Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side 11:56 - Dec 30 with 23241 viewsAtticus

Here is what I saw posted on an
american blog. Seems to ring quite true. You never gave the bloke a wisp of a chance. I will enjoy watching you go down for the vitriol of your sides' culture. Eff the all of you. I will root for your failure with every fiber of my being. I was there in Egypt when Bob did what no other manager on earth could have or word have even been willing to do. That is the measure of a man; that is the measure of a manager. The way Swansea, you "supporters", treated Bradley is despicable beyond any measure. Swansea has the worst most bitter xenophobic fanbase I have ever seen; you never gave the bloke a chance. Too quote the American blog:

Way unworthy of Bob bradley. I will now enjoy seeing them sinking to the depths of league 2 or below. Watching the Jack to a King movie as if it was a proud moment in their history to threaten to break a man’s legs made my stomach turn. What a disgusting group of thugs this club and their fan base is. Bob was stupid for taking this job in the first place. He shouldn’t have treated them with the respect he did; he should have called them out for the scum and thugs that they are. And for those who say he doesn’t know tactics you are efffing idiots. He was the guy who took out Spain with tactics. Tactics that the Swiss coach then copied per his own admission to prevent Spain from advancing out of the group in the World Cup. I hope Arena hires him as his assistant and we will watch the USA kick the World’s ass, despite all the bribed Lorrionda type FIFA officials they will give us on the way there. As Weezer said we got the skills to pay the bills and you Nazi millennials who joined the Outlaws with JK because it was hip and you can follow a band director’s barked instructions while totally wasted, you can step aside. That is not how to make a Dos a cero legacy (which your Klinzi Nazi destroyed due to his ego); it happens naturally (translation for you millennial fake fans = organic). Swansea, good riddance, every decent American soccer fan, yes "soccer" and yes "fan", now that we don't have to pander to your pansy sensibilities good riddance. Enjoy your relegation or enjoy your ugly direct Allardyce football which you wouldn't allow Bradley the luxury. You suck

[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 12:07]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:53 - Dec 30 with 2423 viewsdantheswansman

I will gladly take a drop to the Championship with someone who knows what they are doing than seeing that clueless buffoon use our squad as a game session on "Football manager 2017"
If you cannot see he was out of his depth and clueless then i do not know what too say.

At least now we have a fighting chance,Which if he was still here would not be the case.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:58 - Dec 30 with 2407 viewsdobjack2

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:34 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Yeah like the many well thought out anti american xenophobic diatribes i've read here over the last 9 months or so. Good times; Wales should be proud. I'm sure you'll fare well with your little stadium and xenophobic fan base in the the days days of FIFA financial fair play because it's totally been set up to help the little guys like Swansea, not Man city or Barca or any of those lucrative clubs. Americans actually know something about parity in sports but of course they're just in it to make a profit and ruin Swansea unlike the Arabs and the Russians who are world renowned for their fair play and generosity.

Try again pal.

Our local self styled saviours sold out for the dollar to some badly advised USA investors.

The team needed a manager to restore the style of play that we had and to bring in players that fitted that style. Our director of football cum chairman however made a mess of the transfer window and left a pragmatic though uninspiring manager a weak squad. He failed to do much with it and got sacked.

Our next manager had an uninspiring cv and the perception was that he only got the job because the owners were trying to market the club in the USA not because of his ability.

Bradley was therefore on 2 downers before he started. Nevertheless most people were prepared to give him a chance. However he chopped and changed the team with no continuity of personal or tactics. He made a struggling team worse leaking goals at an unsustainable rate.

West Ham was one appalling performance too many. Yes the team needed strengthen big but Bradley was out of his depth.

Anyone that thinks that jack to a king is an accurate representation has been brought up on Disney films and thinking that they are also works of fact.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:01 - Dec 30 with 2391 viewsShonky

Hired by Amyrrhycins. Fired by Amyrrhycins.

Its just a ride...

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:03 - Dec 30 with 2375 viewsBloodyhills

This is one of the best rants I've seen for a while. It might even top that anti-Swansea rant by that Stoke fan.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:04 - Dec 30 with 2369 viewsShonky

No one likes us. We don't care.

Its just a ride...

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:06 - Dec 30 with 2359 viewslonglostjack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:58 - Dec 30 by dobjack2

Try again pal.

Our local self styled saviours sold out for the dollar to some badly advised USA investors.

