Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 07:53 - Aug 6 with 28198 viewsPhil_S

Stamford Bridge, Saturday August 8th 2015, Kick off 5.30pm

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:37 - Aug 8 with 3358 viewsPozuelosSideys

Again, above par on opening day. Dont think too many expected a performance like that. Chuffed with a draw.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:38 - Aug 8 with 3354 viewsdameedna

Ayew moved it up a gear, some good performances, a few injury doubts let's hope we don't miss Ki much. Shelvey on top form.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:49 - Aug 8 with 3153 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:38 - Aug 8 by dameedna

Ayew moved it up a gear, some good performances, a few injury doubts let's hope we don't miss Ki much. Shelvey on top form.

Ayew is going to bully lesser teams
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 8 with 3099 viewsmorningstar

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:22 - Aug 8 by Darran

You seriously need to stop drinking Bow.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 8 with 3032 viewsEdmundo

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:36 - Aug 8 by Jackfath

Nice Opta stat that.

I,m sure Sky Sports and their biased brainless crew will turn it around to Chelsea were cold and will tonk us on the return game 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 2996 viewsunion_jack

It's a shame that that Chelsea were so cr@p and were so very unfortunate to have Courtois sent off. We clearly weren't that good, and should have been sent home with our tails between our legs. Chelsea were very unlucky.

I know this because Sky Sports just said so in so many words!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 2938 viewsperchrockjack

We were trashed last year twice yet we go there clearly on the offensive so someone deserves credit for that smokers it for Garry monk ,a great manager in the making and as I've said many times, our greatest challenge is to keep him.

Being wrong on tinternet isn't a mortal sin

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2921 viewsjackonicko

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

We were trashed last year twice yet we go there clearly on the offensive so someone deserves credit for that smokers it for Garry monk ,a great manager in the making and as I've said many times, our greatest challenge is to keep him.

Being wrong on tinternet isn't a mortal sin

Kudos to Garry. He. Nailed. It.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2877 viewsperchrockjack

He surprised many and not just in Swansea area.

This guy is the business and we ll do well to hold on to him atvthevend of the season.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 8 with 2857 viewsAnotherJohn

Wonderful result today made all the better by the travelling support, which produced enough noise to come across clearly on the TV coverage. I think I was the only Swans supporter in the Spanish bar in where I watched the game, but there was support from some Spurs and Arsenal fans against a large Chelsea contingent.

The three talking points for me were these.

1. The first goal is obviously one Fabs won't be happy about. Apart from the weak effort of Gomis on the near post were we also at fault not to put another man in the wall?
2. Should we have 'gone for it' a bit more when Chelsea were down to 10 men? I thought that Chelsea were there for the taking, but there was perhaps a lack of self-belief and we lost Montero.
3. This is a biased one, but didn't that """" Terry deserve a second yellow for his dissent?

Feeling 'over the moon' about this result, and we came very close to repeating our feat of last year.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 2820 viewssherpajacob

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 8 by ApeShit

We'd be relegated on 38 points.

Villa and sunderland stayed up last season with 38 points

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 2808 viewsperchrockjack

Terry been bullying refs for years. Seems above punishment.

Mourinho too is not the sweet cheeky chappie some see him him as.

He s a shithouse, graceless, humourless and contemptuous .

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:24 - Aug 8 with 2768 viewssherpajacob

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 8 by AnotherJohn

Wonderful result today made all the better by the travelling support, which produced enough noise to come across clearly on the TV coverage. I think I was the only Swans supporter in the Spanish bar in where I watched the game, but there was support from some Spurs and Arsenal fans against a large Chelsea contingent.

1. The first goal is obviously one Fabs won't be happy about. Apart from the weak effort of Gomis on the near post were we also at fault not to put another man in the wall?
2. Should we have 'gone for it' a bit more when Chelsea were down to 10 men? I thought that Chelsea were there for the taking, but there was perhaps a lack of self-belief and we lost Montero.
3. This is a biased one, but didn't that """" Terry deserve a second yellow for his dissent?

Feeling 'over the moon' about this result, and we came very close to repeating our feat of last year.

I think the reason we only had a one man wall was that ayew was off the field after being elbowed by cahill.

As costa was clearly apealing for a penalty early doors when freddy made an excellent last ditch challenge, why wasn't he booked and a free kick given to us?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 8 with 2667 viewsperchrockjack

Cahill, a clear card but unlike chelski we didnt complain bitterly.

