Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side 11:56 - Dec 30 with 23991 viewsAtticus

Here is what I saw posted on an
american blog. Seems to ring quite true. You never gave the bloke a wisp of a chance. I will enjoy watching you go down for the vitriol of your sides' culture. Eff the all of you. I will root for your failure with every fiber of my being. I was there in Egypt when Bob did what no other manager on earth could have or word have even been willing to do. That is the measure of a man; that is the measure of a manager. The way Swansea, you "supporters", treated Bradley is despicable beyond any measure. Swansea has the worst most bitter xenophobic fanbase I have ever seen; you never gave the bloke a chance. Too quote the American blog:

Way unworthy of Bob bradley. I will now enjoy seeing them sinking to the depths of league 2 or below. Watching the Jack to a King movie as if it was a proud moment in their history to threaten to break a man’s legs made my stomach turn. What a disgusting group of thugs this club and their fan base is. Bob was stupid for taking this job in the first place. He shouldn’t have treated them with the respect he did; he should have called them out for the scum and thugs that they are. And for those who say he doesn’t know tactics you are efffing idiots. He was the guy who took out Spain with tactics. Tactics that the Swiss coach then copied per his own admission to prevent Spain from advancing out of the group in the World Cup. I hope Arena hires him as his assistant and we will watch the USA kick the World’s ass, despite all the bribed Lorrionda type FIFA officials they will give us on the way there. As Weezer said we got the skills to pay the bills and you Nazi millennials who joined the Outlaws with JK because it was hip and you can follow a band director’s barked instructions while totally wasted, you can step aside. That is not how to make a Dos a cero legacy (which your Klinzi Nazi destroyed due to his ego); it happens naturally (translation for you millennial fake fans = organic). Swansea, good riddance, every decent American soccer fan, yes "soccer" and yes "fan", now that we don't have to pander to your pansy sensibilities good riddance. Enjoy your relegation or enjoy your ugly direct Allardyce football which you wouldn't allow Bradley the luxury. You suck

[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 12:07]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:08 - Dec 30 with 1947 viewsUxbridge

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:58 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Okay, give me the examples of Amreicna corruption over Arabic slavery, subjucatin of women and gays, and the lack of courrpttion to do business in Rudssain and the Aribic couantures compared to the Us. Who exposed the well know corruption in in FIFA? Hum was it qatar and and Russia or the USA who frankly as as a nation doesn't dive a piece of feces about your soccer football

Fine work Perchie, fine work old chap! Can't believe so many have fallen for such an obvious windup though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:09 - Dec 30 with 1938 viewsClinton

The allegation of xenophobia is entirely unfounded. Swans fans have taken players and managers from Spain, Denmark, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Equador, Germany, etc. even England to their hearts.
Bradleys sacking was based on his record and ability. His nationality was irrelevant in this respect.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:09 - Dec 30 with 1932 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:54 - Dec 30 by Atticus

So you are proud of fans who threaten to break a mans legs over sport. Good on you jack ass. Americans are decent and don't support that type of mindset over sport. why Bradley ever became your manager is the only stain on his character. I will forerver despise Swansea city and hope all Americans involved in your thuggery and hooliganism will cut their losses and invest nothing in your hateful club. I hope they buy Freddy Adu to save your club. You deserve the shit your players, other than Gyllfii, are displaying because you are hateful and mean 'supporters".

1) It's "arse" not "ass". No Americanisms here please.

2) No, Muricans just pelted Santa Claus with icy snowballs, I do believe? Bless those Iggles fans.

3) WTF does "forerver" mean?

4) Muricans have invested zero anyway. do keep up at the back.

5) Ah yes, Freddie Adu who Muricans championed as an Murican Superstar despite not really being Murican- who bombed out at adult level. Almost as if he'd had a fake passport and was an adult playing against kids...

6) Please don't mix single and double quotes in the same word - one or the other please.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:11 - Dec 30 with 1920 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:08 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

Fine work Perchie, fine work old chap! Can't believe so many have fallen for such an obvious windup though.

