Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham, Bolton and Forest 10:29 - Dec 24 with 8556 viewssimmo

All banned from buying in Jan due to FFP

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:42 - Dec 24 with 5143 viewsKonk

We are fu cking brilliant. We get rid of 540 players, lose all the really silly-earners other than Parker, have a sh it season, make a load of staff redundant and still manage to fu ck-up FFP. A magnificent effort from everyone at FFC. T wats.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:45 - Dec 24 with 5112 viewsswitchingcode

Looks like we are the only properly run club in west London.Surprised they had time to sanction these bans with all the efforts they are making to sort out QPRs outcome.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:51 - Dec 24 with 5092 viewsWilloW4

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:45 - Dec 24 by switchingcode

Looks like we are the only properly run club in west London.Surprised they had time to sanction these bans with all the efforts they are making to sort out QPRs outcome.

Brentford fc are not in west London.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:52 - Dec 24 with 5085 viewsJonDoeman

FFP is a bit of a pain in the arse really !

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:53 - Dec 24 with 5074 viewsKonk

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:52 - Dec 24 by JonDoeman

FFP is a bit of a pain in the arse really !

It is if you're run by idiots.

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:54 - Dec 24 with 5069 viewsJonDoeman

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:53 - Dec 24 by Konk

It is if you're run by idiots.

tick !

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:00 - Dec 24 with 5040 viewsbosh67

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:42 - Dec 24 by Konk

We are fu cking brilliant. We get rid of 540 players, lose all the really silly-earners other than Parker, have a sh it season, make a load of staff redundant and still manage to fu ck-up FFP. A magnificent effort from everyone at FFC. T wats.

I am not sure how FFP actually works to be honest, Konk. Half the problem is that FFP don't know how FFP works either. Over here at Loftus Road towers we have no idea why or how we haven't been fined, banned, made to sit in the corner, etc etc. It just seems to be a lottery as to who gets stuffed and who doesn't. In the end it just seems to beat up clubs when they are down. meanwhile the big teams prosper. I have no idea if the lawyers at QPR will see off the FFP thing. We here claims that we will pay £8-10m but nothing conclusive so far. The owners have written off the national debt of Cuba here and we haven't spent anywhere near as much money on players this season or as reported. It seems that clubs like ours, if we go up to the Prem gain a ton of money but lose a lot more. Personally, although the club has ambitions I like this league. At least everyone can beat everyone on their day.

Anyway, have a great Christmas Konk. Thanks for being a friend to us here. You may not be a Ranger but you are always welcome here mate!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:02 - Dec 24 with 5028 viewsswitchingcode

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 10:51 - Dec 24 by WilloW4

Brentford fc are not in west London.

Brentford is in the London borough of Hounslow situated in the west of London
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:02 - Dec 24 with 5027 viewsNorthernr

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:00 - Dec 24 by bosh67

I am not sure how FFP actually works to be honest, Konk. Half the problem is that FFP don't know how FFP works either. Over here at Loftus Road towers we have no idea why or how we haven't been fined, banned, made to sit in the corner, etc etc. It just seems to be a lottery as to who gets stuffed and who doesn't. In the end it just seems to beat up clubs when they are down. meanwhile the big teams prosper. I have no idea if the lawyers at QPR will see off the FFP thing. We here claims that we will pay £8-10m but nothing conclusive so far. The owners have written off the national debt of Cuba here and we haven't spent anywhere near as much money on players this season or as reported. It seems that clubs like ours, if we go up to the Prem gain a ton of money but lose a lot more. Personally, although the club has ambitions I like this league. At least everyone can beat everyone on their day.

Anyway, have a great Christmas Konk. Thanks for being a friend to us here. You may not be a Ranger but you are always welcome here mate!

Basically instead of trying not to breach it, we deliberately breached it by such a hideous amount as to make the size of the fine that would technically have to be levied against us under the rules as written unsafe legally. In some ways it was a work of genius.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:09 - Dec 24 with 5000 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:09 - Dec 24 with 4998 viewsKonk

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:00 - Dec 24 by bosh67

Thanks for your kind word, mate; Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

I really like this division, I just wish we hadn't been quite as sh it since we came down and that we weren't run and owned by fu cking t wats. That said, the PL has been brilliant so far this season.

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:21 - Dec 24 with 4938 viewsLowerloftLad

The only reason Brentford look well run is because they have not hit any real dizzy heights yet Brentford will do exactly the same if there time comes get in try to Compte spend bigger than there 12k a week attendance flop come down with big earners then get stung by the ffp

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:24 - Dec 24 with 4923 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FFP is full of flaws, but I completely agree with the direction it's trying to go in.

Everyone is for a financially sensible football industry, until the penalties land at their own door. QPR especially.

Not buying the tinfoil hat claim that 'it's to benefit the big clubs' conspiracy.

