Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53618 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 12:35 - Aug 17 with 1580 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 10:11 - Aug 17 by trampie

Is that the guy who was having dinner with Millar when Millar was done ?

Trampie, he is a welsh man, WELSH!!! Can you believe that????
The Olympics on 12:58 - Aug 17 with 1555 viewstrampie

I know its Gogtastic but what's that got to do with the price of cheese ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Olympics on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 1494 viewsJackfath

Why haven't GB entered a team for the football? I understand it's the start of the season, however surely an opportunity for some younger players, those out of contract etc.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 17:52 - Aug 17 with 1487 viewsChrisSCFC

The Olympics on 17:43 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Why haven't GB entered a team for the football? I understand it's the start of the season, however surely an opportunity for some younger players, those out of contract etc.

Because the Scottish FA & FAW were opposed to it.

Shame.
The Olympics on 17:59 - Aug 17 with 1478 viewsJackfath

The Olympics on 17:52 - Aug 17 by ChrisSCFC

Shame.

Idiots. Denying the experience of an Olympic tournament to a bunch of developmental players.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 1470 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Olympics on 04:50 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

I get the impression that he's not very happy at the judges verdicts

This Olympics has the most disgraceful Boxing Judging and Refereeing I have ever seen in a major competition.
After reviewing some of the fights they have now "released" some of the judges and Refs.
But not changed the fight results though.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-3745296/International-Boxin
The Olympics on 18:32 - Aug 17 with 1465 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 12:58 - Aug 17 by trampie

I know its Gogtastic but what's that got to do with the price of cheese ?

Unlike you to accuse a fellow countryman of anything dodgy. You always have to big up Welsh achievements regardless of how trivial they are.

You didn't know Brailsford was a Welsh speaker let alone Welsh did you?
The Olympics on 18:46 - Aug 17 with 1455 viewsmonmouth

Shame.

Not unless you're keen on a GB team for all international comps. And that wouldn't be fair to the English as they'd have so few players in it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 1455 viewstrampie

Irelands Katie Taylor controversially losing might not be good for GB in the medal table as Taylors conqueror has just lost the semi final to a Chinese boxer, she stuck the head into the Chinese girl and lost on points with the other semi ending up in a horrific injury, for a minute there was a possibility the fight would be given to the badly injured boxer therefore giving the Chinese girl the Gold but they gave a TKO to the other girl.

It will be amazing if GB can finish above China in the medal table, but GB are still ahead of them at the moment and the Olympics is nearly over.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Olympics on 18:58 - Aug 17 with 1449 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 18:32 - Aug 17 by dickythorpe

Unlike you to accuse a fellow countryman of anything dodgy. You always have to big up Welsh achievements regardless of how trivial they are.

You didn't know Brailsford was a Welsh speaker let alone Welsh did you?

His background is known within Welsh sporting circles that is why I said Gogtastic, it makes no difference where anyone comes from or what language they speak.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 18:59]

The Olympics on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 1442 viewstrampie

Shame.

Don't think you have that quite right, Scotland have been indifferent in recent years with Wales and N.Ireland having quite a bit to say on the matter.

The Olympics on 19:06 - Aug 17 with 1437 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 18:50 - Aug 17 by trampie

Irelands Katie Taylor controversially losing might not be good for GB in the medal table as Taylors conqueror has just lost the semi final to a Chinese boxer, she stuck the head into the Chinese girl and lost on points with the other semi ending up in a horrific injury, for a minute there was a possibility the fight would be given to the badly injured boxer therefore giving the Chinese girl the Gold but they gave a TKO to the other girl.

It will be amazing if GB can finish above China in the medal table, but GB are still ahead of them at the moment and the Olympics is nearly over.

Who gives a f**k whether GB is ahead of China in the medals table? It's all that sort of jingoistic country crap that leads to systematic doping and cheating. If the people winning medals because they are the best just happen to be Chinese then good luck to them. Similarly if they hapen to hail from GB. Counting them up, and coparing as equal, when they are so distorted by the disciplines involved...I mean, poncy sailing and horse dancing ffs.... is just dull.

The Olympics on 19:09 - Aug 17 with 1428 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 19:06 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Who gives a f**k whether GB is ahead of China in the medals table? It's all that sort of jingoistic country crap that leads to systematic doping and cheating. If the people winning medals because they are the best just happen to be Chinese then good luck to them. Similarly if they hapen to hail from GB. Counting them up, and coparing as equal, when they are so distorted by the disciplines involved...I mean, poncy sailing and horse dancing ffs.... is just dull.

I tell you who gives for one and that is the British press and media.

