Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 07:53 - Aug 6 with 28201 viewsPhil_S

Stamford Bridge, Saturday August 8th 2015, Kick off 5.30pm

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:47 - Aug 8 with 3428 viewsJackfath

Here we go again.

Away game. I'd be delighted with a draw, ecstatic with 3.

However, I'll plump for a win for Chelsea, scoreline of 3-1.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 12:09 - Aug 8 with 3244 viewsEdmundo

Cummon City, need a solid performance and united team performance, if we can perform to our best and Chelsea slightly off the pace a draw maybe achievable.

👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 12:10 - Aug 8 with 3244 viewsDull1Thomas

Football at last!! I hate the summer and it's pretend sports where grown ups play bat a ball - are they called cricket and tennis.
Anyway.

All the odds are stacked against us today but we've beaten them before and can do it again.
My only real hope for today is a good showing from us and avoid a trouncing.

The team selection should be challenging for Monk who, given the in reviews this week, will be nervous about a repeat of last season.
Park the bus and we could have a Southampton or a repeat of the home game v Chelsea
or
Go for attack?

Wins against Man U, Arsenal last season and Man C the year before show we can beat the best in this league but I think everyone needs to be on their mettle.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 12:19 - Aug 8 with 3229 viewsBYMJacks

I can see us losing this one 2-1 but obviously hope we get a point or more
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 2788 viewsjackonicko

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 12:19 - Aug 8 by BYMJacks

I can see us losing this one 2-1 but obviously hope we get a point or more

Chelsea fans outside the ground describing this as a tricky opening fixture. Lots of concern that our Garry has built a strong, well organised side.

How times change, if they see us as a tricky opener at home!
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 8 with 2764 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea 1, Swans 2.
Have faith.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 8 with 2681 viewsmacthejack

Currently stuck behind a broken down train on my way to the match. Bollocks.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 8 with 2675 viewsinspector

no cork.. didn't expect that.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 8 with 2645 viewslittle_britton

An attacking team there
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 8 with 2631 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson
Ayew, Montero, Gomis.

A very attacking line-up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 8 with 2621 viewsApeShit

Costa starting for Chelsea
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 2594 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well, its fair to say we arent going there to defend. Lets hope Chelsea arent 100% on it today or it may get messy!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 2579 viewsdailew

What a surprise. Costais fit.

Courtois
Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta
Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard
Costa.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 16:37]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 2569 viewsSenhin

Other than I'd either have dropped Gylfi or Ki to fit Cork in that's the team I have been wanting to see. The no Cork has to be some sort of minor injury or something though?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 2568 viewsJohnw102

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 8 by dailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson
Ayew, Montero, Gomis.

A very attacking line-up.

In Garry we trust, a brave selection there. Looks like we are looking to take the game to them.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 8 with 2508 viewsNeath_Jack

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 8 by ApeShit

Kick him in the c*nt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 2507 viewsjackonicko

Yikes. Looks as 'brave' as the line up at the Liberty.

Didn't see that coming.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 8 with 2444 viewsSenhin

5-4 at least this time? lol

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 8 with 2409 viewsmidswan

Nath not even on bench....
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 2265 viewsSenhin

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 8 by midswan

Nath not even on bench....

Routs is, and Tabanou can play wing too, and we could switch to the diamond if it isn't working which would mean we don't need wingers. It's gonna be like that for a lot of the season now.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 8 with 2247 viewsLord_Bony

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 8 by ApeShit

It was the news I ve been dreading.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 2198 viewsSenhin

Courtois on the ground getting treatment.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 2197 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 8 by Lord_Bony

It was the news I ve been dreading.

Surprised no Cork...

Cortois pulled up in warm up...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 8 with 2106 viewsJackfath

I'm looking forward to seeing Ayew, are you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 8 with 2102 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 8 by Jackfath

I'm looking forward to seeing Ayew, are you?

CERTAINLY

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024