Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports 12:34 - Jan 31 with 9385 viewscadmonkey

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:07 - Jan 31 with 8254 viewsGhanaDale

Can't see many Brentford fans being too happy about this after what he said in this interview just over a month ago!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-rumours-scott-ho

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:07 - Jan 31 with 8249 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Being reported offer is in region of 10 million so makes no sense as far as I can see. If this goes through early I wonder if Ricky lambert on loan could be an unlikely but good option!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:08 - Jan 31 with 8233 viewsScunnydale

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:07 - Jan 31 by GhanaDale

Can't see many Brentford fans being too happy about this after what he said in this interview just over a month ago!

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-rumours-scott-ho

The key phrase as far as I see it is: "I wouldn't leave for a Championship club unless Brentford do it. That’s not my problem".
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 8082 viewsColDale

Only the most bitter Bees fan will have an issue with this. They'll acknowledge Villa are a side they can't compete financially with and will appreciate the massive profit they've made.
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:27 - Jan 31 with 8028 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would expect that at villa he will be on 30k a week plus taking into account transfer fee paid. Agent will have been sure to remind him of non league times and that he could get injured again and that this move basically means he will have secured his future. I am assuming it's 10 million up front plus add ins for promotion etc. 2.3 million for us plus bits in future. I see this as probably biggest day in rochdales history that I can remember. Could be even bigger than promotions. Of course it will fall through at last minute (anti fg tweet post)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:36 - Jan 31 with 7949 viewsdeeplishblue

First thing we should do with the money is help out bury with their tax bill - forget about the pressure washer for the time being.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:55 - Jan 31 with 7805 viewsDorkingDale

Does this mean that the Main Stand toilets will get fixed at last?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 13:56]
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:55 - Jan 31 with 7785 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:27 - Jan 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would expect that at villa he will be on 30k a week plus taking into account transfer fee paid. Agent will have been sure to remind him of non league times and that he could get injured again and that this move basically means he will have secured his future. I am assuming it's 10 million up front plus add ins for promotion etc. 2.3 million for us plus bits in future. I see this as probably biggest day in rochdales history that I can remember. Could be even bigger than promotions. Of course it will fall through at last minute (anti fg tweet post)

It's been previously reported that Hogan will get 5% of the transfer fee (had clause inserted in his contract when he signed).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 7660 viewsDaleiLama

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 13:55 - Jan 31 by DorkingDale

Does this mean that the Main Stand toilets will get fixed at last?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 13:56]

Let's get our priorities right. Proper Christian burial for the dead rat and a bronze cast in its honour first. Then we can sort out the sewers. Anyone else wondered if the two might be connected?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 15:49 - Jan 31 with 7381 viewsjudd

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 14:14 - Jan 31 by DaleiLama

Let's get our priorities right. Proper Christian burial for the dead rat and a bronze cast in its honour first. Then we can sort out the sewers. Anyone else wondered if the two might be connected?

Are the sewers what keep putting bury in court?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:04 - Jan 31 with 7252 viewsmidlandsdale

So 3.5 hours later and no news! How long does it take for a medical, anybody know?
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:08 - Jan 31 with 7213 viewsraadale

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:04 - Jan 31 by midlandsdale

So 3.5 hours later and no news! How long does it take for a medical, anybody know?

If the sky sports cameras are there probably until about 10:58pm where he'll be shown rushing through Brum in a Range Rover to ensure he can sign before the deadline....
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 6984 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:08 - Jan 31 by raadale

If the sky sports cameras are there probably until about 10:58pm where he'll be shown rushing through Brum in a Range Rover to ensure he can sign before the deadline....

Deal done

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:52 - Jan 31 with 6967 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Heard 10m up front and 5m if/when Villa get promoted in the next 2 years.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 16:56]
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 6896 viewsBigKindo

Rochdale Online reporting it as a done deal.
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 6835 viewsdingdangblue

Brentford v Villa on Sky Sports 1 tonight. Guess it will be a talking point.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 6789 viewsYouTubeDale

Mail are saying...The transfer is said to be worth an initial £9million up front, rising to £12m with the remaining sum comprising a series of add-ons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4176354/Scott-Hogan-completes-

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 17:28 - Jan 31 with 6636 viewsDaleiLama

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:52 - Jan 31 by Albert_Whitehurst

So no pressure Scott ...............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 17:44 - Jan 31 with 6500 viewsrichfoad32

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 16:52 - Jan 31 by Albert_Whitehurst

That's a terrible deal for Brentford if true. The Championship is a horrible division to get out of and Villa are by no means nailed on to be in the mix any time soon. Surely they'd want some sort of guaranteed payments? Still, I suppose it was the best deal on the table....

It could also lead to a conflict of interest as well.Brentford v Villa last game of the season, Villa needing 3 points for promotion, Brentford eyeing a big payday if they take it easy....
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 17:47]
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 6318 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 17:44 - Jan 31 by richfoad32

That's a terrible deal for Brentford if true. The Championship is a horrible division to get out of and Villa are by no means nailed on to be in the mix any time soon. Surely they'd want some sort of guaranteed payments? Still, I suppose it was the best deal on the table....

It could also lead to a conflict of interest as well.Brentford v Villa last game of the season, Villa needing 3 points for promotion, Brentford eyeing a big payday if they take it easy....
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 17:47]

They are only 9 pts off the play offs? Could be 6 later tonight.

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 6321 viewsLS27Rdale

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 17:02 - Jan 31 by YouTubeDale

Mail are saying...The transfer is said to be worth an initial £9million up front, rising to £12m with the remaining sum comprising a series of add-ons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4176354/Scott-Hogan-completes-

Sky sports are saying exactly the same
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:22 - Jan 31 with 6228 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/whats-medical-how-pass-one-and-why-some-play

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 6221 viewsColDale

Didn't realise Brentford play Villa tonight. They could finalise the deal at half time and he could swap sides
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 6159 viewsrichfoad32

Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:15 - Jan 31 by dingdangblue

They are only 9 pts off the play offs? Could be 6 later tonight.

About the same number from the relegation spots as well. For what it's worth , I think with the players they have Steve Bruce should have them battling at the right end of the table. Just think it's crazy that Brentford would accept a deal where a third of the money will only come to them if Villa are promoted within 2 years, not to mention the potential conflict of interests. This is all if this is the definite terms of course.
Hogan at Villa for medical according to Sky Sports on 18:43 - Jan 31 with 6056 viewsmodelboydave

Scott Hogan: Brentford striker having Aston Villa medical
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38808853

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024