The Olympics on 19:10 - Aug 17 with 1427 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 19:09 - Aug 17 by trampie

I tell you who gives for one and that is the British press and media.

Indeed.

sad w*nkers.

The Olympics on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trampie's building up to this weekend when he hopes to be able to pronounce the Olympics as a massive failure for his hated UK if/when China overtake us in the medal table. He's as predictable as the rising of the sun.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 19:18]

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 19:34 - Aug 17 with 1402 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 19:17 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Trampie's building up to this weekend when he hopes to be able to pronounce the Olympics as a massive failure for his hated UK if/when China overtake us in the medal table. He's as predictable as the rising of the sun.

I support GB in the Olympics and I think GB have already done fantastic in the games and I love GB which is the best sovereign state bar none in the entire World.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 19:38]

The Olympics on 19:37 - Aug 17 with 1400 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 19:17 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, yes of course.

We have some truly great Athletes in the UK whatever the stats say, and I think that is just peachy. Murray, Trott, Kenny, Farah, Adams, Ennis are just fantastic examples of application and guts.

The Olympics on 19:41 - Aug 17 with 1394 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 19:37 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Ah, yes of course.

We have some truly great Athletes in the UK whatever the stats say, and I think that is just peachy. Murray, Trott, Kenny, Farah, Adams, Ennis are just fantastic examples of application and guts.

Don't forget Gareth Bale.

The Olympics on 19:47 - Aug 17 with 1382 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 19:41 - Aug 17 by trampie

Don't forget Gareth Bale.

Didn't see him in the Olympics but I will certainly include Becky James who has fought through some real shit luck with illness and injury.

The Olympics on 19:50 - Aug 17 with 1372 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 19:47 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Didn't see him in the Olympics but I will certainly include Becky James who has fought through some real shit luck with illness and injury.

Heard he was injured.

The Olympics on 19:51 - Aug 17 with 1374 viewsImAlrightJack

How long am I going to hear how many medals Laura Trott has won and who her other half is for the God knows how long for the rest of my life!?.

F*ck the union and its bought second place in the medals table, it's just all lottery funding unlike most countries, while very little of it goes to Welsh, Scottish and NI athletes anyway.

If Wales was independent where would we be?, and how would we rank per capita?.

Only 4 more days and this jingolistic tripe is over for another four more years, then the media can concentrate on a real proper sport (football obviously). Am suprised the media slagging off of England's international footballer's like 4 years ago after the Olympics hasn't started yet......
The Olympics on 19:55 - Aug 17 with 1370 viewsImAlrightJack

Yyyaaaayyy!!!, Hallahjulah!!!..... Someone talking sense and seeing though all this jingolism every four years!!!!.

FINALLY!!, and I thought I was the only one on here who saw the light.
The Olympics on 20:00 - Aug 17 with 1358 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 19:51 - Aug 17 by ImAlrightJack

How long am I going to hear how many medals Laura Trott has won and who her other half is for the God knows how long for the rest of my life!?.

F*ck the union and its bought second place in the medals table, it's just all lottery funding unlike most countries, while very little of it goes to Welsh, Scottish and NI athletes anyway.

If Wales was independent where would we be?, and how would we rank per capita?.

Only 4 more days and this jingolistic tripe is over for another four more years, then the media can concentrate on a real proper sport (football obviously). Am suprised the media slagging off of England's international footballer's like 4 years ago after the Olympics hasn't started yet......

The Olympics on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 1352 viewsImAlrightJack

The Olympics on 19:34 - Aug 17 by trampie

I support GB in the Olympics and I think GB have already done fantastic in the games and I love GB which is the best sovereign state bar none in the entire World.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 19:38]

Rubbish, it's one of the worse if you ignore places like Somalia, Liberia and any other dangerous country. Wales should be a soverigty, it would then be the best one by FAR!!.

Your post reeks of jingolism, it actually made me ill. Wales is made all the more worse off being part of this corrupt "union sovereign state", as well as Scotland NI I'm not too sure would be okay alone, but that's not the point. Your post was one of the worse things I've ever read during my time on this forum, almost as bad as Darran's England matchday threads.

God, if the only thing England has to boast about is running or pedalling round a track, making a horse dance and getting a medal for it, then Jesus wept.
The Olympics on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 1332 viewsWingstandwood

I am no maritime expert and I could be wrong? But the one sport that I question (maybe I'm wrong?) is sailing events? If a sailing craft is of better-build quality and is sailing in a more favorable stretch of water to gain better advantage from tide/wind currents does winning a medal come down more to luck than a 'competitors' skill and training?

If so? Why the f#ck is sailing in the Olympics in the first place?

Argus!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024