hattrick record whould be nice

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 08:37 - May 17 with 4680 viewsMattG

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 07:35 - May 17 by Swan91

Whereabouts in HK, mate? Spent some time out there working myself back in 96 - was based in the New Territories (Gold Coast) near Tuen Mun.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 08:52 - May 17 with 4642 viewsSwansNZ

Be great to get a win or draw, and be in with a shot of hitting the 60 point mark next week.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 08:55 - May 17 with 4637 viewsbuilthjack

Quietly confident today, can see us taking 3 points

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 09:46 - May 17 with 4512 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 08:37 - May 17 by MattG

Whereabouts in HK, mate? Spent some time out there working myself back in 96 - was based in the New Territories (Gold Coast) near Tuen Mun.

in the kowloon tong area :D
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 10:10 - May 17 with 4459 viewstomdickharry

Keep a close eye on Aguerro and they tend to not be quite so effective, still a very good side but see a score draw.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 11:00 - May 17 with 4334 viewsJack_Meoff

Can't quite believe I let the wife book a holiday without checking the fixtures first but watching in a pub in Newquay isn't going to be so bad I guess...3 points today to make 6th feasible next week, come on!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:32 - May 17 with 4142 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:37 - May 17 with 4109 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:32 - May 17 by macthejack

No Ki in the squad. He was substituted against Arsenal but I didn't hear anything about an injury during the week.

Looks like we are back to our regular formation. Let's hope Jazz steps up today.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - May 17 with 4019 viewsmacthejack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:37 - May 17 by somersetsimon

No Ki in the squad. He was substituted against Arsenal but I didn't hear anything about an injury during the week.

Looks like we are back to our regular formation. Let's hope Jazz steps up today.

Had minor surgery on his knee apparently.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - May 17 with 4002 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - May 17 by macthejack

was it Ki hole surgery?

i'll get my coat
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:27 - May 17 with 3862 viewsWxmJax

Very Good

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:27 - May 17 with 3862 viewsGlyn1

Arsenal * Man Utd * Southampton * Stoke * West Brom * Leicester * Aston Villa * Newcastle * Hull * Burnley * Queens Park Rangers.

All teams that we've beaten this season - it's time to make City number 12 on the list.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:32 - May 17 with 3827 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:27 - May 17 by Glyn1

Arsenal * Man Utd * Southampton * Stoke * West Brom * Leicester * Aston Villa * Newcastle * Hull * Burnley * Queens Park Rangers.

All teams that we've beaten this season - it's time to make City number 12 on the list.

Yep - come on you Swans !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:48 - May 17 with 3772 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 12:53 - May 17 by macthejack

I guess that means he's out for next week as well?
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 13:52 - May 17 with 3745 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Everyone just stood off him and watched him
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - May 17 with 3622 viewslibertine

awful
The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - May 17 with 3605 viewsunion_jack

Pity Dyer can't finish like Milner!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - May 17 with 3594 viewsC_jack

You know it's the worst fullback combination we've fielded in many a year when that dribbling wizard James Milner has just waltzed past the both of them
[Post edited 17 May 2015 14:11]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:12 - May 17 with 3563 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - May 17 by union_jack

Pity Dyer can't finish like Milner!!

Don't want to single him out but I'm sure I can control the ball and have a better first touch than Richards.

Harsh maybe but you've got to face facts - he's not up to this level.

Dyer not getting far either. Lost his touch this season sadly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - May 17 with 3539 viewslibertine

absolute siggy
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024