Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side 11:56 - Dec 30 with 23229 viewsAtticus

Here is what I saw posted on an
american blog. Seems to ring quite true. You never gave the bloke a wisp of a chance. I will enjoy watching you go down for the vitriol of your sides' culture. Eff the all of you. I will root for your failure with every fiber of my being. I was there in Egypt when Bob did what no other manager on earth could have or word have even been willing to do. That is the measure of a man; that is the measure of a manager. The way Swansea, you "supporters", treated Bradley is despicable beyond any measure. Swansea has the worst most bitter xenophobic fanbase I have ever seen; you never gave the bloke a chance. Too quote the American blog:

Way unworthy of Bob bradley. I will now enjoy seeing them sinking to the depths of league 2 or below. Watching the Jack to a King movie as if it was a proud moment in their history to threaten to break a man’s legs made my stomach turn. What a disgusting group of thugs this club and their fan base is. Bob was stupid for taking this job in the first place. He shouldn’t have treated them with the respect he did; he should have called them out for the scum and thugs that they are. And for those who say he doesn’t know tactics you are efffing idiots. He was the guy who took out Spain with tactics. Tactics that the Swiss coach then copied per his own admission to prevent Spain from advancing out of the group in the World Cup. I hope Arena hires him as his assistant and we will watch the USA kick the World’s ass, despite all the bribed Lorrionda type FIFA officials they will give us on the way there. As Weezer said we got the skills to pay the bills and you Nazi millennials who joined the Outlaws with JK because it was hip and you can follow a band director’s barked instructions while totally wasted, you can step aside. That is not how to make a Dos a cero legacy (which your Klinzi Nazi destroyed due to his ego); it happens naturally (translation for you millennial fake fans = organic). Swansea, good riddance, every decent American soccer fan, yes "soccer" and yes "fan", now that we don't have to pander to your pansy sensibilities good riddance. Enjoy your relegation or enjoy your ugly direct Allardyce football which you wouldn't allow Bradley the luxury. You suck

[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 12:07]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 11:57 - Dec 30 with 11257 viewsShonky

Time of the month?

Its just a ride...

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:00 - Dec 30 with 11225 viewssbwng

That's the spirit

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:01 - Dec 30 with 11200 viewsbuilthjack

Ok Bob, calm down, you had the money.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:02 - Dec 30 with 11189 viewsDewi1jack

Yeeee haaaa
Have a good day y'all

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:05 - Dec 30 with 11164 viewsAngelRangelQS

Brilliant.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:05 - Dec 30 with 11163 viewsbarry_island

Almost makes you want to send flowers and an adult colouring book.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:05 - Dec 30 with 11163 viewsShonky

Take a couple of Nurofen Mrs Bradley. I think you guys call it Advil.

Its just a ride...

Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:06 - Dec 30 with 11136 viewspembsjack

They do love their bob. Couldnt believe the abuse i got off twitter from the U.S after I slated him. I still think his appointment was partly a marketing ploy to get U.S interest. Backfired bigtime, they hate us now!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:08 - Dec 30 with 11098 viewsAtticus

Yee ha enjoy the Sunday league
Swansea is a disgusting futbol bal side on 12:09 - Dec 30 with 11093 viewsdobjack2

What a well thought out and constructed blog.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:26 - Dec 30 with 11006 viewsPegojack

Well, we are a disgusting futbol side at the moment, mind, fair play.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:29 - Dec 30 with 10976 viewssbwng

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:26 - Dec 30 by Pegojack

Well, we are a disgusting futbol side at the moment, mind, fair play.

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:31 - Dec 30 with 10946 viewsBanosswan

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:08 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Yee ha enjoy the Sunday league

Yeah, but the Championship is still infinitely better than the MLS.

And go back to school you cretin.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:32 - Dec 30 with 10941 viewsNeath_Jack

I've had some fun with these crackpots on Twitter the past few days. Absolutely stark raving mad the lot of them.

You'd swear we'd sacked Daddy America the way they've reacted, far, far worse than the Danes or Koreans.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:32 - Dec 30 with 10935 viewsMrSwerve

He's not doing the stereotype that all Americans are thick much help there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:34 - Dec 30 with 10913 viewsAtticus

Yeah like the many well thought out anti american xenophobic diatribes i've read here over the last 9 months or so. Good times; Wales should be proud. I'm sure you'll fare well with your little stadium and xenophobic fan base in the the days days of FIFA financial fair play because it's totally been set up to help the little guys like Swansea, not Man city or Barca or any of those lucrative clubs. Americans actually know something about parity in sports but of course they're just in it to make a profit and ruin Swansea unlike the Arabs and the Russians who are world renowned for their fair play and generosity.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:35 - Dec 30 with 10902 viewsBloodyhills

To OP

It's a shame Bob wasn't up to the job but it's easier to blame everything and everyone else.

PS. I know of a place where rattles can be bought cheaply. You are throwing them out of your pram at quite a rate there.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:36 - Dec 30 with 10882 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:34 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Yeah like the many well thought out anti american xenophobic diatribes i've read here over the last 9 months or so. Good times; Wales should be proud. I'm sure you'll fare well with your little stadium and xenophobic fan base in the the days days of FIFA financial fair play because it's totally been set up to help the little guys like Swansea, not Man city or Barca or any of those lucrative clubs. Americans actually know something about parity in sports but of course they're just in it to make a profit and ruin Swansea unlike the Arabs and the Russians who are world renowned for their fair play and generosity.

Americans know f*ck all about football, stick to rounders or netball.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:37 - Dec 30 with 10880 viewsBanosswan

Better, still a few errors but Mammy helping you has obviously helped.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:39 - Dec 30 with 10857 viewsCooperman

Nobody really cares for your biased view as we'll still be around whether it be Sunday League or Championship; whereas you will crawl back under your rock some time soon. Bell whiff.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:41 - Dec 30 with 10822 viewssbwng

Hot diggidy damn that's some rant there, bucko

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:42 - Dec 30 with 10812 viewsDewi1jack

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:32 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

I've had some fun with these crackpots on Twitter the past few days. Absolutely stark raving mad the lot of them.

You'd swear we'd sacked Daddy America the way they've reacted, far, far worse than the Danes or Koreans.

Swansea City

Falling out with foreign managers since 2009 (plus our big Dane Jan M)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:43 - Dec 30 with 10800 viewsharryhpalmer

"unlike the Arabs and the Russians who are world renowned for their fair play and generosity. "

now who is being xenophobic?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:46 - Dec 30 with 10767 viewsmonmouth

I don't understand why we aren't being praised by the Good Ol' Boys. No other club in the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2 would consider the dogturd. We gave him a chance to show everyone clearly that he was a hopeless jerk. What more can you ask?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 12:49 - Dec 30 with 10741 viewsBlasterJack

You are Donald Trump and I claim my $10

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024