Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this work? 12:09 - Apr 2 with 23231 viewsR17ALE

Given the latest set of accounts show us making a £1.4m profit and that gate income was only £900,000 we would still have made £500,000 if we'd let everyone in for nowt.

Now that we own the stadium and keep all match day income, has the time arrived for us to scrap admission charges completely?

And I bet if we did, crowds would only go up slightly which sort of answers the question!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Could this work? on 07:39 - Apr 6 with 1491 viewsrochedale

Could this work? on 00:29 - Apr 6 by olympicdale

Do you know if the leisure centre still offer this service, as a former Assist and current JD worker id be interested in this, we weren't told of any agreement with the leisure centre with regards to discounts, just the related shops that you get a 25% discount. Also, does anyone know where the new JD Gyms are going to be, I'm guessing by the old markets but yet to hear anything concrete.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 0:30]

Think it's going to be above what was Littlewoods. Opening has been put back to May 12th now.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Could this work? on 11:24 - Apr 6 with 1379 viewsR_AFC

Could this work? on 07:39 - Apr 6 by rochedale

Think it's going to be above what was Littlewoods. Opening has been put back to May 12th now.

Yes its at Littlewoods old place in the Rochdale exchange car park. Not sure if theres still a discount, I know there was 2 years ago.

Just out of Interest, Do JD Warehouse workers receive discounted gym membership at the new JD gym?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 11:26]

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Could this work? on 14:01 - Apr 6 with 1276 viewsolympicdale

Could this work? on 11:24 - Apr 6 by R_AFC

Yes its at Littlewoods old place in the Rochdale exchange car park. Not sure if theres still a discount, I know there was 2 years ago.

Just out of Interest, Do JD Warehouse workers receive discounted gym membership at the new JD gym?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 11:26]

I've asked at work but no one seems to know if we do get a discount at the new JD Gym, would be good to know.

Life is a game of fate.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024