Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woeful 14:22 - Nov 14 with 7720 viewsGhanaDale

Joe Bunney can retire now and save himself from further embarrassment.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Woeful on 16:54 - Nov 14 with 2355 viewsnordenblue

Woeful on 16:05 - Nov 14 by Masher

Where did anyone say he constituted a place upfront? There were 10 others on the pitch that were just as shyte. I also think Henderson hasnt been at his best this season either , but nobody has been giving him the stick that Bunney has been getting. The same can be said for some of the others too.

Name the 10 other players as shite as he was?
Your comment about him being the only one to have a shot is brilliant,he is piss poor and its embarrassing how out of his depth he looks consistently.
The reason people dont give players like Hendo the same stick is maybe because he has consistently performed at this level and higher in fact,Bunney would struggle to shine on a sunday league pitch.
Woeful on 17:00 - Nov 14 with 2331 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Woeful on 16:18 - Nov 14 by D_Alien

If one thing summed up our game today, it was Camps deciding he could take a free kick better than Rose and toe ending it into row Z

Bad decision, bad execution, piss duly taken by the Wigan fans.

Universal moan from both ends........from the Sandy it looked worse,not what you want the TV public to see really........Oh my eyes!!!!

And that from Man of the Match, well?
Woeful on 17:07 - Nov 14 with 2287 viewsTVOS1907

Woeful on 17:00 - Nov 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

Universal moan from both ends........from the Sandy it looked worse,not what you want the TV public to see really........Oh my eyes!!!!

That Beckham bloke once put a penalty over the bar.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Woeful on 17:10 - Nov 14 with 2272 viewsD_Alien

The worst aspect of this was Rose not over-riding him, as the senior pro and as the only Dale player who looks like scoring from a free-kick.

It's all about decisions made on the pitch, and that was as piss poor as it looked from every angle.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Woeful on 17:10 - Nov 14 with 2271 viewsaleanddale

Think the sponsors must have been tanked up on the free vino.

Loads of talent Camps but needs to cut out the millionaire pass ( outside of foot ) and get back to basics.

Not a chance MOM today.

It's a worry that the players look tired confused and fearful... Not what we expect to see from a Keith Hill Side.

Think we will see a busy Jan and plenty of squad shape shifting.
Woeful on 17:37 - Nov 14 with 2216 viewsMIlnrowdale

Woeful on 17:10 - Nov 14 by aleanddale

Think the sponsors must have been tanked up on the free vino.

Loads of talent Camps but needs to cut out the millionaire pass ( outside of foot ) and get back to basics.

Not a chance MOM today.

It's a worry that the players look tired confused and fearful... Not what we expect to see from a Keith Hill Side.

Think we will see a busy Jan and plenty of squad shape shifting.

How he got man of Match was puzzling to say the least he was rubbish and shouldn't even make the bench next game
Woeful on 18:29 - Nov 14 with 2087 viewsTalkingSutty

What a great chance to tempt floating fans up to Spotland. Live on television and just think of the thousands around the Rochdale area who would have tuned in today,sad to say but they aren't going to part with their money after witnessing that.

Matt Done and Stephen Dawson moved on and Hilly assured us he had people at the club to make up the loss but i dont think he has, we knew that anyway. When Hendo and Vincenti are playing well then we are in with a chance but we are too dependant on them producing week in week out which is unfair on them.

Players constantly being played out of position is a stand out feature. Allen playing anywhere else than central midfield is criminal.We have one player only who can score goals on a regular basis and he's being played in midfield or god knows where at times. We have a couple of other forwards who are proven in the art of not scoring goals. We have Lewis who Plymouth fans would give their right arm to see him return to the Club, Hilly obviously doesnt fancy him.

We have Centre Halves who are being asked to launch attacks from the back or return it to the keeper, there is no ball playing midfield player available to take the ball off them

We are bringing players into the Club who are obviously not fit and paying them a wage and the whole body language of the team and the management seems wrong, for whatever reason. The slow tempo and constantly passing the ball back along the defence isn't how we used to play. We didnt used to give the opposition a minutes peace, these days we give them a nice breather whilst fannying around in our own half, then BOOM, Big Jim launches a diagonal to an isolated Vinny standing out on the touchline. Do they call that percentage football? I dont know.

The players look confused, the fans are confused and at the moment i think the management team are confused. Obviously injuries dont help but its time for some clear thinking i think, some of these players are just not good enough and we need to get some bravery back into our play because some of them look scared to death of making a mistake.

Hillys a proven manager at this level, i have every confidence he will sort it out. The first thing he should do is bin the 'Coaching Manual' because its confusing, i would love to read the chapter on defending set pieces!!
Woeful on 18:31 - Nov 14 with 2073 viewsonedalefan

Woeful on 17:37 - Nov 14 by MIlnrowdale

How he got man of Match was puzzling to say the least he was rubbish and shouldn't even make the bench next game

How anyone got a MOM award today was a surprise. I assume it was pick a name from a hat.
Login to get fewer ads

Woeful on 18:34 - Nov 14 with 2054 viewsstigmundo77

Woeful on 18:29 - Nov 14 by TalkingSutty

What a great chance to tempt floating fans up to Spotland. Live on television and just think of the thousands around the Rochdale area who would have tuned in today,sad to say but they aren't going to part with their money after witnessing that.

Matt Done and Stephen Dawson moved on and Hilly assured us he had people at the club to make up the loss but i dont think he has, we knew that anyway. When Hendo and Vincenti are playing well then we are in with a chance but we are too dependant on them producing week in week out which is unfair on them.

