Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 52312 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 20:50 - Aug 21 with 1682 viewsJackfath

The Olympics on 20:48 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

At the Olympic Stadium.

It's got West Ham colours all over the f ucker.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 20:54 - Aug 21 with 1679 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 20:35 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

As the event draws to a close I'd like to say how briliant it's been from a sporting perspective. I've thoroughly enjoyed every bit I've seen.

It's a shame some people have to decry the sacrifice and achievements of others which has marred a top quality entertaining and informative thread.

Especially the ultimate sacrifice of whatever animal Balding is wearing on her head. Has she borrowed it from the Trumper?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Olympics on 20:55 - Aug 21 with 1677 viewsJackfath

The Olympics on 20:54 - Aug 21 by monmouth

Especially the ultimate sacrifice of whatever animal Balding is wearing on her head. Has she borrowed it from the Trumper?

I would.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Olympics on 20:55 - Aug 21 with 1676 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 20:55 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I would.

She wouldn't.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 20:56 - Aug 21 with 1672 viewsDr_Winston

What's been your highlight of the games?

Plenty to choose from, but I'm going to plump for Max Whitlock winning two Golds in the space of an hour or two in Gymnastics, a field where we've barely even turned up until fairly recently.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 20:56 - Aug 21 with 1672 viewsJackfath

The Olympics on 20:55 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

She wouldn't.

I'd put a frock on for her.

The Olympics on 21:00 - Aug 21 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 20:56 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

Plenty to choose from, but I'm going to plump for Max Whitlock winning two Golds in the space of an hour or two in Gymnastics, a field where we've barely even turned up until fairly recently.

Steve Redgrave only just stopping himself punching John Inverdale.

From a sporting perspective, Usain Bolt is always the highlight of any event he's involved in. Legend.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 21:01 - Aug 21 with 1659 viewsmacthejack

Really enjoyed the women's hockey team winning gold and beating some very good teams against the odds on the way. Maddie Hinch was absolutely fantastic.
Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 1656 viewsDr_Winston

The Olympics on 21:00 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

From a sporting perspective, Usain Bolt is always the highlight of any event he's involved in. Legend.

I thought Ian Thorpe's contempt for Lineker in 2012 was strong until I saw Redgrave and Inverdale.

The Olympics on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 1653 viewsmonmouth

Hockey girls probably. Totally outplayed but refused to give in and found a way back in somehow. Playing the confident double olympic champs having never won it themselves. Mental grit. Plus some nice legs.

The Olympics on 21:22 - Aug 21 with 1623 viewsLord_Bony

Mo Farah falling down during the 10 000m race,getting up and going on to win it.

Not many would have done that ...true athlete...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Olympics on 21:31 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewssherpajacob

The Olympics on 21:00 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

I would pay good money to see someone the size of redgrave thump inverdale.

Sir Steve is now even higher in my estimation for recognizing the slimy turd for what he is.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Olympics on 22:09 - Aug 21 with 1588 viewsunion_jack

The Olympics on 21:31 - Aug 21 by sherpajacob

I would pay good money to see someone the size of redgrave thump inverdale.

Sir Steve is now even higher in my estimation for recognizing the slimy turd for what he is.

I've obviously missed all this. What happened?

Any clips?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Olympics on 10:54 - Aug 22 with 1494 viewsdailew

Is the circus finally over?

State-funded elite athletes perform wonders while hospitals can't even afford basic needs like blankets.

The Soviet Union would be proud.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Olympics on 15:10 - Aug 22 with 1446 viewsLord_Bony

The Olympics on 10:54 - Aug 22 by dailew

Is the circus finally over?

State-funded elite athletes perform wonders while hospitals can't even afford basic needs like blankets.

The Soviet Union would be proud.

Agreed,while we re at it let's scrap the Premier League and put all that Sky money into something more useful.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Olympics on 15:16 - Aug 22 with 1459 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 15:10 - Aug 22 by Lord_Bony

Agreed,while we re at it let's scrap the Premier League and put all that Sky money into something more useful.

I wouldn't go as far as Dai, as at least this is a little diversion in the gloom and actually can lead to greater health and productivity, but I don't recall the PL being funded by compulsory taxes.

If you want to draw that comparison, british athletes would have to fund themselves with TV and admission money.

If we're going to do it though, at least I'm bloody glad it works. maybe we should take the same approach to investing in public infrastructure, health, education, shelter and public services eh?

The Olympics on 15:30 - Aug 22 with 1451 viewsLord_Bony

I were avin a laugh sir.

The Olympics on 16:08 - Aug 22 with 1427 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 15:30 - Aug 22 by Lord_Bony

I were avin a laugh sir.

I know. It's true though, in that it's so obscene that if I could I'd tax holy f**k out of football wages, transfer and agents fees unless they were matched pound for pound by reduced ticket prices and fan initiatives.

No, sod that, kill all agents with rat poison so they have no fees.

The Olympics on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 1426 viewsLord_Bony

Whilst I agree with the kill all agents bit,I would also include any sportsperson that earns over £250,000 per week in with that.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024