That's not Perch. Far too articulate. Must be a windup though.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:12 - Dec 30 with 1924 viewsTheResurrection

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:45 - Dec 30 by londonlisa2001

If you think that European football and the premier league is inferior to the MLS and US Soccer then I'm not certain why you all celebrated so much when Bradley was appointed by the Swans and why you are all behaving like spoilt 5 year olds now he's been sacked?

I mean if it's that crap, why are you all quite so bothered?

Boo hoo Boo Radley - dry your tears and thank your lucky stars that you don't need to worry about the premier league any more as it'll be a bloody long time before another American manager gets a job in it.

Why are you so bothered as to reply? Jesus, grow up little girl.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:12 - Dec 30 with 1862 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:58 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Okay, give me the examples of Amreicna corruption over Arabic slavery, subjucatin of women and gays, and the lack of courrpttion to do business in Rudssain and the Aribic couantures compared to the Us. Who exposed the well know corruption in in FIFA? Hum was it qatar and and Russia or the USA who frankly as as a nation doesn't dive a piece of feces about your soccer football

Nike pressuring Brazil to play Ronaldo in the World Cup despite having had a seizure the night before.

College sports - where athletes lose their eligibility if get paid for signing autographs whilst the colleges coin in the money from the imagery of those athletes.

Did you forget that fine piece of Murican corruption?

Yoo-Ess-Eh "exposed" corruption - or more accurately got butthurt their corruption didn't win the competitions?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:13 - Dec 30 with 1863 viewsmonmouth

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:06 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

Worrra cock 😂😂

Everyone got their Parachute Payment Pants on?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:16 - Dec 30 with 1847 viewsAtticus

Umm we call it baseball and basketball but we do the courtesy of calling soccer, a term the Brits invented, football just to be polite. But you continue to be assholes and call baseball rounders (a girls game) and basketball (netball), a game played well by most European nations other than Brits. You should be proud of your pettiness. Europeans took it upon themselves to change the rules of international basketball even though it was invented by a Cannadian living in the USA so it was better for the Euro inferior stlyle of the game . Americans graciously played along and still kick the world's butt at basketball. If the USA tried to do that with soccer, and we did and guys like Beckenbauer and Pele loved it, it was roundly criticized by the likes of you all insular football neanderthals. But go ahead with your backward narrative of reality
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:17 - Dec 30 with 1827 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:13 - Dec 30 by monmouth

Everyone got their Parachute Payment Pants on?

That's my favourite insult of all time. How can you be annoyed at the guy who comes out with that
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:19 - Dec 30 with 1819 views1462jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:34 - Dec 30 by Atticus

many of your revered European coaches and players can't hack it in MLS. Run away crying like Defoe, Drogba, Kenny Miller, (has there ever been a worse more insolent player in MLS?) Coyle, & Spencer. Beckham, henry, and Lampard almost did the same until they got special favors from the league and fellow players. Pathetic to say the least., (especially remembering the class Lumpard showed to stranded Americans during 9/11 when he and his football mates laughed and mocked stranded grieving americans, stay classing Brits, especially considering many of your own died in that attack on freedom)s Maybe provide facts rather than ad hominem insults and bury your head in the sand if you want to debate my points LAM. Barcelona defender Marquez was totally exposed for the fraud and cheat he is in MLS. Totally a disgrace to the point he was "let go" to put it politely. But go ahead with your lying narrative that Europe is better than North America in SOCCER. its your last hope. And Europeans are over in the US making a shi! tons of money fooling stupid americans that they know sports better than the best sporting country on the face of the earth; Gppd luck Wales and Europe, the Christian Pulics of the US soccer landscape have figured you out and you are going down .

