Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville 22:54 - Feb 3 with 10220 viewsRSoul

Lost 7-0 to Barca in the cup first leg, not won a league game. What would Gary the commentator, be saying about Gary the manager.

Gary Neville on 21:05 - Mar 30 with 1946 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gary Neville on 21:04 - Mar 30 by Monahoop

Blackbury, raspbury........??

You deserve a round of applause for that.
Gary Neville on 22:43 - Mar 30 with 1882 viewsGloryHunter

He was on the bench at Wembley yesterday though, wasn't he? What would Velencia owners think about him being away with England while they were doing rubbish?
Gary Neville on 22:45 - Mar 30 with 1879 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gary Neville on 22:43 - Mar 30 by GloryHunter

He was on the bench at Wembley yesterday though, wasn't he? What would Velencia owners think about him being away with England while they were doing rubbish?

The Valencia owner who's his mate who hired him and was aware and agreed to him keeping his England duties? Not a lot, I suspect...

Bare bones.

Gary Neville on 02:08 - Mar 31 with 1795 viewstimcocking

Gary Neville on 23:20 - Feb 3 by TacticalR

At least Valencia almost got a goal...

'Daniel Parejo headed over as the visitors had a rare glimpse at goal'.

Dani Parejo...

Greasy little wimp who failed to play well for us, wasn't he?
Gary Neville on 09:41 - Mar 31 with 1710 viewsdaveB

when he got the job ob 5live you'd have thought Brian Clough had risen from the dead. Neville was going to be England and Man Utd manager within months. the same pundits who declared him the second coming a few months ago are now slating him for taking on the job
Gary Neville on 08:53 - Apr 2 with 1602 viewsCamberleyR

Just seen a video on BBC sport website that gives the appalling management record of the Euro 96 squad. Eleven sackings, a few resignations and three relegations between them. Only Ince has had any form of success winning the L2 title early on in his management career.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gary Neville on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 1530 viewsTacticalR

'Sometimes it's knowing what to do when you don't know what to do'

Dyche on Neville
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03hz6fb

Air hostess clique

Gary Neville on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 1524 viewsPommyhoop

Gary Neville on 09:41 - Mar 31 by daveB

when he got the job ob 5live you'd have thought Brian Clough had risen from the dead. Neville was going to be England and Man Utd manager within months. the same pundits who declared him the second coming a few months ago are now slating him for taking on the job

LOL ..I couldn't believe it mate .I know I didnt hear his punditryregular on sky an that( I heard a few bits and read a few reports) But f'ckin hell from one miinute being the fluff meister to Sir Dave to being a Pepe or Jose was never on the cards. A pretty quick explosive failure was always a good punt..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024