Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 16:47 - Sep 12 with 7520 viewspaulparker

thought he was tactically done by Freedman today
awful display, no tempo, the defence is to deep , and his choice of subs were poor , why Gladwin when we were losing ??, we needed a presence like Jet to help an isolated Austin, taking off Luango was baffling when chery was struggling in the game
also the 4-2-3-1 doesn't work at home , sometimes a change to 4-4-2 isn't the worse thing
you can blame green (to right) but we were sh1t all game, even when we were losing we still don't change it, really poor
I await the backlash

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 18:28 - Sep 12 with 1668 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 17:45 - Sep 12 by Ranger78

I'm definitely not in the Ramsey Out camp and I still think it's too early for some definite judgements but I do agree whole heartedly with PP today.

That was abysmal in every way. Truly awful performance with zero team cohesion . Very worrying.

Some perspective is still required. No matter how bad it was, Take the awful individual errors from Ned, Green and Smithies out of the equation and it's still a very different situation tonight.

Afraid to say, I think it was an awful performance... Just saying as I saw it.
Ramsey on 18:38 - Sep 12 with 1648 viewsHarbour

Did not take long...we played bad today but not Ramseys fault lets face it every lost game your going to be on here having a pop at Ramsey.
Ramsey on 18:41 - Sep 12 with 1638 viewsStanisgod

Ramsey on 17:04 - Sep 12 by jamois

i'm sticking my neck out and clicking the up arrow on you there PP. I thought we had a golden patch of all of 5 mins around the time we scored. other than that we were out-thought and out-worked in midfield. full backs poor. the front 4 didn't combine well, lack of cohesion. i like 4-2-3-1 but you need some cracking fullbacks and Perch Konch will never be that. Yun's return will help. we could easily have gone to a 4-3-3 with Luongo deeper to get us more into the game in midfield. but for all the talk of our amazing attackers, i thought they looked uncoached in how to combine effectively. i cannot wait for a deep midfield of Sandro and Faurlin, reckon that's out best chance.

Sorry, but the reason we were dire before the goal was toszer playing too deep with Henry.we were at home for Christ's sake, ok away but not when the other side is getting 10 men behind the ball every opportunity.
As for the "tactics" after the penalty how hard is it to stick to 4-4-1 for 20 minutes at home to a poor forest side and play out the draw? No-one had a clue what to do. Funny how Watford managed it easily enough today against a quality Swansea side. Still say charlie's too isolated. I

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ramsey on 18:56 - Sep 12 with 1607 viewsHollowayRanger

Ramsey on 18:41 - Sep 12 by Stanisgod

Sorry, but the reason we were dire before the goal was toszer playing too deep with Henry.we were at home for Christ's sake, ok away but not when the other side is getting 10 men behind the ball every opportunity.
As for the "tactics" after the penalty how hard is it to stick to 4-4-1 for 20 minutes at home to a poor forest side and play out the draw? No-one had a clue what to do. Funny how Watford managed it easily enough today against a quality Swansea side. Still say charlie's too isolated. I

in the first half during a stoppage green came to edge off his area shouting at ramsey couldn't make all off it out but heard two bits

we don't need him.........he's too deep

that's our keeper having to coach the coach and why I like green

two terrible mistakes today but forest were without an away in since febuary and all we had to show today was a effort by Austin

we were poor from the start and woeful by the finish

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ramsey on 19:08 - Sep 12 with 1585 viewsthairanger

Bad football no one seemed to be aware of there role poor direction
Ramsey on 19:48 - Sep 12 with 1545 viewsCamberleyR

Ramsey on 18:22 - Sep 12 by vegasranger

The team that started had a lot of talent and should be able to do well in the division with little management. The problem seems to be playing as a single striker, a role he struggles with. Phillips was also very subdued today.

"The problem seems to be playing as a single striker, a role he struggles with"

5 goals in 6 would suggest otherwise.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ramsey on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 1537 viewsactonman

I know people will say that all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork and slate Ramsey when we lose and their right. The truth is, if we start winning games playing exciting football with game changing subs and tactics then I'm sure the same people will hold their hands up and admit they where wrong.

Unfortunately we look a long way off that and although we are scoring goals to win games , we are also clueless in regards to stopping them at the other end.

I blame rob fu "king green" for today but the win would have masked a very poor performance at home.

As I said on another thread, when we went down to 10 men we looked like a bunch a f 12 year old down Acton park and completely rudderless.
I seem to remember a team not too long ago going down to 10 men, getting a draw and acting like they won the fking league , Who was that again ?
Ramsey on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 1535 viewsbaz_qpr

Our problem was in central midfield, yes Toszer was far too deep and playing sidewise too much, we did pick up after the break. I think it was the wrong subs.

