Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sheffield utd away 19:40 - Sep 8 with 11322 viewsNIGELdale

Could be called off on the 10th october dont they have some internationals
sheffield utd away on 20:27 - Sep 8 with 9790 viewszxcvbnm

I think that’s a good call, their game for the weekend just gone was called off

Poll: Best loanee keeper

sheffield utd away on 22:01 - Sep 8 with 9618 viewstazzydjr

Fantastic news it'll mean more revision off their squad can be done ahead of the rearranged Tuesday night fixture probably February/March 2016 depending on "Emirates" FA Cup run

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

sheffield utd away on 09:32 - Sep 10 with 9260 viewsNigeriamark

sheffield utd away on 22:01 - Sep 8 by tazzydjr

Fantastic news it'll mean more revision off their squad can be done ahead of the rearranged Tuesday night fixture probably February/March 2016 depending on "Emirates" FA Cup run

Sod's law that this is one of the games I've chosen for my trip back to the UK

Rugby league grand final is on that day at Old Trafford with the Charlatans providing the pre-match entertainment. Anyone know if this sells out or if there is likely to be tickets available a couple of days before?
sheffield utd away on 10:13 - Sep 10 with 9188 viewsdingdangblue

sheffield utd away on 22:01 - Sep 8 by tazzydjr

Eh?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

sheffield utd away on 10:22 - Sep 10 with 9179 viewstazzydjr

sheffield utd away on 10:13 - Sep 10 by dingdangblue

Eh?

one less worry on International Weekend & An nice relaxed Tuesday night trip to Away sometime in March 2016/April 2016 more time for them to be analyzed also so Dale can hopefully get 3 Points at the Lane

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

sheffield utd away on 10:42 - Sep 10 with 9139 viewsisitme

sheffield utd away on 10:22 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

one less worry on International Weekend & An nice relaxed Tuesday night trip to Away sometime in March 2016/April 2016 more time for them to be analyzed also so Dale can hopefully get 3 Points at the Lane

Not good for those who work and cannot make the re-arranged game.
sheffield utd away on 10:51 - Sep 10 with 9116 viewsdingdangblue

I very much doubt that a game postponed in October would be rearranged for March 2016?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

sheffield utd away on 10:59 - Sep 10 with 9095 viewspioneer

usually grand final tickets are still available a week before since participants are not known until then. But the tickets are pretty cheap, I think theybstart at about 25 quid in the nosebleeds so might be worth getting one in advance. Also keep watching the Superleague and RFL websites because if advance sales arent great (and it does clash with RWC this year). They start coming out with all kinds of deals.
Login to get fewer ads

sheffield utd away on 11:23 - Sep 10 with 9060 viewsaleanddale

Hope the game is ON!!

Less rearranged Tuesday night games the better...

Still think hendos shot off the bar last year is going in!!

Played well there last year and lost 1-0.

Taz must be better playing them when the Blades internationals are away on national duty??
[Post edited 10 Sep 2015 11:23]
sheffield utd away on 11:26 - Sep 10 with 9049 viewsNigeriamark

sheffield utd away on 10:59 - Sep 10 by pioneer

usually grand final tickets are still available a week before since participants are not known until then. But the tickets are pretty cheap, I think theybstart at about 25 quid in the nosebleeds so might be worth getting one in advance. Also keep watching the Superleague and RFL websites because if advance sales arent great (and it does clash with RWC this year). They start coming out with all kinds of deals.

Thanks. The cheapest is 20 quid so probably worth a punt. Would prefer to go to Shef Utd as it would be a new ground for me, but as I have never been to a grand final it wouldn't be a bad consolation
sheffield utd away on 11:41 - Sep 10 with 9019 viewsdingdangblue

sheffield utd away on 11:23 - Sep 10 by aleanddale

Hope the game is ON!!

Less rearranged Tuesday night games the better...

Still think hendos shot off the bar last year is going in!!

Played well there last year and lost 1-0.