The team needed a manager to restore the style of play that we had and to bring in players that fitted that style. Our director of football cum chairman however made a mess of the transfer window and left a pragmatic though uninspiring manager a weak squad. He failed to do much with it and got sacked.

Our next manager had an uninspiring cv and the perception was that he only got the job because the owners were trying to market the club in the USA not because of his ability.

Bradley was therefore on 2 downers before he started. Nevertheless most people were prepared to give him a chance. However he chopped and changed the team with no continuity of personal or tactics. He made a struggling team worse leaking goals at an unsustainable rate.

West Ham was one appalling performance too many. Yes the team needed strengthen big but Bradley was out of his depth.

Anyone that thinks that jack to a king is an accurate representation has been brought up on Disney films and thinking that they are also works of fact.

Curts verdict on him was a bit like my primary school report when it came to Art. It always used to say that I tried my best.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:07 - Dec 30 with 2358 viewsSwanjaxs

Yeah like the many well thought out anti american xenophobic diatribes i've read here over the last 9 months or so. Good times; Wales should be proud. I'm sure you'll fare well with your little stadium and xenophobic fan base in the the days days of FIFA financial fair play because it's totally been set up to help the little guys like Swansea, not Man city or Barca or any of those lucrative clubs. Americans actually know something about parity in sports but of course they're just in it to make a profit and ruin Swansea unlike the Arabs and the Russians who are world renowned for their fair play and generosity.

An American calling us xenophobes..... a nation that voted in Donald Trump 😂😂😂 pot and kettle ..... 😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:09 - Dec 30 with 2340 viewsbarry_island

Only 36% of Americans have a passport, but we are the xenophobes.

We've had the temerity to question the great and powerful ones so it's all our fault.

Good luck with Trump. The rest of the world needs it.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:14 - Dec 30 with 2318 viewsjack2jack

Listen sonny,your right Bob was stupid to take the job,just as the new owners were stupid to appoint him in the first place
You probably don't know we're our beautiful city is,let alone care about it or know what I means to us,so you know where to stick your pathetic little rant,just move on.You know F##ck about us.That is all,now go and enjoy your life,somewhere else
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:18 - Dec 30 with 2296 viewsdobjack2

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:06 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

Curts verdict on him was a bit like my primary school report when it came to Art. It always used to say that I tried my best.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:20 - Dec 30 with 2280 viewswaynekerr55

Can you please point me in the direction of these swathes of anti - American diatribes?

Before you make such baseless and ludicrous statements that have no basis in reality, consider reading www.swanstrust.co.uk

Bob Bradley was sacked as he was not up to the job. End of discussion.

Get the fúck over yourself, these accusations of Xenophobia are getting boring now.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:23 - Dec 30 with 2260 viewsjack247

Top notch Atticus, keep them coming
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:26 - Dec 30 with 2248 viewsPinky

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:20 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

Can you please point me in the direction of these swathes of anti - American diatribes?

Before you make such baseless and ludicrous statements that have no basis in reality, consider reading www.swanstrust.co.uk

Get the fúck over yourself, these accusations of Xenophobia are getting boring now.

I wouldn't bother trying to convince him or the rest of Bob's cheerleaders on Twitter that we weren't against him because he was American but because he was a bit shit at his job. They've decided what they want to believe and they'll stick with it. Post-truth society.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 2236 viewssbwng

Dagnammit. Tempers here are hotter than a jalapeño’s armpit. Why don't we all get some Kool aid, some baked beans and sit this thing out?

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 2236 viewsblueytheblue

Atticus is clearly 2017 POTY.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:31 - Dec 30 with 2085 viewsdailew

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:28 - Dec 30 by blueytheblue

Atticus is clearly 2017 POTY.

You mean Atticus is clearly POTTY.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:31 - Dec 30 with 2082 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:26 - Dec 30 by Pinky

I wouldn't bother trying to convince him or the rest of Bob's cheerleaders on Twitter that we weren't against him because he was American but because he was a bit shit at his job. They've decided what they want to believe and they'll stick with it. Post-truth society.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:31 - Dec 30 with 2080 viewsdobjack2

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:07 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

An American calling us xenophobes..... a nation that voted in Donald Trump 😂😂😂 pot and kettle ..... 😂😂😂😂

Just shows his ignorance of the world outside of the USA.

American, Italian, English, danish, northern Irish, Portuguese, Spanish. Only a xenophobic club would appoint such people.