Forest were well organised and stifled us.

I think the biggest concern is the lack of leadership on the field we seem to have an awful lot of "laid back" characters, the chief and Henry have to start showing some leadership and organisation on the field
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 20:01 - Sep 12 with 1522 viewsCamberleyR

Isn't winning when not playing well the hallmark of a good team so they say? I agree with others who have said that until Green's brain fart we didn't look like losing that match. Ramsey can't legislate for fückwittery like that from Green today.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ramsey on 20:20 - Sep 12 with 1471 viewsQPR_John

Ramsey on 20:01 - Sep 12 by CamberleyR

Isn't winning when not playing well the hallmark of a good team so they say? I agree with others who have said that until Green's brain fart we didn't look like losing that match. Ramsey can't legislate for fückwittery like that from Green today.

Of course he cannot but what he can have is a plan to handle such a situation when it arises. The team was clearly at a loss how to handle being down to ten men and that is down to the management. Nobody is blaming Ramsey for Green's mistake but for not being able to at least make an effort to minimise the damage rather than just hoping to hold out till the final whistle
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 20:21]
Ramsey on 21:18 - Sep 12 with 1407 viewsWestonsuperR

Ramsey on 16:51 - Sep 12 by connell10

nah not having that mate, if the green fock up hadnt of happened we would have won the game easily. I know you dont like ramsey but to blame him for our defeat today is rather weird in my veiw!

Green's Red card is a good excuse for Ramsey but the reality was this was a dreadful performance from a team that player-for-player was vastly superior to Forest, hasn't had a transfer embargo and was playing at home. Although I didn't want Ramsey as permanent Manager even I think it would be unfair to be too critical of the performance today as clearly we have made a reasonable start but let's not forget how strong our first team is now.
Ramsey on 21:26 - Sep 12 with 1398 viewsLblock

Benny? Clueless? Say it ain't so ?!??!

Great home formation

I'm off to bed

Fcuk that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey on 21:33 - Sep 12 with 1390 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 21:26 - Sep 12 by Lblock

Benny? Clueless? Say it ain't so ?!??!

Great home formation

I'm off to bed

Fcuk that

Clueless yes but I would say more out of his depth LBlock
Best squad in the league and we serve up that sh1t ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 21:47 - Sep 12 with 1366 viewsvegasranger

Ramsey on 19:48 - Sep 12 by CamberleyR

"The problem seems to be playing as a single striker, a role he struggles with"

5 goals in 6 would suggest otherwise.

I think Charlie is making a lot out of crumbs. The goal he scored today was all him. We struggle to get control of the game because he isn't suited to holding the ball up.
Ramsey on 22:12 - Sep 12 with 1334 viewsJigsore

"I await the backlash"

fukcing hell that is such an annoying thing to say. Trying to paint yourself as some sort of victim before anyone has even replied.

I didn't see the game but to me it looked like one of those where the slightest of margins could tip the balance. We had the goal and unless they managed to bap a 30 yard screamer in they looked Forest looked pretty lost

We looked flat, we looked uninspired but we were leading until Green's brain fart and then the players looked a bit shell-shocked. Hand in heart once you've gone down to 10 men in a close game like this it'll take a Herculean effort to win it, i'm not exactly surprised it didn't happen

Still, that's 10 points on the board, level with Hull and 1 point off Burnley, our fellow relegationees last season. 2 points off second. Still, Ramsey out and all that.

Even Warnock couldn't get it right all the time, we lost 4-1 at Scunthorpe! you may well be right but 6 games in and out of his depth? Bloody hell... some of yous have got to screw your head on right. Unless you subscribe to the Redknapp policy of players = points

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ramsey on 22:14 - Sep 12 with 1200 viewsBostonR

What bothered me most today was the constant hoof all from Green. He must have been told to go long because that is exactly what he did until he got send off.
Poor performance all round and the Gladwin sub was awful. Criminal defending for their second goal even though we were down to 10. Not CR best day at the office.
Ramsey on 22:31 - Sep 12 with 1172 viewsconnell10

Ramsey on 22:12 - Sep 12 by Jigsore

"I await the backlash"

fukcing hell that is such an annoying thing to say. Trying to paint yourself as some sort of victim before anyone has even replied.

