Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel just took this corner for Benfica B 14:37 - Dec 8 with 2609 viewsfinesse

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 14:49 - Dec 8 with 2576 viewsDannyPaddox

To do that twice in the same game is criminal!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/159690/adels-corne
Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 2557 viewsMvpeter

Depressing seeing what's happened to him over the last few years.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 20:53 - Dec 8 with 2407 viewsDeano19766

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 15:04 - Dec 8 by Mvpeter

Depressing seeing what's happened to him over the last few years.

Depressing? Fcuk him. Bloke's a complete tw@t (and a loaded one at that)
Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 22:40 - Dec 8 with 2288 viewsTacticalR

Absolutely fed up with Taarabt debates but...

Taarabt shouldn't be taking inswinging corners from the left. Taarabt's outswinging corners from the right were effective. Derry scored that goal against Liverpool from one of those.

Air hostess clique

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 23:26 - Dec 8 with 2238 viewsdaveB

I've seen worse corners from us this season, the amount of times i've seen this video posted on here and social media today i was expecting him to fall over the corner flag or something ridiculous rather than just be a bit crap
Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 00:11 - Dec 9 with 2179 viewsPunteR

I get it that people think Taarabt is not fit to lace Stan the mans boots or Marsh's or whatever . But he was one of the most skillful players i saw in a QPR shirt in the 30 odd years i've been watching us.
Yes his attitude was shocking sometimes,but i still believe he wasn't man managed properly in the time he was here,especially after promotion.
In fact ,i've lost count of how many players we've had that have been accused of a bad attitude. Maybe,just maybe the club has to take some blame with how we deal with some players.
I'm concerned with how we're dealing with Luongo or Gladwin,Chery,JET for example (Luongo & Gladwin especially) . They might be well rounded individuals(insert Taarabt joke here)and be philosophical or professional about it all ,and just get their heads down and work hard on the training pitch,but even i can see potential problems happening within just a few months of being here.
Btw way Taarabt looks quite slim these days looking at that vid.
Poor corner,but then who am i to tell him how to take a corner.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 1:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 09:02 - Dec 11 with 1883 viewsMvpeter

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 20:53 - Dec 8 by Deano19766

Depressing? Fcuk him. Bloke's a complete tw@t (and a loaded one at that)

He could have been great. Being at our circus from the age of 19 won't have helped.

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 09:03 - Dec 11 with 1880 viewsMvpeter

Adel just took this corner for Benfica B on 00:11 - Dec 9 by PunteR

I get it that people think Taarabt is not fit to lace Stan the mans boots or Marsh's or whatever . But he was one of the most skillful players i saw in a QPR shirt in the 30 odd years i've been watching us.
Yes his attitude was shocking sometimes,but i still believe he wasn't man managed properly in the time he was here,especially after promotion.
In fact ,i've lost count of how many players we've had that have been accused of a bad attitude. Maybe,just maybe the club has to take some blame with how we deal with some players.
I'm concerned with how we're dealing with Luongo or Gladwin,Chery,JET for example (Luongo & Gladwin especially) . They might be well rounded individuals(insert Taarabt joke here)and be philosophical or professional about it all ,and just get their heads down and work hard on the training pitch,but even i can see potential problems happening within just a few months of being here.
Btw way Taarabt looks quite slim these days looking at that vid.
Poor corner,but then who am i to tell him how to take a corner.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2015 1:56]

Exactly, we managed to turn Vargas and Isla, apparently, into 'bad eggs'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024