Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash 20:22 - Aug 1 with 35111 viewsGorslasJack

Starting to look like it might be happening!
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-ashley-willi
Ash on 20:53 - Aug 1 with 2756 viewsplasjack

Ash on 20:49 - Aug 1 by vetchonian

That it is and I think it will get worse until something official is announced

Better than any soap opera, join the rollercoaster.
Ash on 20:55 - Aug 1 with 2734 viewsWarwickHunt

Ash on 20:51 - Aug 1 by Landore_Jack

Dont worry. The deluded on here will tell us that £10m is a good deal blah blah blah. Yet, he is the captain. The heart and soul of the team. A leader. We need players like him to stay. He is too valuable on and off the pitch.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 20:51]

He's not f*cking Superman. Grow up FFS.
Ash on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2705 viewsFlashberryjack

Ash on 20:25 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

If this happens it'll be one if the most baffling transfer decisions for years.

I was told during the Euros that if we didn't sign Joey, Ash would definitely be leaving.
One h*ll of a loss for us if he does.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ash on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2696 viewsLoyal

He has already gone, won't kick a ball for us again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ash on 20:56 - Aug 1 with 2696 viewsLandore_Jack

Ash on 20:55 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Turn the blinkers off and wake up.

#backtojack

Ash on 20:57 - Aug 1 with 2689 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tbf, other than his leadsership qualities, he does give the side at least a bit of a hard edge. Without him we look rather lightweight. That needs to be addressed or we will get bullied a lot this season.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ash on 20:58 - Aug 1 with 2654 viewsplasjack

Ash on 20:57 - Aug 1 by PozuelosSideys

Tbf, other than his leadsership qualities, he does give the side at least a bit of a hard edge. Without him we look rather lightweight. That needs to be addressed or we will get bullied a lot this season.

Bring Chico back?.
Ash on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 2618 viewsDr_Winston

£10m for a 32 year old central defender would be good business if there was any indication that Jenkins and co were up to finding a replacement.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Ash on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 2609 viewsWarwickHunt

Ash on 20:56 - Aug 1 by Landore_Jack

Turn the blinkers off and wake up.

£10m for a 32 year old defender?

I'm the one wearing blinkers?
Ash on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2600 viewsItchySphincter

He's replaceable. A few own goals and handballs in the box for Everton and we'll be laughing. Hopefully they'll be sh!t at defending set pieces now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ash on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2596 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ash on 20:58 - Aug 1 by plasjack

Bring Chico back?.

I liked Chico, but as a replacement, god no. Watching him and FF together would be like watching the Chuckle Brothers. To me, to you.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ash on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 2595 viewshobo

All the best Ash! He's provided an impossible return on our original 400k outlay. A model pro and he'll go with our best wishes
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 21:01]
Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2565 viewsWarwickHunt

Ash on 21:00 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

He's replaceable. A few own goals and handballs in the box for Everton and we'll be laughing. Hopefully they'll be sh!t at defending set pieces now.

Everyone is replaceable.

It's like f*cking Mumsnet on here.
Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2563 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Chico back?.

I bet he'd jump at the chance. A lot younger than ash too, only 29.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2556 viewsjojaca

£10 million for a 32 year old, that's hard cash to turn down. For me there were signs last season to suggest that he is starting to decline, plus we have a like for like replacement in Jordi Amat.

Even when you know, you never know?

Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 with 2399 viewsshandyjack

well at least in Amat we know we have a more than capable replacement, i'd be happy with him and FF next season, wouldn't mind a Van Dyjk style replacement coming in though

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ash on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2395 viewsmajorraglan

Bring Chico back?.

Not sure he would be up to it after a few seasons in the Middle East, assuming he hasn't lost his fitness we could do a lot worse. He has his faults and shortcomings, but he knows the club and some of the players. Not to sure we could afford his wages though!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 21:03]
Ash on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2389 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I bet he'd jump at the chance. A lot younger than ash too, only 29.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ash on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 2379 viewsmagicdaps10

10M for a guy nearly 32 is a no brainer for a club with far little clout financially to most clubs in this league.
Its going to be a had one to take as some many respect him and see what he brings to the table for us. Our worry now if it does happen is what we get in to replace him and hope the club use the money wisely.
One thing that worries me is that its another player required when we are struggling to get the 3/4 we already need.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ash on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 2354 viewsangryjack

Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Everyone is replaceable.

It's like f*cking Mumsnet on here.

not getting the point.these f£ckers getting rid of players and not replacing them thats whole point or if are looking at cheap options and pocketing the profits...
Ash on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 2342 viewsItchySphincter

Ash on 21:02 - Aug 1 by jojaca

£10 million for a 32 year old, that's hard cash to turn down. For me there were signs last season to suggest that he is starting to decline, plus we have a like for like replacement in Jordi Amat.

Not being funny but Ash gets away with murder in the box - a handball at least every other game, bundling attackers to the ground, and he gets away with it because he plays for little old Swansea. He won't get away with it when he's a ten million pound player and all the eyes are on him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ash on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 2326 viewsPacemaker

I think Ash has been without doubt one of the most successful players and captains in the history of our club. But Jordi Amat played really well at the end of the season and there were plenty on here wondering if he would now replace Ash.

We are now offered £10 million, last big payday for Ash and no choice but to let him go and let Jordi take up the challenge of being Mr Dependable.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Ash on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 2320 viewsWarwickHunt

Ash on 21:05 - Aug 1 by angryjack

not getting the point.these f£ckers getting rid of players and not replacing them thats whole point or if are looking at cheap options and pocketing the profits...

I do get the point but it's a different one...
Ash on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 2309 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ash on 20:50 - Aug 1 by Rancid

Jesus Christ how many god damn blacks are we gonna let go this season.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 20:51]

That did make me laugh.

Poll: Tory leader

Ash on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 2306 viewsSwansNZ

Ash on 20:56 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

I was told during the Euros that if we didn't sign Joey, Ash would definitely be leaving.
One h*ll of a loss for us if he does.

If that was true, then I’d say good riddance.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024