Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7000 Tickets Sold 20:01 - Jan 27 with 3552 viewsdale1968

Well happy with that may the best team win.
Up The Dale

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

7000 Tickets Sold on 20:07 - Jan 27 with 3506 viewsdingdangblue

Over 7000 so far and selling them on the day - we really should be doing better than 3500 home fans for a game like this. Let's hope there's some last minute interest.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 20:08]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

7000 Tickets Sold on 20:11 - Jan 27 with 3475 viewsdale1968

So long as its not Town fans buying em??

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

7000 Tickets Sold on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 3311 viewsrochdaleriddler

7000 Tickets Sold on 20:07 - Jan 27 by dingdangblue

Over 7000 so far and selling them on the day - we really should be doing better than 3500 home fans for a game like this. Let's hope there's some last minute interest.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 20:08]

Agree not good enough

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

7000 Tickets Sold on 21:08 - Jan 27 with 3295 views100notout

Surprised you can buy tickets on the day especially when Huddersfield sold their allocation so quickly. Suspect there will be quite a few terriers in the home end - lets hope they behave themselves

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

7000 Tickets Sold on 22:05 - Jan 27 with 3079 viewsSuddenLad

Don't care who buys them to be honest. All monies gratefully received.

Should be a fiercely fought encounter, between two decent teams and over 7,000 fans watching it.

Meanwhile at Giggle Lane, the buckets are out again. Let's rejoice.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

7000 Tickets Sold on 22:24 - Jan 27 with 2998 viewsrochdaleriddler

7000 Tickets Sold on 22:05 - Jan 27 by SuddenLad

Should be a fiercely fought encounter, between two decent teams and over 7,000 fans watching it.

The monies are split 3 ways, and I don't want some Yorkshire muppet sat next to me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

7000 Tickets Sold on 22:46 - Jan 27 with 2895 viewsPDIDDY

7000 Tickets Sold on 22:05 - Jan 27 by SuddenLad

Haha, a fans forum that is Rochdale, who are in the FA cup 4th round and have to mention Bury FC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gissa job

7000 Tickets Sold on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 2480 viewsLaveritty

Very disappointing that we don't seem to have sold 4,000 tickets for this tie. Once again it demonstrates the complete lack of interest of Rochdale residents towards their town's football team. It also proves just how much work lies ahead for Chris Dunphy and Russ Green in their attempts to improve our attendances on a long term basis.

That said, if we did manage to get through to the 5th round and drew one of the big boys home or away no doubt there would suddenly be 10,000 fans wanting tickets!

Also I have read on here that tickets are still on sale today - is that right and if so up until what time? Seems a bit odd that the Town fans could turn up today and get a ticket in one of the home stands. Why bother making it all ticket in the first place?

Fingers crossed we can put last weeks blip behind us and overcome the odds to get through to round 5! UTD

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Login to get fewer ads

7000 Tickets Sold on 09:53 - Jan 28 with 2424 viewsDaleiLama

Let's hope there's a last minute rush.
Home turf, home weather!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

7000 Tickets Sold on 09:53 - Jan 28 with 2422 viewsdingdangblue

7000 Tickets Sold on 09:40 - Jan 28 by Laveritty

Very disappointing that we don't seem to have sold 4,000 tickets for this tie. Once again it demonstrates the complete lack of interest of Rochdale residents towards their town's football team. It also proves just how much work lies ahead for Chris Dunphy and Russ Green in their attempts to improve our attendances on a long term basis.

That said, if we did manage to get through to the 5th round and drew one of the big boys home or away no doubt there would suddenly be 10,000 fans wanting tickets!

Also I have read on here that tickets are still on sale today - is that right and if so up until what time? Seems a bit odd that the Town fans could turn up today and get a ticket in one of the home stands. Why bother making it all ticket in the first place?

Fingers crossed we can put last weeks blip behind us and overcome the odds to get through to round 5! UTD

I know it a crap excuse - but last weeks 0-4 defeat came at the worst possible time when we are trying to flog tickets for today's game. Add to that an injury crisis and not many people give us any chance of an upset today.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

7000 Tickets Sold on 10:38 - Jan 28 with 2273 viewsYorkshire_Dale

7000 Tickets Sold on 09:53 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

I know it a crap excuse - but last weeks 0-4 defeat came at the worst possible time when we are trying to flog tickets for today's game. Add to that an injury crisis and not many people give us any chance of an upset today.

.......plus dodgy weather.

Agree poor show from the locals.
7000 Tickets Sold on 11:01 - Jan 28 with 2194 viewsD_Alien

I think it's fair to say the FA cup just isn't as big an attraction as it once was, plus this is our fifth tie against championship opposition or above in recent years. Many uncommitted locals may well have seen us play Huddersfield in the past. To sum up, while this is a game to savour (at least in advance) for Dale regulars, it just wouldn't grip the imagination of those who choose to turn up when something genuinely different is on show.

There have been some poor gates across all clubs in the cup this season. If we get 7000-7500 I'd say that's nothing to be moaning about.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

7000 Tickets Sold on 11:23 - Jan 28 with 2106 viewsGhanaDale

I think you also have to take into account that it is the 28th January, I know personally it's been 5 weeks and 3 days since I was paid and the only reason I'm not attending is because I can't afford it.

I imagine there's a couple of hundred people like me who have decided against it due to January being such a long pay month.

If it was a draw against a bigger team I probably would have made more sacrifices to get a ticket but I'm just not that fussed about Huddersfield. I've seen us play against them in the league very recently so not that enthused.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

7000 Tickets Sold on 12:38 - Jan 28 with 1907 viewsCastaway

I'm a random fan, actually a Morecambe fan, visiting from
overseas and wanted to grab a good game today whilst MFC arnt playing.

I've tried phoning the club to ensure tickets are still available (voicemail references an old game) and haven't got through to anyone having phoned a few times. You can't seem to buy a ticket online?

Are tickets still available?
7000 Tickets Sold on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 1884 viewsDevonDale

7000 Tickets Sold on 12:38 - Jan 28 by Castaway

I've tried phoning the club to ensure tickets are still available (voicemail references an old game) and haven't got through to anyone having phoned a few times. You can't seem to buy a ticket online?

Yes- tickets are on sale prior to KO from the ticket office
7000 Tickets Sold on 12:43 - Jan 28 with 1881 viewsLaveritty

We've been here before sadly - a customer with hard cash to spend finding obstacles in his way!!!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

7000 Tickets Sold on 12:45 - Jan 28 with 1866 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/188664/ticket/#0

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024