Taz must be better playing them when the Blades internationals are away on national duty??
[Post edited 10 Sep 2015 11:23]

They had 3 on U21/U20 call ups and David Edgar with Canada. You need 3 missing to get the game postponed so if its the same again in October they will call it off.

sheffield utd away on 12:31 - Sep 10 with 8949 viewsboffley

With exactly the same amount of time for them to further analyze the Dale. I don;t see what your point is.
sheffield utd away on 12:39 - Sep 10 with 8919 viewsTVOS1907

One less worry?

What are the other worries?

If it's postponed on Saturday 10th October 2015, chances are it will be rearranged for later October or November, as with MK Dons last season.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

sheffield utd away on 12:51 - Sep 10 with 8895 viewstazzydjr

sheffield utd away on 12:39 - Sep 10 by TVOS1907

One less worry?

If it's postponed on Saturday 10th October 2015, chances are it will be rearranged for later October or November, as with MK Dons last season.

they would also have a postponement in November due to another International Weekend then their FA Cup probably to Quarter Final once again

sheffield utd away on 12:52 - Sep 10 with 8891 viewsdingdangblue

sheffield utd away on 12:39 - Sep 10 by TVOS1907

One less worry?

Tue 28th Oct free.
Tue 3rd Nov free.

Presume it will be one of those dates.
The rest of November Tuesdays could be JPT games or FA Cup replays.

sheffield utd away on 13:16 - Sep 10 with 8840 viewsTVOS1907

sheffield utd away on 12:51 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

they would also have a postponement in November due to another International Weekend then their FA Cup probably to Quarter Final once again

Or they might get knocked out in round one.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

sheffield utd away on 13:59 - Sep 10 with 8775 viewspioneer

Canada has no game that week so doubt that Edgar would be unavailable because of international call up. Next stage of CONCACAF qualifying doesn't start until November.
sheffield utd away on 14:10 - Sep 10 with 8751 viewsdingdangblue

sheffield utd away on 13:59 - Sep 10 by pioneer

Canada has no game that week so doubt that Edgar would be unavailable because of international call up. Next stage of CONCACAF qualifying doesn't start until November.

Lets hope one of the other 3 doesn't get called up.

sheffield utd away on 14:51 - Sep 10 with 8708 viewstazzydjr

Possible Blades International Call-Ups

GK - George Long - England U20/U21
DF - Kieron Freeman - Wales
MF - Ryan Flynn - Scotland
MF - Paul Coutts - Scotland
MF - Stefan Scougall - Scotland U21/Scotland
FW - Conor Sammon - Republic of Ireland
MF - Louis Reed - England U18/U19
FW - Diego De Girolamo - Italy U20
DF/MF - Callum McFadzean - Scotland U21
MF - Che Adams - England U20/U21
DF/MF - Kieran Wallace - England U20/U21
MF - Connor Dimaio - Republic of Ireland U19
MF - Florent Cuvelier - Belgium
DF - David Edgar - Canada

sheffield utd away on 18:33 - Sep 10 with 8552 views442Dale

sheffield utd away on 14:51 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

Possible Blades International Call-Ups

GK - George Long - England U20/U21
DF - Kieron Freeman - Wales
MF - Ryan Flynn - Scotland
MF - Paul Coutts - Scotland
MF - Stefan Scougall - Scotland U21/Scotland
FW - Conor Sammon - Republic of Ireland
MF - Louis Reed - England U18/U19
FW - Diego De Girolamo - Italy U20
DF/MF - Callum McFadzean - Scotland U21
MF - Che Adams - England U20/U21
DF/MF - Kieran Wallace - England U20/U21
MF - Connor Dimaio - Republic of Ireland U19
MF - Florent Cuvelier - Belgium
DF - David Edgar - Canada

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-united/breaking-blades-clash

The players missing last time were David Edgar (Canada), Callum McFadzean (Scotland U21s), Che Adams (England U20s) and Louis Reed (England U19s).

