Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side 11:56 - Dec 30 with 24001 viewsAtticus

Here is what I saw posted on an
american blog. Seems to ring quite true. You never gave the bloke a wisp of a chance. I will enjoy watching you go down for the vitriol of your sides' culture. Eff the all of you. I will root for your failure with every fiber of my being. I was there in Egypt when Bob did what no other manager on earth could have or word have even been willing to do. That is the measure of a man; that is the measure of a manager. The way Swansea, you "supporters", treated Bradley is despicable beyond any measure. Swansea has the worst most bitter xenophobic fanbase I have ever seen; you never gave the bloke a chance. Too quote the American blog:

Way unworthy of Bob bradley. I will now enjoy seeing them sinking to the depths of league 2 or below. Watching the Jack to a King movie as if it was a proud moment in their history to threaten to break a man’s legs made my stomach turn. What a disgusting group of thugs this club and their fan base is. Bob was stupid for taking this job in the first place. He shouldn’t have treated them with the respect he did; he should have called them out for the scum and thugs that they are. And for those who say he doesn’t know tactics you are efffing idiots. He was the guy who took out Spain with tactics. Tactics that the Swiss coach then copied per his own admission to prevent Spain from advancing out of the group in the World Cup. I hope Arena hires him as his assistant and we will watch the USA kick the World’s ass, despite all the bribed Lorrionda type FIFA officials they will give us on the way there. As Weezer said we got the skills to pay the bills and you Nazi millennials who joined the Outlaws with JK because it was hip and you can follow a band director’s barked instructions while totally wasted, you can step aside. That is not how to make a Dos a cero legacy (which your Klinzi Nazi destroyed due to his ego); it happens naturally (translation for you millennial fake fans = organic). Swansea, good riddance, every decent American soccer fan, yes "soccer" and yes "fan", now that we don't have to pander to your pansy sensibilities good riddance. Enjoy your relegation or enjoy your ugly direct Allardyce football which you wouldn't allow Bradley the luxury. You suck

[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 12:07]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:09 - Dec 30 with 1631 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:04 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

At least you wont get beat tonight 😂😂

It is ridiculous though it's been called off so late. At least try to play it - it's the fans who have travelled all that way who get crapped on.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:13 - Dec 30 with 1633 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:46 - Dec 30 by dailew

That's why an American could never win POTY on here.

No chance.

I'm a Texan though. Most of the other 49 states would say that doesn't count.

Based on some of the ignorant anti-Swans sh1t I've read this week, they can all go to hell anyway. Bob had his chance, and he was a massive failure. Anyone who wants to bitch about anti-American xenophobia in regards to Bob is probably just trolling us, like the OP.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:27 - Dec 30 with 1588 viewsymaohyd

Let's be clear here.

Bob has had some successes as a coach.

No way however was he worthy, had a strong enough Cv to become a PL manager. It wasn't anything to do with him being American. Nationality only came into it, when the American board, advised by an American consultant to give it to an unqualified American.

Given the results that have followed, can anyone blame Swans fans for acting as we have, given the afore mentioned points?

Now to give Swans fans a pat on the back, practically all acted with disgust at the way Mr Guidolin was removed. A classy man, with a CV in European football far removed from Bob's.

So in short, if Bob had won the job with a CV of E.g. taking a Bunesliga or Series A side to a Champions league spot, we all would have viewed the situation very differently.

As it is, sadly the wrong man had the job at the right time now unfortunately the right man is about to have the wrong time!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:27 - Dec 30 with 1587 viewsLoyal

They hate not being in control and being the big boss.
Traits.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:59 - Dec 30 with 1539 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:19 - Dec 30 by blueytheblue

Bacon makes everything nicer tho. The Danish have some cracking bacon.

Bacon?

Hoy vey 🇮🇱
[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 19:00]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:04 - Dec 30 with 1525 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:22 - Dec 30 by jack247

Go to American soccer blog and they will all tell you Bob is an excellent manager who Swansea were lucky to have.

It's a fcking asylum mate.

I thought the Arkham Asylum was a work of fiction

Obviously not

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 1499 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:08 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Yee ha enjoy the Sunday league

LOL. Thick f*ckin Americans. Go play with mommy's gun.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 1490 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:34 - Dec 30 by Atticus

many of your revered European coaches and players can't hack it in MLS. Run away crying like Defoe, Drogba, Kenny Miller, (has there ever been a worse more insolent player in MLS?) Coyle, & Spencer. Beckham, henry, and Lampard almost did the same until they got special favors from the league and fellow players. Pathetic to say the least., (especially remembering the class Lumpard showed to stranded Americans during 9/11 when he and his football mates laughed and mocked stranded grieving americans, stay classing Brits, especially considering many of your own died in that attack on freedom)s Maybe provide facts rather than ad hominem insults and bury your head in the sand if you want to debate my points LAM. Barcelona defender Marquez was totally exposed for the fraud and cheat he is in MLS. Totally a disgrace to the point he was "let go" to put it politely. But go ahead with your lying narrative that Europe is better than North America in SOCCER. its your last hope. And Europeans are over in the US making a shi! tons of money fooling stupid americans that they know sports better than the best sporting country on the face of the earth; Gppd luck Wales and Europe, the Christian Pulics of the US soccer landscape have figured you out and you are going down .

