Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 07:53 - Aug 6 with 28953 viewsPhil_S

Stamford Bridge, Saturday August 8th 2015, Kick off 5.30pm

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 08:27 - Aug 9 with 1884 viewsJackanapes

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:18 - Aug 9 by Johnw102

Great result, but don't lets get too carried away, Newcastle next week, should pound them, but remember, The Swansea Way. Please lets lay that to rest.

So after encouraging us to not get carried away you immediately set expectations for a thumping win next week. Rightyo then.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 08:49 - Aug 9 with 1833 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:29 - Aug 8 by BLAZE

Awesome result

Petit and some other fella raving about Gomis at the moment on my stream, fully deserved too

He clearly read my half time tweets, which were less than flattering to him.

Edit - I meant less than flattering to the ref, who was a c*nt for 45 minutes, but I've quoted the wrong post. Gomis was fine throughout.

Phew.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 8:54]

Poll: Tory leader

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:03 - Aug 9 with 1773 viewswaynekerr55

I thought Garry was all me , me, me.

Somethings not adding up!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 2 with 1408 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

We were trashed last year twice yet we go there clearly on the offensive so someone deserves credit for that smokers it for Garry monk ,a great manager in the making and as I've said many times, our greatest challenge is to keep him.

Being wrong on tinternet isn't a mortal sin

Creased.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 1408 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

He surprised many and not just in Swansea area.

This guy is the business and we ll do well to hold on to him atvthevend of the season.

Crying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1396 viewsItchySphincter

You are a very naughty man.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1394 viewsPhil_S

incoming
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:59 - Jan 2 with 1366 viewsStarsky

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 2 by Phil_S

incoming

Poisonous... The lot of you

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 1322 viewsDafyddHuw

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:29 - Jan 2 by Darran

Crying.

Good bumping.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 00:22 - Jan 3 with 1231 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:19 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

Good half overall. Pleased with the attacking mentality.

Definitely still got a chance of a result.

Not 18 months of damage then?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 00:23 - Jan 3 with 1221 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

We were trashed last year twice yet we go there clearly on the offensive so someone deserves credit for that smokers it for Garry monk ,a great manager in the making and as I've said many times, our greatest challenge is to keep him.

Being wrong on tinternet isn't a mortal sin

Well you'd know.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:49 - Jan 3 with 1158 viewsPhil_S

Must have taken some serious time to find the right thread...!!
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 10:34 - Jan 3 with 1124 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Darran now slagging perch for saying exactly the same as he was , and more to the point calling all who disagreed with him "Monk haters". The irony and the hypocrisy, eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 3 with 1048 viewsStarsky

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 10:34 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Darran now slagging perch for saying exactly the same as he was , and more to the point calling all who disagreed with him "Monk haters". The irony and the hypocrisy, eh?

Yes but Perch changed sides instantly after a few dodgy results and then had a go at Darran about his stance, a stance that he agreed with only a week earlier.
Darran hasn't changed his stance, Monk did by going from a good manager to losing the plot.
Also, Perch keeps insisting that the likes of what became known as the Agenda boys were right all along. They weren't. He was a good appointment for a season and a half.
It's like saying that Toshack was a shyte manager when he took over in 1978 and then saying they were right all along in 1983. Blatantly ignoring all that was good in the first half of Tosh's tenure.

It's just the internet, init.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 3 with 1014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 3 by Starsky

Yes but Perch changed sides instantly after a few dodgy results and then had a go at Darran about his stance, a stance that he agreed with only a week earlier.
Darran hasn't changed his stance, Monk did by going from a good manager to losing the plot.
Also, Perch keeps insisting that the likes of what became known as the Agenda boys were right all along. They weren't. He was a good appointment for a season and a half.
It's like saying that Toshack was a shyte manager when he took over in 1978 and then saying they were right all along in 1983. Blatantly ignoring all that was good in the first half of Tosh's tenure.

No. Darran is a hypocrite. End offfffff
Perchie suffers from self harming via computer keyboard.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024