Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? 17:13 - Nov 1 with 5449 viewsJackfath

I will.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:16 - Nov 1 with 3065 viewsdickythorpe

I will and I'll grow a pony tail.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:20 - Nov 1 with 3040 viewsDarran

I will though I might not be able to as it would b the end of the world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:25 - Nov 1 with 3020 viewsSwansNZ

No

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 18:01 - Nov 1 with 2955 viewsClinton

Can't see that far into the future.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 18:11 - Nov 1 with 2930 viewsjasper_T

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:25 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

No

Same
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 18:12 - Nov 1 with 2923 viewsjack247

I'll be dead by then
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:16 - Nov 1 with 2798 viewsexiledclaseboy

Probably be a more enjoyable experience without the thousands of entitled whining brats we've picked up over the last five years.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2015 19:46]

Poll: Tory leader

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:33 - Nov 1 with 2759 viewsScoobyDoo

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:16 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Probably be a more enjoyable experience without the thousands of entitled whining brats we've picked up over the last five years.

Trust me, there will be a million reasons why they don't attend anymore,
Login to get fewer ads

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:35 - Nov 1 with 2743 viewsJackfath

I wonder if this board will get back to how it used to be if it did happen?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:39 - Nov 1 with 2732 viewsplasjack

What swans are we talking about, birds or SCFC, personally I will be watching both.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:40 - Nov 1 with 2725 viewsjack247

If we get relegated any time soon I will be amazed. The new TV deals are going to keep on coming and the bigger they get, the more likely the PL will become a closed shop with the same few teams coming up and going down every season.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:46 - Nov 1 with 2705 viewsDarran

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:16 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Great post Andrew.

Apart from the tears of course.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:54 - Nov 1 with 2668 viewsRancid

I'll be going down more.Haven't had a season for a couple of years and hate scrambling about for spares..Had a couple yesterday though.So, yes i'll certainly watch us if we went down (which we won't)

I know this thread is a wind up but there's mainly posters on here that were turning up at every game no matter what league we were in for years.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:54 - Nov 1 with 2665 viewsjack247

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:35 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

I wonder if this board will get back to how it used to be if it did happen?

Would you prefer a shit team and a good messageboard?
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:56 - Nov 1 with 2658 viewsDarran

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:54 - Nov 1 by jack247

Would you prefer a shit team and a good messageboard?

I'd prefer a good team and a good message board but people take life far too seriously. FACT

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:26 - Nov 1 with 2598 viewsScoobyDoo

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:56 - Nov 1 by Darran

I'd prefer a good team and a good message board but people take life far too seriously. FACT

Says the drama queen!
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:26 - Nov 1 with 2592 viewsBrynmill_Jack

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:26 - Nov 1 by ScoobyDoo

Says the drama queen!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:38 - Nov 1 with 2544 viewsmarchamjack

I'll always watch the Swans, always have done whatever division we're in.

Being an exile though I'll come down and watch us less if we're not in the PL. Just being honest/realistic.

Probably end up watching us more away again though as always used to do over the near 30 years I've been living away.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:39 - Nov 1 with 2540 viewslonglostjack

Of course - but what's with this "When we get relegated?" Talk about an overreaction to a defeat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:50 - Nov 1 with 2516 viewsbuilthjack

Have watched them since the late 60s, so would definitely be amongst the 14,000 in the championship, the 10,000 in league one, and the 6000 in league 2.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:58 - Nov 1 with 2485 viewsHighjack

I would have carried on if we had gone into non league into 2003.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:10 - Nov 1 with 2447 viewsGowerjack

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:50 - Nov 1 by builthjack

Have watched them since the late 60s, so would definitely be amongst the 14,000 in the championship, the 10,000 in league one, and the 6000 in league 2.

Or the 1500 in Division 4

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:14 - Nov 1 with 2433 viewsbuilthjack

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:10 - Nov 1 by Gowerjack

Or the 1500 in Division 4

That would be National South

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:17 - Nov 1 with 2423 viewsGowerjack

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:14 - Nov 1 by builthjack

That would be National South

No mate

Season 75/76

4th division.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:22 - Nov 1 with 2404 viewsScoobyDoo

Fans walking out early yesterday at Chelsea, and they are Champions, Utd fans walking out a couple of seasons ago when they were getting battered by their neighbours, the ground was half empty by the final whistle ffs. Fans are fickle, whoever they support.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024