You my friend are f@cking mental
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:20 - Dec 30 with 1813 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:20 - Dec 30 with 1810 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:16 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Umm we call it baseball and basketball but we do the courtesy of calling soccer, a term the Brits invented, football just to be polite. But you continue to be assholes and call baseball rounders (a girls game) and basketball (netball), a game played well by most European nations other than Brits. You should be proud of your pettiness. Europeans took it upon themselves to change the rules of international basketball even though it was invented by a Cannadian living in the USA so it was better for the Euro inferior stlyle of the game . Americans graciously played along and still kick the world's butt at basketball. If the USA tried to do that with soccer, and we did and guys like Beckenbauer and Pele loved it, it was roundly criticized by the likes of you all insular football neanderthals. But go ahead with your backward narrative of reality

How about being "a gracious American" my friend and fack off!! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:20 - Dec 30 with 1804 viewsblueytheblue

Beckenbauer, Pele, both past their primes and moving to Yankland purely for the money liked the system.

Colour me surprised, nay shocked by that post.

Who could possibly conceive that players past their best love playing in a nation where they can perform minimal work for maximum pay.

Shocking stuff.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:22 - Dec 30 with 1790 viewsDafyddHuw

he spellt "fibre" wrong.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1784 viewsDafyddHuw

I;m nissing the yank fans already (not you Tummer)
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1783 viewsperchrockjack

Most certainly is Perch.

Not a wind up Andrew, just pointing out the fookn obvious to you sprogs.

Vietnam was a big part of sixties life and we were told America was freeing the world of communism

Not a bad ideal but it turned out to be butchery of the populace.

I remember race riots from LA to Selma, the apartheid, a land where nat King Cole could perform but not eat with his fans in the same restaurant.

I remember

Too well

I ain't having anyone from America rip into my City ,depressed or not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:27 - Dec 30 with 1765 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:24 - Dec 30 by perchrockjack

Most certainly is Perch.

Not a wind up Andrew, just pointing out the fookn obvious to you sprogs.

Vietnam was a big part of sixties life and we were told America was freeing the world of communism

Not a bad ideal but it turned out to be butchery of the populace.

I remember race riots from LA to Selma, the apartheid, a land where nat King Cole could perform but not eat with his fans in the same restaurant.

I remember

Too well

I ain't having anyone from America rip into my City ,depressed or not

Where does the in-depth MLS knowledge come from Perch?
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:33 - Dec 30 with 1743 viewsperchrockjack

MLS..?

Merely pointing out football is nowhere in the America psyche, apart from some colleges.

America has never changed

Baseball, the most tedious of all games

Basketball ? Jesus, only they could market such a staccato stupor

Ice Hockey.. 4 X 15 minutes of action broken up by commercials .,as are the aforementioned pastimes.

Games stop midway for tv commercials

Anyway

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:40 - Dec 30 with 1719 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:33 - Dec 30 by perchrockjack

MLS..?

Merely pointing out football is nowhere in the America psyche, apart from some colleges.

America has never changed

Baseball, the most tedious of all games

Basketball ? Jesus, only they could market such a staccato stupor

Ice Hockey.. 4 X 15 minutes of action broken up by commercials .,as are the aforementioned pastimes.

Games stop midway for tv commercials

Anyway

Sorry, got the wrong end of the stick. Thought you meant you were Atticus
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:42 - Dec 30 with 1714 viewsperchrockjack

No but I liked Gregory Peck in The Omen

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:53 - Dec 30 with 1690 viewscrix

atticus youre a potential planet swans star in the making, this stuff is pure gold dust
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:57 - Dec 30 with 1669 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:12 - Dec 30 by TheResurrection

Why are you so bothered as to reply? Jesus, grow up little girl.

Lol - I'm not remotely bothered - just pointing out the irony of his post.

I think the reactions are hilarious if I'm honest. Almost as hilarious as your threads saying Bradley wasn't a bad manager...

Hope you're having a good Christmas Chris. May we all have a happy and healthy New Year !
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:03 - Dec 30 with 1641 viewsexiledclaseboy

And there's me thinking that our Danish former chums were precious.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:09 - Dec 30 with 1619 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:03 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

And there's me thinking that our Danish former chums were precious.

Danish chums? This lot are making the reaction of kiisgod when Ki was sent on loan to Sunderland look restrained and balanced.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:12 - Dec 30 with 1610 viewsGlyn1

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:04 - Dec 30 by Shonky

No one likes us. We don't care.

Aww, I do. I miss the time when we were everyone's second favourite team. Now it's probably Bournemouth.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024