Taz, could you check wherever these things are checked and let us know if those sides have games scheduled that weekend? The Canada situation has been covered above.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

sheffield utd away on 18:46 - Sep 10 with 8520 viewstazzydjr

sheffield utd away on 18:33 - Sep 10 by 442Dale

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-united/breaking-blades-clash

The players missing last time were David Edgar (Canada), Callum McFadzean (Scotland U21s), Che Adams (England U20s) and Louis Reed (England U19s).

Taz, could you check wherever these things are checked and let us know if those sides have games scheduled that weekend? The Canada situation has been covered above.

Well they are guaranteed 3+ players short plus international friendlies being scheduled for likes of England U20s I know Italy U21s and Scotland U21s are due matches also England U19s definitely have match scheduled I haven't checked Italy u20 even if Italy U20s have made olympics

sheffield utd away on 19:55 - Sep 10 with 8456 views442Dale

sheffield utd away on 18:46 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

Well they are guaranteed 3+ players short plus international friendlies being scheduled for likes of England U20s I know Italy U21s and Scotland U21s are due matches also England U19s definitely have match scheduled I haven't checked Italy u20 even if Italy U20s have made olympics

Why are they guaranteed 3?

Anyway without specifics, I checked the FA site and there are no fixtures listed for the u20s, so that means Adams is available whereas they had friendly last week. The u19s have a game as do the Scottish u21s

Unless they're expecting any of the others to have a game somewhere, Edgar and Adams can play against us. This coupled with Adkins previously saying he wants games played will hopefully mean it sticks to the original date.

sheffield utd away on 20:21 - Sep 10 with 8415 viewstazzydjr

sheffield utd away on 19:55 - Sep 10 by 442Dale

Why are they guaranteed 3?

Anyway without specifics, I checked the FA site and there are no fixtures listed for the u20s, so that means Adams is available whereas they had friendly last week. The u19s have a game as do the Scottish u21s

Unless they're expecting any of the others to have a game somewhere, Edgar and Adams can play against us. This coupled with Adkins previously saying he wants games played will hopefully mean it sticks to the original date.

There will be a England U20 game scheduled during that month even though it's not been listed yet the match at Shrewsbury Town were made at beginning of month the new U20 boss wants to keep the side actively playing if England U19s win them a place in South Korea U20 World Cup tournament, Canada is a funny one and if they are going to do a similar routine to Mexico and the States and take advantage of International Weekend

sheffield utd away on 20:35 - Sep 10 with 8374 views442Dale

sheffield utd away on 20:21 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

There will be a England U20 game scheduled during that month even though it's not been listed yet the match at Shrewsbury Town were made at beginning of month the new U20 boss wants to keep the side actively playing if England U19s win them a place in South Korea U20 World Cup tournament, Canada is a funny one and if they are going to do a similar routine to Mexico and the States and take advantage of International Weekend

Why are the u19s winning qualification for the u20 World Cup? If the u20s players are eligible to play in the World Cup when it happens, they'd be eligible to play to qualify for it and wouldn't need another game arranged. Or is the qualification for the u20s World Cup only for u19s?

Edit: the u20s game at Shrewsbury was announced on 14th August, just over three weeks before the game so the latest we should hear about a game would be by the end of next week.
http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2015/aug/england-u20s-to-take-on-c
[Post edited 10 Sep 2015 20:49]

sheffield utd away on 21:09 - Sep 10 with 8306 viewspioneer

sheffield utd away on 20:21 - Sep 10 by tazzydjr

Nothing on the Canadian Soccer (ughh - I hate that word) Association site - next game will be the Next round of world cup qualifying starting in November. I suppose Edgar could be selected as an over age player for the Olympic qualifying but I think that highly unlikely. The other possibility is they arrange a friendly at short notice to 'warm up' for the WC qualifiers. If they do it is unlikely to be at home because of overlapping seasons for other major sports at that time of year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024