I am 100% in support of it. Even it it pulls the arse out of our club for a while.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 11:26]
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:26 - Dec 24 with 4910 viewsKonk

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:24 - Dec 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

FFP is full of flaws, but I completely agree with the direction it's trying to go in.

Everyone is for a financially sensible football industry, until the penalties land at their own door. QPR especially.

Not buying the tinfoil hat claim that 'it's to benefit the big clubs' conspiracy.

I am 100% in support of it. Even it it pulls the arse out of our club for a while.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 11:26]

If there was a fixed cap that was relevant to all clubs - i.e. not £200m loss every season - it would benefit everyone, but as it is, it only serves to strengthen the wealthiest clubs place at the top.

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:26 - Dec 24 with 4910 viewsNorthernr

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:21 - Dec 24 by LowerloftLad

The only reason Brentford look well run is because they have not hit any real dizzy heights yet Brentford will do exactly the same if there time comes get in try to Compte spend bigger than there 12k a week attendance flop come down with big earners then get stung by the ffp

Yeh Brentford are basically at a level now which is as high as they will ever be able to get under FFP - and I'm not sure that's right. They need to get their new ground built, get their attendances doubled, and get the facilities there working for them 7 days a week.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:29 - Dec 24 with 4897 viewsActonOccident

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:21 - Dec 24 by LowerloftLad

Alternatively they might just bank most of the money like Burnley? And hope that there are 3 trainwrecks/inferior promoted teams for their hypothetical season in the limelight?

There's also the Blackpool model, of course...

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:32 - Dec 24 with 4883 viewssimmo

It's a shame we weren't under a ban when we went up!

Feel for you, Konk, although you should have enough in the club to stay up again and rebuild. You need to lose Rigg though, the guy is inept.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:33 - Dec 24 with 4877 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:26 - Dec 24 by Konk

If there was a fixed cap that was relevant to all clubs - i.e. not £200m loss every season - it would benefit everyone, but as it is, it only serves to strengthen the wealthiest clubs place at the top.

Yeah as I said it is flawed.

But the alternate is nothing is done, and the league is littered full of Portsmouths and Aldershots because of the stupidity of chairman who fly in and fly out.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 11:35]
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:49 - Dec 24 with 4818 viewsKonk

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:32 - Dec 24 by simmo

It's a shame we weren't under a ban when we went up!

Feel for you, Konk, although you should have enough in the club to stay up again and rebuild. You need to lose Rigg though, the guy is inept.

I'm more frustrated by how badly we're being run that the implications for this season, which is already a write-off (unless we manage to get relegated...)

An impeccable source at the club tells me that Rigg is known as "Rigg the pig" by the staff. Sounds like he's a right cu nt!

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:50 - Dec 24 with 4815 viewsbosh67

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:02 - Dec 24 by Northernr

Basically instead of trying not to breach it, we deliberately breached it by such a hideous amount as to make the size of the fine that would technically have to be levied against us under the rules as written unsafe legally. In some ways it was a work of genius.

Thanks for explaining it Clive. I am trying to do the same with my overdraft.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:58 - Dec 24 with 4782 viewsJamie

And yet we still have a thread asking how much we should spend in January..
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 12:12 - Dec 24 with 4723 viewsMrSheen

Heartbreaking for all the players dreaming of joining Bolton in January. Worst Christmas ever.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 12:22 - Dec 24 with 4677 viewshoof_hearted

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:50 - Dec 24 by bosh67

Thanks for explaining it Clive. I am trying to do the same with my overdraft.

Keep at it Bosh. The old truism is if you owe the bank a hundred pounds and can't repay it you've got a problem. If you owe the bank a million pounds and can't repay it, the bank's got a problem.*

*Not FCA approved advice. Lifts can go down as well as up.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 14:54 - Dec 24 with 4458 viewsswitchingcode

Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 11:26 - Dec 24 by Northernr

Yeh Brentford are basically at a level now which is as high as they will ever be able to get under FFP - and I'm not sure that's right. They need to get their new ground built, get their attendances doubled, and get the facilities there working for them 7 days a week.

Personally quite happy if we can stay as a mid table championship side.When we get to the new ground it will be a big task to double our 10000 gates although a bigger away allocation will help.
Fulham, Bolton and Forest on 15:34 - Dec 24 with 4396 viewstimcocking

This is becoming ridiculous. Clearly, something needs to change somewhere along the line.

I blame the agents, footballers almost retarded IQs, and mainly, of course, Briatore. And those pr!cks at Nike.

Mind you, what's with all those weird side-neck adidas tracksuits the managers are being forced to wear this week in the press conferences? Embarrasingly sh!t. I felt genuinely uncomfortable seeing respectable senior fellas like Sam Allardyce and Guus Hiddink sat ther wearing those. Christ, somebodies' been trying way too hard again. Hideous failure in taste.

It'd be an interesting dissertation, whether good taste actually is regressing. Maybe people will start getting perms again soon.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024