Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings & Explosions in Paris 21:26 - Nov 13 with 41222 viewsDan_Swan

Tonight, near the Stade de France where the French are hosting the Germans. Sounds like carnage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Still following Dr's orders!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:36 - Nov 16 with 2455 viewsDarran

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:34 - Nov 16 by MillJack

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/why-syrian-refugee-passport-found-a

Does a fully intact passport, being found near the body of someone who has just blown themselves up, sound legitimate to you?

No idea though I wouldn't expect it to vaporise like happens in Dr Who if true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:48 - Nov 16 with 2436 viewsshimmie

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:36 - Nov 16 by Darran

You'd think it would be bolloxs, but you'd be amazed what was recovered from MSK who blew himself up on the edgware road train. One girl I carried off was completely naked from the waste down but able to walk away. The man stood directly next to her was dead and was identified by his tattoos.

It must be exhausting thinking there's something more than what the reality of the situation actually is. I had a photographer in london recently tell me that there actually was no lee rigby, he'd just been created to create anti islamic feeling.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:03 - Nov 16 with 2412 viewsMillJack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:36 - Nov 16 by Darran

Fair enough, I think we can all appreciate that things don't happen like they do on TV in real life.

The other question I would ask then is....in light of the fact that this guy was on his way to end his own life, along with the lives of many others, why the f**k would he take his passport?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2015 13:08]
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:03 - Nov 16 with 2412 viewslondonlisa2001

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:48 - Nov 16 by shimmie

You'd think it would be bolloxs, but you'd be amazed what was recovered from MSK who blew himself up on the edgware road train. One girl I carried off was completely naked from the waste down but able to walk away. The man stood directly next to her was dead and was identified by his tattoos.

It must be exhausting thinking there's something more than what the reality of the situation actually is. I had a photographer in london recently tell me that there actually was no lee rigby, he'd just been created to create anti islamic feeling.

Agreed, and the worst people for doing this are the media who are speculating before knowing the facts.

One thing I would say though, is unless the people organising it were complete idiots (which is possible), then one of the bombers would only be carrying a passport if they wanted it to be found (whether intact or in pieces).

If IS are genuinely trying to get people into Europe amongst refugees, then you'd imagine that the last thing they'd do is make it much harder for refugees to get in by turning public opinion in Europe (and political opinion for that matter) against them? Perhaps they are that stupid, but it's certainly worth investigation before assuming that's the case.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:04 - Nov 16 with 2411 viewsLohengrin

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:48 - Nov 16 by shimmie

Your photographer would find no shortage of fellow travellers on here, Shim.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:51 - Nov 16 with 2356 viewsshimmie

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:04 - Nov 16 by Lohengrin

Your photographer would find no shortage of fellow travellers on here, Shim.

I simply can't fathom the thinking of some of these theorist. I don't want to divert off subject but the amount of people that would have to be part of a wider conspiracy would run into the thousands.

And it depends how you look at it lis. The more fear attached to refugees joining any community, the more marginalised they are likely to become. The more marginalised the easier to radicalise. You could argue that they are just playing the long game. And playing it well.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:58 - Nov 16 with 2342 viewsFlashberryjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:03 - Nov 16 by MillJack

Fair enough, I think we can all appreciate that things don't happen like they do on TV in real life.

The other question I would ask then is....in light of the fact that this guy was on his way to end his own life, along with the lives of many others, why the f**k would he take his passport?

Passport control in paradise maybe.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:48 - Nov 16 with 2293 viewsDyfnant

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:03 - Nov 16 by MillJack

Your applying logic to a lunatic though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:59 - Nov 16 with 2278 viewslondonlisa2001

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:48 - Nov 16 by Dyfnant

Your applying logic to a lunatic though

It seems that they have matched the fingerprints on the bomber to the Greek authority's records (per the BBC) so he did indeed enter Europe with refugees.

As I said earlier, this would appear to be spectacularly stupid if they are planning to come in en masse with refugees, although I read an interesting perspective on this which said that IS want the refugee intake to stop, as it hinders their objective of creating an all out West vs Moslem war. They seem to think that the opinion of Moslems towards the West is so improved by the refugees being allowed in, it harms IS.

However, as you say, it may well just be that they are lunatics and have no real rationale.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:10 - Nov 16 with 2224 viewsfbreath

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:59 - Nov 16 by londonlisa2001

It seems that they have matched the fingerprints on the bomber to the Greek authority's records (per the BBC) so he did indeed enter Europe with refugees.

As I said earlier, this would appear to be spectacularly stupid if they are planning to come in en masse with refugees, although I read an interesting perspective on this which said that IS want the refugee intake to stop, as it hinders their objective of creating an all out West vs Moslem war. They seem to think that the opinion of Moslems towards the West is so improved by the refugees being allowed in, it harms IS.

However, as you say, it may well just be that they are lunatics and have no real rationale.

