Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen 10:57 - Mar 30 with 22686 viewshoof_hearted

The international break has taken enough out of our lives. Normal service has been resumed. COME ON U R's. We owe them for nicking at least a point off us in December.

Has Rowett been able to get them going and playing how he wants in 2 weeks? It's going to be a tight affair I reckon. 0-1, Washington scoring off Keogh's shin.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 10:57]
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 22:27 - Mar 31 with 1987 viewsLblock

Really gutted for Ollie that the purse strings are going to get even tighter.

It's patently obvious we need 3 new defenders or two new defenders and a combatative centre mid so Hall can drop back.
Onohua and Perch are always a mistake waiting to happen, Bidwell is agricultural at best.

I'm sure he'd love options at the back there.

Pawel is wasted tucking in as a three.

I think we can also say Ravel is on his way. What a waster. Really thought he'd knuckle down and kick on.

Oh well.
Three defeats in a row in a week it's looking like then.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 22:35 - Mar 31 with 1967 views2Thomas2Bowles

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 22:15 - Mar 31 by joolsyp

Hopefully that will temper expectations for next season. We can't just sit back against possession teams and hit them on the break, we need to develop players who are comfortable on the ball and can retain it. Lost count of the number of times we gave the ball away tonight, from the front to the back. Derby were miles better than us which you'd expect given the players at their disposal. We're still very much a work in progress.

I'd be very happy with improvement and a top 10 finish next season with a little cup run (well, we can dream). Would like to see Ollie mix it up a bit against Villa on Tuesday.

I think it was more a case of us making them look good by playing so poor.
Derby really are not good and no chance of making the playoffs this year.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:38 - Mar 31 with 1945 viewsFDC

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:38 - Mar 31 with 1945 viewsFDC

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:51 - Mar 31 with 1908 viewsLblock

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:38 - Mar 31 by FDC

That's easy for you to say

Twice

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:01 - Mar 31 with 1881 viewskensalriser

Not sure how we got away with 1-0 and if Smith or Sylla had put away one of their chances it would have a scandalous robbery. This game really pointed out the absence of a player who can make the difference when the team isn't playing well.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:10 - Mar 31 with 1845 viewskarl

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 22:27 - Mar 31 by Lblock

Really gutted for Ollie that the purse strings are going to get even tighter.

It's patently obvious we need 3 new defenders or two new defenders and a combatative centre mid so Hall can drop back.
Onohua and Perch are always a mistake waiting to happen, Bidwell is agricultural at best.

I'm sure he'd love options at the back there.

Pawel is wasted tucking in as a three.

I think we can also say Ravel is on his way. What a waster. Really thought he'd knuckle down and kick on.

Oh well.
Three defeats in a row in a week it's looking like then.

You're not specifically wrong but looking at that performance i can't see how the defence gets the blame? Midfield was literally the missing link imo and generally we were all fairly happy with it till tonight?
My opinion from watching a poor stream was a bit of poor team/tactics selection from Ollie, players never turned up and after a nervous first half a team getting new manager bounce. Sh1t to watch and if i'd traipsed up to Derby hard to take but i'll not throw the toys out of the pram till its my hard earned thats wasted next Friday!
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:17 - Mar 31 with 1820 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We was poor.

But...

Considering we didn't turn up we nearly got a point out of it and against a team chasing top six with a new manager bounce.

Sounds like i'm making excuses but what I got out of that game is that even when we are shite we are tough to beat.

Plenty to be optimistic about, and I don't think the panic buttons need to be pressed when we are effectively in pre season friendly mode already.

Good times ahead.

Also, how good was Furlong!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2017 23:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:28 - Mar 31 with 1790 viewsplasmahoop

Fairly solid defensive performance, offered nothing going forwards
Would like to go back to 4 ,1,4,1, either Washington on the bench, or on the left and wsoldk wide right. Not much point playing 2 up with no width. Much more likely to carry the ball from the back with width. Surprised to see gods come on for wsolrk really.
A missed opportunity definitely, but disagree with the earlier criticism of the defence. Perch, furlong, bidwell all good
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:42 - Mar 31 with 1750 viewsJamesB1979

I really don't like Hall in that "midfield" role. I know it has kind of worked before but I think if we want to be top half next season we need to have 3 proper central midfielders in our system.
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 00:15 - Apr 1 with 1687 viewsMancR

"How good was Furlong" "good times ahead"
You're taking something weird tonight. That was a "dog turd" of a performance comparable with Burton at home. Absolute crap.
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 01:02 - Apr 1 with 1645 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 00:15 - Apr 1 by MancR

"How good was Furlong" "good times ahead"
You're taking something weird tonight. That was a "dog turd" of a performance comparable with Burton at home. Absolute crap.

Yes we were, but everyone has those. Can we all just remember two weeks ago Huddersfield lost to Bristol 4-0? 4 bloody 0! And they are third in the league. Yes, we played bad, yes, we were non existent, but if i am being honest we only lost 1-0 and actually could have nicked something at the end, I'm still positive.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 06:30 - Apr 1 with 1546 viewsvegasranger

First time I've managed to see the team for awhile and we were shocking. Perch for me was our best player. Furlong seemed to be targeted a lot, didn't have a good game. The rest were just woeful. Grant our best midfielder and he's a really centre half. Style of play seemed to be route one to Smith. Shite.
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 11:54 - Apr 1 with 1330 viewslondonscottish

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 06:30 - Apr 1 by vegasranger

First time I've managed to see the team for awhile and we were shocking. Perch for me was our best player. Furlong seemed to be targeted a lot, didn't have a good game. The rest were just woeful. Grant our best midfielder and he's a really centre half. Style of play seemed to be route one to Smith. Shite.

Rangers midfield overrun meant lumping it to MS. Uninspiring. Shame about the football but my son came for his first away game which more than makes up for it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 12:01 - Apr 1 with 1330 viewsTHEBUSH

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 23:17 - Mar 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

We was poor.

But...

Considering we didn't turn up we nearly got a point out of it and against a team chasing top six with a new manager bounce.

Sounds like i'm making excuses but what I got out of that game is that even when we are shite we are tough to beat.

Plenty to be optimistic about, and I don't think the panic buttons need to be pressed when we are effectively in pre season friendly mode already.

Good times ahead.

Also, how good was Furlong!
[Post edited 31 Mar 2017 23:23]

Agree with this post, could see some positives from last night, we didn't play well, but never gave up and might even have got a lucky draw, we fight on
Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 16:00 - Apr 1 with 1229 viewsvegasranger

Match Thread: Sheep v Cavemen on 11:54 - Apr 1 by londonscottish

Rangers midfield overrun meant lumping it to MS. Uninspiring. Shame about the football but my son came for his first away game which more than makes up for it.

Nice. Hope it didn't put him off ?!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024