Players constantly being played out of position is a stand out feature. Allen playing anywhere else than central midfield is criminal.We have one player only who can score goals on a regular basis and he's being played in midfield or god knows where at times. We have a couple of other forwards who are proven in the art of not scoring goals. We have Lewis who Plymouth fans would give their right arm to see him return to the Club, Hilly obviously doesnt fancy him.

We have Centre Halves who are being asked to launch attacks from the back or return it to the keeper, there is no ball playing midfield player available to take the ball off them

We are bringing players into the Club who are obviously not fit and paying them a wage and the whole body language of the team and the management seems wrong, for whatever reason. The slow tempo and constantly passing the ball back along the defence isn't how we used to play. We didnt used to give the opposition a minutes peace, these days we give them a nice breather whilst fannying around in our own half, then BOOM, Big Jim launches a diagonal to an isolated Vinny standing out on the touchline. Do they call that percentage football? I dont know.

The players look confused, the fans are confused and at the moment i think the management team are confused. Obviously injuries dont help but its time for some clear thinking i think, some of these players are just not good enough and we need to get some bravery back into our play because some of them look scared to death of making a mistake.

Hillys a proven manager at this level, i have every confidence he will sort it out. The first thing he should do is bin the 'Coaching Manual' because its confusing, i would love to read the chapter on defending set pieces!!

Great post. I really wish we could go back to 2/3 class players (done/Dawson) 4/5 out that way we could afford it
Woeful on 23:27 - Nov 14 with 1890 viewsstuartcryer

Woeful on 16:11 - Nov 14 by KenBoon

Today was a team effort. We played like a bunch of pussies. Pulling out of challenges, jumping tackles, chasing fresh air and watching the ball. Eleven wimps on that pitch. I take some comfort that our management team won't let that become the new normal, otherwise we are down.

Also, those horns should have stayed unsold in a stock room somewhere, rather than given out for free to piss people off.

Ken boon sums it up correct

wardle blue

Woeful on 11:12 - Nov 15 with 1726 viewsaleanddale

Woeful on 16:11 - Nov 14 by KenBoon

Today was a team effort. We played like a bunch of pussies. Pulling out of challenges, jumping tackles, chasing fresh air and watching the ball. Eleven wimps on that pitch. I take some comfort that our management team won't let that become the new normal, otherwise we are down.

Also, those horns should have stayed unsold in a stock room somewhere, rather than given out for free to piss people off.

Also agree with Ken Boon.

Several challenges aborted when 60/40 in OUR favour.

The least we could expect is get at them physically.

Can't beat a good biting tackle that says yep, we are up for it!
Woeful on 14:17 - Nov 15 with 1654 viewsSandyDale1907

Joe is absolutely shocking, see it Keith!!!
Woeful on 16:41 - Nov 15 with 1577 viewsoff2div1

We always play P*ss poor in front of TV cameras.

It must be stage fright.

Would like to see our stats from TV in past few years.
Woeful on 16:53 - Nov 15 with 1557 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Woeful on 16:41 - Nov 15 by off2div1

We always play P*ss poor in front of TV cameras.

It must be stage fright.

Would like to see our stats from TV in past few years.

and we have another one in 3 weeks........please don't balls this one up too.
Woeful on 17:48 - Nov 15 with 1486 viewsParkinsGimp

I was totally embarrassed at being a Rochdale fan yesterday. I would expect any other club in the country would use that as a massive wake up call. The board should provide funds to aquire league one standard players and the manager should stop trying to polish a turd to line his own pocket.
It has been obvious all season we have far too many sub standard players at this club. Some have got away with the odd half decent performance but I think other teams and players will find us out every week now.
Mendez-laing was a joke today no pace and didnt even look interested,Tanser was trying toi ask questions of him to make a move but sorry he wasnt on it. Vincente was shocking, Bunney and Camps showed promise for the attentions of say Salford , Rose should never be put on the pitch again, he cant even control the ball with his right foot nevermind pass it! McNulty , Eastham and lancashire are league Two if that. Andrew is a bloody joke along with Alessandra. Hendo amd Bennet have been way off form since returning from injury . I would say Cannon was the only one to give any effort yesterday.
The club will be hard pressed to attract local fans after that showing.
Woeful on 18:14 - Nov 15 with 1329 views442Dale

Woeful on 17:48 - Nov 15 by ParkinsGimp

I was totally embarrassed at being a Rochdale fan yesterday. I would expect any other club in the country would use that as a massive wake up call. The board should provide funds to aquire league one standard players and the manager should stop trying to polish a turd to line his own pocket.
It has been obvious all season we have far too many sub standard players at this club. Some have got away with the odd half decent performance but I think other teams and players will find us out every week now.
Mendez-laing was a joke today no pace and didnt even look interested,Tanser was trying toi ask questions of him to make a move but sorry he wasnt on it. Vincente was shocking, Bunney and Camps showed promise for the attentions of say Salford , Rose should never be put on the pitch again, he cant even control the ball with his right foot nevermind pass it! McNulty , Eastham and lancashire are league Two if that. Andrew is a bloody joke along with Alessandra. Hendo amd Bennet have been way off form since returning from injury . I would say Cannon was the only one to give any effort yesterday.
The club will be hard pressed to attract local fans after that showing.

Can a player lose pace if he's not playing so well?

If that's the case, it's a wonder that Paul Tait ever moved.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024