Anybody read this re young wives

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260549/muslim-refugees-bring-pregnant-little-g

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:50 - Nov 16 with 2193 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:10 - Nov 16 by fbreath

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260549/muslim-refugees-bring-pregnant-little-g

Daniel Greenfield is an extremist muslim hating Zionist with a history of making shit up.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/05/saudi-muslims-fine-bikini-clad-italians-3500-no

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/01/islamophobes-spencer-and-greenfield-push-fabric
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:07 - Nov 16 with 2172 viewsLohengrin

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:50 - Nov 16 by Humpty

Daniel Greenfield is an extremist muslim hating Zionist with a history of making shit up.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/05/saudi-muslims-fine-bikini-clad-italians-3500-no

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/01/islamophobes-spencer-and-greenfield-push-fabric

This chap may well be everything you say, Hump. I'll not dispute that, but Loonwatch.com? I've had a quick glance at the links in their "Blogroll" section and it took me about two seconds to know everything I needed to.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:12 - Nov 16 with 2160 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:07 - Nov 16 by Lohengrin

This chap may well be everything you say, Hump. I'll not dispute that, but Loonwatch.com? I've had a quick glance at the links in their "Blogroll" section and it took me about two seconds to know everything I needed to.

And a glance at the site he linked to told me everything I needed to know about it.

The banner "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" sort of gave it away.Though I'm sure you'd like it. But a bit childish no?
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 2157 viewsLohengrin

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:12 - Nov 16 by Humpty

And a glance at the site he linked to told me everything I needed to know about it.

The banner "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" sort of gave it away.Though I'm sure you'd like it. But a bit childish no?

Most of these things are, then again I suppose they know the mental limitations of the demographic they are targetting and pander accordingly.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:20 - Nov 16 with 2143 viewsNeath_Jack

I tell you something, i'm not one to be easily moved, but i just watched the silences across France on the news. It cut to a lady stood there, in total silence with tears running down her cheek. It done for me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:21 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:15 - Nov 16 by Lohengrin

Most of these things are, then again I suppose they know the mental limitations of the demographic they are targetting and pander accordingly.

Correct.

Anyway, Mr Greenfield sounds a bit of a charmer. His answer to Islamic terrorism is genocide.

‘We would have to be willing to kill millions, directly or indirectly, while maintaining an alliance that would defy Russia, China and the First World nations that would accuse us of genocide. The real name for this war might well turn out to be World War III. It would take a Churchill or a Roosevelt to launch something like that, and while the world would be radically different afterward, it might well turn out to be radioactively different too.’

I thought we didn't like these Middle Eastern types who want to kill members of other religions they don't like.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:23 - Nov 16 with 2132 viewsFlashberryjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:50 - Nov 16 by Humpty

Is it legal for Musllims living in Muslim countries to marry girls as young as 12 and thirteen years of age ? if it's true.....then he's not making sh*t up is he ?

Hello

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:27 - Nov 16 with 2126 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:23 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

Is it legal for Musllims living in Muslim countries to marry girls as young as 12 and thirteen years of age ? if it's true.....then he's not making sh*t up is he ?

The fact that he does make shit up and spreads lies means he's not someone a sensible person would quote.

I don't know the age of consent in various Muslim countries. If I wanted to find out I'd go somewhere more reliable than a right wing hate site.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:44 - Nov 16 with 2094 viewsLord_Bony

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:20 - Nov 16 by Neath_Jack

I tell you something, i'm not one to be easily moved, but i just watched the silences across France on the news. It cut to a lady stood there, in total silence with tears running down her cheek. It done for me.

Lets not forget it was a cross section of all humanity that suffered in the hands of these animals.

It is a sad time for all of Europe.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:51 - Nov 16 with 2072 viewsshimmie

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:27 - Nov 16 by Humpty

The fact that he does make shit up and spreads lies means he's not someone a sensible person would quote.

I don't know the age of consent in various Muslim countries. If I wanted to find out I'd go somewhere more reliable than a right wing hate site.

Well seeing as the illiterate warlord, the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, took a 6 year old as one of his many wives when she was 6, then startsd f£cking her when she was 9, I doubt it's that old....
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:52 - Nov 16 with 2069 viewsDarran

Solidarity.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:24 - Nov 16 with 2028 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 18:51 - Nov 16 by shimmie

Well seeing as the illiterate warlord, the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, took a 6 year old as one of his many wives when she was 6, then startsd f£cking her when she was 9, I doubt it's that old....

It's 15 in Syria, a year less than in the UK. It's 18 in Iraq.

It was 12 in Holland up until 2002.

Dirty dutch bastards.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:30 - Nov 16 with 2011 viewsEbo

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 17:10 - Nov 16 by fbreath

Stopped reading as soon as I glimpsed that lying weasel Horowitz.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:46 - Nov 16 with 1981 viewsSenhin

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:40 - Nov 14 by snork44

At the moment it is 158 dead! The West and Russia should now join together and take out ISIS completely and if it means that innocent people die in the Middle East, well tough! These scum are not human whether they are Muslim or not, they need to be destroyed without mercy. This is no time for any bleeding hearts, innocent human beings have been murdered for going to a restaurent, a football match or rock concert. It is also time for the Muslim leaders to publicly condemn unreservedly these murderers, not to hid behind any political agenda.

How dare some innocent people near us be killed, as a result lets wipe out far more innocent people over there. But that's tough, they should be fine with that cos they are a different race to us and obviously their lives aren't worth as much as ours, innit.

F*ck me.

You think the killing of these people is appalling, then advocate the killing of even more.

And that's without getting into the whole thing of how our previous military meddling has been soooooooooooo successful in stopping this kind of thing...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:49 - Nov 16 with 1974 viewsFlashberryjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 19:24 - Nov 16 by Humpty

It's 15 in Syria, a year less than in the UK. It's 18 in Iraq.

It was 12 in Holland up until 2002.

Dirty dutch bastards.

In Syria girls and boys are allowed to marry at the age of thirteen if done by a religious leader....then the marriage is officially registered when they're 18.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024