Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. 18:06 - Jan 11 with 27906 viewsconnell10

Bit early but as its my birthday tomorrow what the hell. I will go for a plucky 1-1 draw. With all the snow forcast tomorrow anyone going to the match please be careful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 17:55 - Jan 12 with 2894 viewscorse

3-0 to reading.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 2680 viewsaston_hoop

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 09:28 - Jan 12 by aston_hoop

I'd go with

Smithies
Furlong Hall Lynch Bidwell
Wszołek Luongo Boris Shodipo
Sylla Mackie

Will Expect
Smithies
Furlong Onouha Lynch Bidwell
Hall Luongo
Mackie Manning Wszołek
Sylla

Either way, I think we're reliant on the Wszołek-Sylla combo coming up trumps and Mackie running around a lot. Cut out the silly defensive mistakes and we can give them a game. Failing that, alcohol will help I'm sure.

1-1 Mackie scoring

Sometimes you get what you expect

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2634 viewsbosh67

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:05 - Jan 12 by aston_hoop

Sometimes you get what you expect

About as strong a team as he can put out. Bar Utd though, Reading are on a role, so as much as I hate to say it, I am expecting us to lose, and possibly quite heavily. 4-0 or 4-1 I reckon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2634 views2Thomas2Bowles

brass monkeys out there feel sorry for fans and players

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:20 - Jan 12 with 2525 viewsToast_R

I reckon we can win this. Sylla is gonna rip them a new arsehole.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 2469 viewsFredManRave

Furlong and Manning in the starting 11 and Doughty on the bench.

Pleased for them and us.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 19:26]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 2436 viewskarl

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:25 - Jan 12 by FredManRave

Furlong and Manning in the starting 11 and Doughty on the bench.

Pleased for them and us.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 19:26]

BTTS QPR Win @ 6-1
2-1 QPR @ 12-1

The Milky Bars will be on me!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:34 - Jan 12 with 2387 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not a bad team, that.

C'mon my Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:37 - Jan 12 with 2354 viewskarl

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:34 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Not a bad team, that.

C'mon my Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

This does feel like the start of a new (management) era now, big game for Ollie!
Good shape, effort and being competitive will do tonight but hopefully a nice win
I'm a bit nervous!!
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:45 - Jan 12 with 2293 viewsFredManRave

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:37 - Jan 12 by karl

This does feel like the start of a new (management) era now, big game for Ollie!
Good shape, effort and being competitive will do tonight but hopefully a nice win
I'm a bit nervous!!

Not falling for the "Good shape, effort and being competitive will do tonight".

All you care about is that 2-1 win and me too seeing as there's a free Milky Bar in it.

I've got the Power.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 19:54 - Jan 12 with 2188 viewskensalriser

I predict there will be a game of football. We'll be shit. Afterwards lots of people will be really angry as if it came as a total surprise that we were shit and lost.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 2104 viewskarl

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/reading-fc-vs-queens-park-rangers-live-streaming

Working atm
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:01 - Jan 12 with 2086 viewsrsonist

http://gibanica.club/skysports11.html

Nice stream here. Ad blockers on obviously.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:01 - Jan 12 with 2077 viewsElHoop

Our team doesn't look very 'clean sheetish' and we're not particularly set up to attack them either, so I'm not feeling too optimistic here. Are Borysiuk and Washington injured?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:03 - Jan 12 with 2057 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it possible that Ray Winstone talks that slowly all day, every day?

"Hey Missus, myy naame is Raaay Wiiinstone and that baaaath upstaaaairs is oooverflowing and droooowning all the kids".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:04 - Jan 12 with 2037 viewsdannyblue

Looks like 4132
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 2005 viewsisawqpratwcity

In for a snotting tonight, I think.

Hope Mass makes Olly eat his words.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 1998 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Them socks...
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:07 - Jan 12 with 1991 viewsTGRRRSSS

Fakes doing the Swansalona thing.
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 1933 viewsFredManRave

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:01 - Jan 12 by ElHoop

Our team doesn't look very 'clean sheetish' and we're not particularly set up to attack them either, so I'm not feeling too optimistic here. Are Borysiuk and Washington injured?

So we don't look clean sheetish and scoring wise we look sheepish but despite all that I'm going for a coming from behind fetish.

I've got the Power.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:13 - Jan 12 with 1890 viewsFredManRave

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

You're holding a swingers party while we're playing?!

I've got the Power.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:14 - Jan 12 with 1867 viewsSimonJames

Some of Bidwell's passing makes me think he could do with a pair of contact lenses.

100% of people who drink water will die.

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:14 - Jan 12 with 1864 viewskarl

its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:13 - Jan 12 by FredManRave

You're holding a swingers party while we're playing?!

Come on your RRRR's?
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:14 - Jan 12 with 1859 viewsFDC

Talk of what our shape will be when we have the ball seems a bit academic thus far
its my party and ill cry, Reading Match thread. on 20:14 - Jan 12 with 1594 viewsTGRRRSSS

Bit of a sighter there.

Crowds been down at Fakes for a while inspite of all their potential and the possible catchment area they've never captured the public really in part because huge numbers of people follow London (and others) clubs.

WEst Berkshire is more Reading fans (relatively speaking) than East Berks if you think of Reading itself splitting the county in 2 distinct parts.
East Berks has far more Londoners etc and London following fans - along with your usual Man United Liverpool etc. some of whom might follow Reading in a loose way by going to the odd game.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024