Oliver showed commendable courage to be fair but managers like mourinho and teams like Chelsea are a tumour on the game and need to be challenged.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:46 - Aug 8 with 2571 viewsItchySphincter

Eder played like a faster Michu.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:54 - Aug 8 with 2525 viewsPinky

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

He surprised many and not just in Swansea area.

This guy is the business and we ll do well to hold on to him atvthevend of the season.

Totally agree, Perch - this man is the business. I completely expect him to put is in a good position by the end of the season, and I'd be very surprised if what those "experts" call bigger clubs don't come knocking. I'm sure Huw would've put a hefty release clause in his new contract.

I've received a few really nice messages from my contacts in Liberia after the result today. Apparently 'Jackie's' Guest House in Ganta, Nimba County, was full of people supporting us today. I stayed there last month. Most of them are Arsenal fans for some reason, but they've adopted the Swans as their second team. For some, my efforts to spread the good word have paid off and now they're fully fledged Jacks.

Maybe we can form a link. They're unlikely to produce the next Messi, but some of them are pretty good.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:57 - Aug 8 with 2513 viewsEdmundo

Wow just wow.

Could be the result of the season.

Just need to beat them at home now and i'll be pretty chuffed 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:56 - Aug 8 with 2332 viewsUplandsJack

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 8 by AnotherJohn

Totally agree buddy...
The bar in Spain that I was in were all bar 2, supporting us ...lol.(anti-chelsea)
Felt Jon Jo was great today and Jeff destroyed ivanovich. That guy is going to have nightmares tonight about our Jeff...
It was just a shame he got cramp/tightening as I honestly thought we were going to win.... but after he went off we sort of lost the edge we had.
Siggy had another disappointing game I felt today, no influence on game at all...
Had Ki not got injured and had to go off I'd have pulled Siggy at halftime and put Cork alongside Ki and pushed Shelvey into Siggy 's position...
Overall great result today, but being greedy, just a little shame the boys lacked the courage to go all out for the winner...
Finally, Well Done to the travelling Jack Army - Great Support!!!
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 8 with 2283 viewsPinky

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:56 - Aug 8 by UplandsJack

Totally agree buddy...
The bar in Spain that I was in were all bar 2, supporting us ...lol.(anti-chelsea)
Felt Jon Jo was great today and Jeff destroyed ivanovich. That guy is going to have nightmares tonight about our Jeff...
It was just a shame he got cramp/tightening as I honestly thought we were going to win.... but after he went off we sort of lost the edge we had.
Siggy had another disappointing game I felt today, no influence on game at all...
Had Ki not got injured and had to go off I'd have pulled Siggy at halftime and put Cork alongside Ki and pushed Shelvey into Siggy 's position...
Overall great result today, but being greedy, just a little shame the boys lacked the courage to go all out for the winner...
Finally, Well Done to the travelling Jack Army - Great Support!!!

I think I've come to the same conclusions as you after that game. Jeff top class, Bafe looking like he might win it (despite missing that chance in the first half), and Siggy not on form. Hopefully we can crack on.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 8 with 2259 viewsPozuelosSideys

To be fair, i think Monk reigned it in a bit towards the end. Chelsea regrouped and some of their pacy counterattacks were outstanding. Im just pleased we didnt get suckerpunched there

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 8 with 2243 viewsacejack3065

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 8 by PozuelosSideys

To be fair, i think Monk reigned it in a bit towards the end. Chelsea regrouped and some of their pacy counterattacks were outstanding. Im just pleased we didnt get suckerpunched there

Yeah they are always a threat, 10 men or not.

We looked tired by the end so it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught on the counter.
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 8 with 2242 viewsJackanapes

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 20:57 - Aug 8 by Edmundo

Wow just wow.

Could be the result of the season.

Just need to beat them at home now and i'll be pretty chuffed 👍

Its certainly the result of the season thus far.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:36 - Aug 8 with 2058 viewsScoobyWho

Cracking night out in west London, Chelsea fans seem pretty pissed off that they didn't play well ! And there was me thinking we deserved to win, well, didn't we ? The only thing the ref got right all day was the penalty, totally deserved.

JACKS !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 01:27 - Aug 9 with 1922 viewsJethroJack

Cracking game, cracking atmosphere, cracking result, cracking £71 from a £15 stake for a draw,@ 15/4. The draw completes the set for me at The Bridge....1 COC win, 2 defeats & now a draw.

Now let's give the Barcodes a good old pasting next Saturday
Chelsea v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 07:18 - Aug 9 with 1758 viewsJohnw102

Great result, but don't lets get too carried away, Newcastle next week, should pound them, but remember, The Swansea Way. Please lets lay that to rest.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024