Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. 18:06 - Jan 11 with 27905 viewsconnell10

Bit early but as its my birthday tomorrow what the hell. I will go for a plucky 1-1 draw. With all the snow forcast tomorrow anyone going to the match please be careful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:32 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsBrazilNutR

wonderful goal that... who passed to Mackie?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:33 - Jan 12 with 1957 viewskarl

My stream is about 2 mins late so i had lost the excitement of that one but great goal!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:33 - Jan 12 with 1934 viewsDeepcutHoop

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:32 - Jan 12 by BrazilNutR

Ryan Manning, Commentators didn't give that pass the credit I think it's due.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:33 - Jan 12 with 1934 viewslondonscottish

MMMMMMAAAAAAKKKKIIE!!!!!1

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:33 - Jan 12 with 1924 viewswestberksr

Great goal, makes this a bit more interesting. Hope we stay on the front foot and don't sit back.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:34 - Jan 12 with 1917 viewsDeepcutHoop

Wszolek playing wonderfully so far.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:34 - Jan 12 with 1915 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:32 - Jan 12 by BrazilNutR

Manning.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:34 - Jan 12 with 1887 viewsTGRRRSSS

ONly given a sqaud number recently bombed out by JFH....
Login to get fewer ads

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:36 - Jan 12 with 1844 viewsFDC

Referee is a moron it appears
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:36 - Jan 12 with 1835 viewsHitch

Great stuff lads
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:36 - Jan 12 with 1834 viewsBrianMcCarthy

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:34 - Jan 12 by DeepcutHoop

Wszolek playing wonderfully so far.

Absolutely. Class player.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:37 - Jan 12 with 1811 viewsSimonJames

URRRRRs.

100% of people who drink water will die.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:40 - Jan 12 with 1711 viewsFredManRave

Well, Ian Holloway will be a happy man now as his side have taken the lead. Former Reading striker Jamie Mackie is the beneficiary from a mistake in the Reading back four. He's in acres of space at the back post from Ryan Manning's clever touch with the outside of his left foot.

And then;

Incidentally, Mackie ignored all those rules about celebrating against your old club which lead to a few boos from the home fans.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 1680 viewskarl

Dropping off too much, kep the intensity pleeease!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 1674 viewsisawqpratwcity

Nice move!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 1665 viewsBrianMcCarthy

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Heavy touch as well. Aaaargh!

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 1656 viewsDeepcutHoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Would have been very lucky to score from that wide with two defenders covering the net. Right decision, just a slightly heavy touch
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 2502 viewsTGRRRSSS

Dont think he was totally in control and the Reading CB did very well but frustrating a second goal would be mightily helpful as it'd really force Reading to press on leaving more gaps for us to exploit.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 2501 viewsStanisgod

Hope he doesnt pay for that booking later, sort of player to easily mis time something and be off.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 2490 viewsTGRRRSSS

wtf Smithies fcking belt it out
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 2466 viewsTGRRRSSS

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:42 - Jan 12 by Stanisgod

Hope he doesnt pay for that booking later, sort of player to easily mis time something and be off.

especially with us and red cards at Fakes Stad.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:45 - Jan 12 with 2427 viewseghamranger

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:40 - Jan 12 by FredManRave

Well, Ian Holloway will be a happy man now as his side have taken the lead. Former Reading striker Jamie Mackie is the beneficiary from a mistake in the Reading back four. He's in acres of space at the back post from Ryan Manning's clever touch with the outside of his left foot.

And then;

Incidentally, Mackie ignored all those rules about celebrating against your old club which lead to a few boos from the home fans.

Was only there on loan! 😀
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:46 - Jan 12 with 2312 viewsDeepcutHoop

Not convinced there was any contact there....

Edit: Neds dealt with it well.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 20:48]
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:48 - Jan 12 with 2224 viewsTGRRRSSS

Half time 1-0 up.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:48 - Jan 12 with 2222 viewsFredManRave

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:45 - Jan 12 by eghamranger

Was only there on loan! 😀

Just like the Great British Bake Off, my post was taken from the BBC.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024