We know Bradley had a weakened squad courtesy of Jenkins but he managed to make the team play a lot worse than Guidolin did. The goals conceded record turned us into a laughing stock.

Conceding so many goals and the manner of our play is what did for him not his nationality.

Perhaps the op doesn't realise that "get out of our club etc" was aimed at the locals who sold out and are hanging around like an unwanted smell rather than our new majority owners.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:34 - Dec 30 with 2071 viewsAtticus

many of your revered European coaches and players can't hack it in MLS. Run away crying like Defoe, Drogba, Kenny Miller, (has there ever been a worse more insolent player in MLS?) Coyle, & Spencer. Beckham, henry, and Lampard almost did the same until they got special favors from the league and fellow players. Pathetic to say the least., (especially remembering the class Lumpard showed to stranded Americans during 9/11 when he and his football mates laughed and mocked stranded grieving americans, stay classing Brits, especially considering many of your own died in that attack on freedom)s Maybe provide facts rather than ad hominem insults and bury your head in the sand if you want to debate my points LAM. Barcelona defender Marquez was totally exposed for the fraud and cheat he is in MLS. Totally a disgrace to the point he was "let go" to put it politely. But go ahead with your lying narrative that Europe is better than North America in SOCCER. its your last hope. And Europeans are over in the US making a shi! tons of money fooling stupid americans that they know sports better than the best sporting country on the face of the earth; Gppd luck Wales and Europe, the Christian Pulics of the US soccer landscape have figured you out and you are going down .
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:36 - Dec 30 with 2060 viewsbarry_island

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:20 - Dec 30 by waynekerr55

Nonsense Wayne we hate all Americans, I had to swear an oath to that when I was just a boy. It was just before my good Mother pointed me toward my Dad's shotgun and gave me general directions for Cardiff.

Lets keep the hatred going. Will they be petitioning for all the Swanseas in USA to be renamed as New Buffalohide Arsecheek or similar? I hope so.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:37 - Dec 30 with 2056 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I loved watching us ship goals in at every opportunity.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:39 - Dec 30 with 2044 viewsWatchman

Yo Atti baby BB has been like Jeff Fisher coaching the Patriots, clucking useless now go and watch the box set of friends and let the proper fans and people get on with proper football

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:40 - Dec 30 with 2033 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:34 - Dec 30 by Atticus

many of your revered European coaches and players can't hack it in MLS. Run away crying like Defoe, Drogba, Kenny Miller, (has there ever been a worse more insolent player in MLS?) Coyle, & Spencer. Beckham, henry, and Lampard almost did the same until they got special favors from the league and fellow players. Pathetic to say the least., (especially remembering the class Lumpard showed to stranded Americans during 9/11 when he and his football mates laughed and mocked stranded grieving americans, stay classing Brits, especially considering many of your own died in that attack on freedom)s Maybe provide facts rather than ad hominem insults and bury your head in the sand if you want to debate my points LAM. Barcelona defender Marquez was totally exposed for the fraud and cheat he is in MLS. Totally a disgrace to the point he was "let go" to put it politely. But go ahead with your lying narrative that Europe is better than North America in SOCCER. its your last hope. And Europeans are over in the US making a shi! tons of money fooling stupid americans that they know sports better than the best sporting country on the face of the earth; Gppd luck Wales and Europe, the Christian Pulics of the US soccer landscape have figured you out and you are going down .

Oh come on you plum! The MLS is a joke! Lower championship standard at best! The only reason Beckham, Defoe, Lampard and the rest struggled is because the crap American players were too useless to read thier passes/runs! Sorry mate but as much as I try i cant take you seriously anymore 😂😂
[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 13:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:41 - Dec 30 with 2028 viewsdobjack2

They aren't revered they are in the main past it or never was its looking for a final pay day.

Well if we go down it ain't the end of the world and bob will still have his place in our history. We won't be putting him on any wall of fame though.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:41 - Dec 30 with 2016 viewsjack247

Look, he was shit. It happens. A combination of that, our new owners tightfistedness and our (Welsh) previous owners shafting us is probably going to relegate us. I'm sure we will have a deluge of posts from excitable Americans if and when that happens.

If our best basketball coach came to the NBA, was blindingly obviously out of his depth and got sacked, do you think we would react like a bunch of rabid kids who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas? Even if someone called him a sheepshagger.

Your league is a substandard retirement home, but you already know that really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024