Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? 10:52 - Dec 29 with 3590 viewssevenhoop

Boswell is a huge disappointment (I still have no clue how a professional footballer can be that lazy that they can't practice hard enough to at least be able to kick and tackle with the 'wrong' foot) and, as for Perch..:

They offer nothing offensively either, yet another gaping hole in our offensive options

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 16:10 - Dec 29 with 809 viewsDWQPR

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 16:02 - Dec 29 by Gloucs_R

I'm on the verge of deleting all social media accounts!!

Bodmin has been an utter disappointment. I expected moor from him. As for Poach, he leaves me boiling every time I see him play. Lunch is about the only player we can now rely upon in our own box.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 16:26 - Dec 29 with 789 viewsLongsufferingR

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 16:10 - Dec 29 by DWQPR

Bodmin has been an utter disappointment. I expected moor from him. As for Poach, he leaves me boiling every time I see him play. Lunch is about the only player we can now rely upon in our own box.

Maybe we should call it the Lunch box then.
Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 17:00 - Dec 29 with 748 viewsAgedR

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 16:10 - Dec 29 by FredManRave

I'm with schlongsuffereR. And even if Smoothie goes Blingman can hold his own.

Agree Friendmoon

Sheeptease and Ingroan and are two fine kippers. They actually take me back to the days when we had both Hicker and Borrick and it's certainly a massive step up from Groin.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 710 viewsNov77

How about Bob 'course you can' Malcolm who we signed after seeing him make one appearance in a Vicks Sinex commercial?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 23:04 - Dec 29 with 604 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm surprised to see even Clive calling out Perch.

I'm not arguing that he isn't well underperforming, but somebody else's player of the season would surely have more going for him than petulance (outright princesses like Taarabt excepted)?

What do we do to players? #QualityPlayersRuined

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 23:58 - Dec 29 with 580 viewsPunteR

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 23:04 - Dec 29 by isawqpratwcity

I'm not arguing that he isn't well underperforming, but somebody else's player of the season would surely have more going for him than petulance (outright princesses like Taarabt excepted)?

I just think its our scouting and links within the game.
Players form dips up and down, we just seem to catch them on their way down. Plus i also think our training facility's and day to day running of the club isnt where a championship side thats been in the prem twice in 5 years should be..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 00:08 - Dec 30 with 577 viewsTacticalR

Anyone remember us having two worse full backs? on 23:04 - Dec 29 by isawqpratwcity

When Perch first arrived he was put in as right back and had some terrible games.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024