Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Communication 08:25 - Oct 21 with 2004 viewsBlackandGoldR

Or a severe lack of. That Hill incident should never had happened.
A simple "Man on" call would have done it, he passes it back to Green and we don't have nearly an hour first half and a Weds player stretchered off. People who booed a man who was on a stretcher should be ashamed. Appalling behavior.
It was the quietest I've heard LR in a while but didn't hear the players once, we need someone to stand up and captain the team, that man should be Hill but for that incident he had the ball and not one bit of help. Hopefully Neil can help address this issue.
Communication on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 1923 viewsloftboy

I didn't hear any boos just a crowd standing up and applauding as he was carried off.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Communication on 10:44 - Oct 21 with 1789 viewsBlackandGoldR

Communication on 09:34 - Oct 21 by loftboy

I didn't hear any boos just a crowd standing up and applauding as he was carried off.

Definitely boos from behind me in the R block and shouts of abuse. It was only a handful of people but still unacceptable. As per usual with an injured player, I applauded. He was quite clearly injured, dislocated shoulder they reckon.
Communication on 10:55 - Oct 21 with 1749 viewsfrancisbowles

Communication on 10:44 - Oct 21 by BlackandGoldR

Definitely boos from behind me in the R block and shouts of abuse. It was only a handful of people but still unacceptable. As per usual with an injured player, I applauded. He was quite clearly injured, dislocated shoulder they reckon.

There were plenty of boos initially but polite applause as he was carried off.

Not totally sure what happened. I thought Clint got the ball but the attacker making a challenge collided as he turned and fell awkwardly.

As for the second half incident, did their player just fall over his own feet as he was through as no one seemed close enough to challenge him? Their supporters were calling for a pen but none of their players seemed to appeal.
Communication on 10:58 - Oct 21 with 1735 viewsdaveB

Rob Green shouted upto the lower loft that the player had fallen badly and broken his arm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024