I didn't see the game but to me it looked like one of those where the slightest of margins could tip the balance. We had the goal and unless they managed to bap a 30 yard screamer in they looked Forest looked pretty lost

We looked flat, we looked uninspired but we were leading until Green's brain fart and then the players looked a bit shell-shocked. Hand in heart once you've gone down to 10 men in a close game like this it'll take a Herculean effort to win it, i'm not exactly surprised it didn't happen

Still, that's 10 points on the board, level with Hull and 1 point off Burnley, our fellow relegationees last season. 2 points off second. Still, Ramsey out and all that.

Even Warnock couldn't get it right all the time, we lost 4-1 at Scunthorpe! you may well be right but 6 games in and out of his depth? Bloody hell... some of yous have got to screw your head on right. Unless you subscribe to the Redknapp policy of players = points

agree mate, we surely cant keep having these threads every time we lose, its boring and pointless!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ramsey on 22:32 - Sep 12 with 1170 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 22:12 - Sep 12 by Jigsore

"I await the backlash"

for someone who didn't see the game how can you comment on it ?
Your post sums you up, clueless
How can you claim to know that the slightest of margins was the difference ??
How do you know forest looked lost ( they were the better team BTW)
Do yourself a favour watch the game

Ramsey on 22:37 - Sep 12 with 1162 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 22:31 - Sep 12 by connell10

agree mate, we surely cant keep having these threads every time we lose, its boring and pointless!

Some folks are just saying they thought we were crap, and I agree, 1 for one haven't mentioned Ramsey.. Bad performance-bad result, it ain't rocket science.
Ramsey on 22:42 - Sep 12 with 1153 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 22:31 - Sep 12 by connell10

So your happy to come on here and praise Ramsey when we win
And give it to those who don't rate him on a regular basis
Well he got it wrong, sorry Connell but that was a terrible performance
With poor subs, formation, lack of tempo , creativity
Ramsey was a rabbit in the headlights at 1-1 , he got found out by a novice in Freedman
Who changed tactics , even taking off his sub to go for a win
What did we get, another midfielder when we needed a striker ,
The last 2 games we have been ordinary , we got away with it at Huddersfield but not today

Ramsey on 22:43 - Sep 12 with 1151 viewsdaveB

thought it was two teams playing very poorly, a brilliant Austin goal the only difference until the sending off.

We were pretty poor throughout, not sure if it was nerves or complacency but we never got our passing game going, chery was never in the game and we never really supported Austin or created a single chance all game
Ramsey on 22:48 - Sep 12 with 1138 viewsdaveB

also thought we lacked a leader when Green was sent off, all seemed to be looking for someone to sort things out but ended up a rabble
Ramsey on 22:49 - Sep 12 with 1137 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 22:43 - Sep 12 by daveB

thought it was two teams playing very poorly, a brilliant Austin goal the only difference until the sending off.

We were pretty poor throughout, not sure if it was nerves or complacency but we never got our passing game going, chery was never in the game and we never really supported Austin or created a single chance all game

Long winded answer to say= we were crap.!
Ramsey on 22:54 - Sep 12 with 1127 viewsJigsore

Ramsey on 22:32 - Sep 12 by paulparker

for someone who didn't see the game how can you comment on it ?
Your post sums you up, clueless
How can you claim to know that the slightest of margins was the difference ??
How do you know forest looked lost ( they were the better team BTW)
Do yourself a favour watch the game

if the only people who commented on the game were those who watched it i'm sure we'd have a very empty forum, although I usually defer to those who do as long as their knee doesn't jerk so much they tear their hamstring in the process

Yeah we didn't look good. We looked like we'd come from a 2 week break looking a bit rusty. How did old Dougie out-tactic CR? It was pretty fiendish of the bloke to field 11 men while we had 10 wasn't it. the cad...

roundabout this time 2 years ago we were starting to break records and yet we were pretty flat and crap nearly all of the time. A lucky 1-0 win at Yeovil was particularly memorable... we've been exhilirating and we've been crap so far this season. On one hand i'd love it if we could be as exciting as we did at that comeback at Wolves, on the other i'd be fantastic if we woulc win every poxy game 1-0 like at Huddersfield.

not sure why I bothered to reply because clearly it won't please some people whatever I say but... 6 GAMES IN. If there's hiccups then grin and fukcing bear it because hopefully all our efforts will come to fruition

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ramsey on 22:54 - Sep 12 with 1126 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 18:22 - Sep 12 by vegasranger

The team that started had a lot of talent and should be able to do well in the division with little management. The problem seems to be playing as a single striker, a role he struggles with. Phillips was also very subdued today.

Phillips was also very subdued today...... Is that another way of saying.. Almost non existent ?..
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024