Your 9/11 was done by Bush, one of your own so go fk your self Cletus!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:40 - Dec 30 with 1444 viewsJackfath

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:47 - Dec 30 by LeonWasGod

hello Jackfath

It's getting tedious now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:47 - Dec 30 with 1421 viewsjesushchrist

I am atticus.....
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 20:07 - Dec 30 with 1390 viewsOldjack

Happy now Atticus ?WE'RE BOTTOM NOW ,kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 20:55 - Dec 30 with 1317 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:40 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

It's getting tedious now.

Agree. Planetswansadmin has to be your worse invention yet though.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 21:10 - Dec 30 with 1293 viewsSwanjaxs

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 19:47 - Dec 30 by jesushchrist

I am atticus.....

No ... I am atticus

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 21:18 - Dec 30 with 1267 viewsDewi1jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 18:03 - Dec 30 by jack2jack

Is he still banging on,thought I'd told him to go away,mind you his spelling is getting better,another couple of posts and it'll be almost perfect. .Anyway that's my lot I'm bored with it all now.

Spelling's getting better.

That rules out Anus or Carl as the WUM then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 1225 viewsJackUlation

LOL pot kettle black---Donald Trump

:P
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 1225 viewsDJack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 21:10 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

No ... I am atticus

(.....MUST RESIST...... ah Fu ckit)

No, I'm Atticus and so is my wife.

Atticus is not he Messiah, he's a very naught boy!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:04 - Dec 30 with 1223 viewsJackUlation

I am Spatticus
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 1214 viewsJackfath

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 20:55 - Dec 30 by LeonWasGod

Agree. Planetswansadmin has to be your worse invention yet though.

Dear God. Listen to yourself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:50 - Dec 30 with 1151 viewsunion_jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 21:10 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

No ... I am atticus

I''m not.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:59 - Dec 30 with 1131 viewsDewi1jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 22:50 - Dec 30 by union_jack

I''m not.

Yes you are.

You just haven't realised it yet

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:06 - Dec 30 with 1108 viewsAtticus

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:12 - Dec 30 by blueytheblue

Nike pressuring Brazil to play Ronaldo in the World Cup despite having had a seizure the night before.

College sports - where athletes lose their eligibility if get paid for signing autographs whilst the colleges coin in the money from the imagery of those athletes.

Did you forget that fine piece of Murican corruption?

Yoo-Ess-Eh "exposed" corruption - or more accurately got butthurt their corruption didn't win the competitions?

Nike In the USA Couldn't give a shit about Ronaldo that's their global money making minions from ever country on their dart map. Do you seriously know anyone who works for Nike and knows the company creed cares about Ronaldo lol,.

Big money college sports have effed up problems which are being addressed. Ultra leftist social justice warriors are making it harder with Title IX (which by the way which is why all the worlds most awesome female athletes come to the USA for college) If it wasn't for the women and the help in matring young male superstars that college provides the issue would be different.

Please articulate your final point better than a 6 year old. Then ill be happy to address it to this crowd of hateful xenophobic closed mined trolls
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:09 - Dec 30 with 1103 viewsAtticus

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:42 - Dec 30 by blueytheblue

MLS is so good Bradley Wright-Phillips scores for fun.

That's Bradley f*cking Wright-f*cking-Phillips.

Let's not forget Noo Yaawk FC don't even have a legal sized pitch...

Lets not forget Bradley can score more in MLs than his premiership star and English international brother can in MLS
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:27 - Dec 30 with 1071 viewsjesushchrist

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:06 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Nike In the USA Couldn't give a shit about Ronaldo that's their global money making minions from ever country on their dart map. Do you seriously know anyone who works for Nike and knows the company creed cares about Ronaldo lol,.

Big money college sports have effed up problems which are being addressed. Ultra leftist social justice warriors are making it harder with Title IX (which by the way which is why all the worlds most awesome female athletes come to the USA for college) If it wasn't for the women and the help in matring young male superstars that college provides the issue would be different.

Please articulate your final point better than a 6 year old. Then ill be happy to address it to this crowd of hateful xenophobic closed mined trolls

Go stick a cheese dog up your shitter you Kent.....oh and don't forget to supersize it 1st.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 1046 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:06 - Dec 30 by Atticus

No, so you ignore the control Nike had with regards to the corrupt Brazilian football at the time? Denial, not just a river in Egypt.

Blah blah blah. Colleges make big money from sport. The people actually doing the sport get zero other than scholarships if lucky. Modern day slavery, fella.

I used 6 year old language as I perceived it to be the relevant level to discourse with you at. I'll remedy that ans use a more age appropriate level for you. Gooo gaaaa gooo gaaa.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:38 - Dec 30 with 1038 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 23:09 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Lets not forget Bradley can score more in MLs than his premiership star and English international brother can in MLS

Let's not forget Bradley scored f*ck all in higher level leagues.

Shaun scores f*ck all because it's a well paid holiday for him - funny no British cubs want either of them...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024