Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Rotherham 14:03 - Oct 7 with 7755 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Rotherham on 23:41 - Oct 8 with 1556 viewspioneer

Match thread: Rotherham on 21:12 - Oct 8 by D_Alien

We're a pretty average L1 outfit at the moment, and short of confidence

That's why we're having to scrap for every point we can muster, and berating the manager for not being able to conjure magical performances every game and playoff-threatening teams every season is just nonsense

Hence my reaction to borntogo's thread, and if I go over the top with my comments it's simply to counterbalance the over the top rubbish which gets posted when we're not flying high

All of you, ffs, who think it's possible to continually pull brilliant performances out of the hat, just get real, and I'll continue posting rude and aggressive responses for as long as the ridiculous unreality of your expectations continue

And i couldn't give a shite if that offends anyone. If you don't like it, go and watch Play School - The Boxset instead

Perhaps the club could put you in charge of next season's season ticket campaign . . . .will do wonders for sales of...play school the box set.
Match thread: Rotherham on 07:40 - Oct 9 with 1468 viewsDaleFan7

That's why we're having to scrap for every point we can muster, and berating the manager for not being able to conjure magical performances every game and playoff-threatening teams every season is just nonsense

Hence my reaction to borntogo's thread, and if I go over the top with my comments it's simply to counterbalance the over the top rubbish which gets posted when we're not flying high

All of you, ffs, who think it's possible to continually pull brilliant performances out of the hat, just get real, and I'll continue posting rude and aggressive responses for as long as the ridiculous unreality of your expectations continue

And i couldn't give a shite if that offends anyone. If you don't like it, go and watch Play School - The Boxset instead

No one is asking for a worldy of a performance every week but one every 12 games would be nice. It's not the fact we're losing to play off fighting teams, it's the way we're doing it.

Long ball against teams that are all 6ft+ when we have one player upfront, so even if he does win a header there's no one to pick it up. I've never seen a KH team struggle to even look like scoring, never mind score before and there doesn't seem to be any appetite or desire to change the way we're playing or the way we're set up.
Match thread: Rotherham on 08:29 - Oct 9 with 1438 viewsPhil

That post is aggressive rambling nonsense, even by your standards.

Whether you consider Borntogo as having an agenda or not, his basic point was well worth making. Playing for a clean sheet rather than going for 3 points is misguided and invites exactly the kind of game we saw on Saturday. It's also against everything a traditional Keith Hill team stood for.

Do you actually have anything of value to add to this forum? What is your opinion on Rafferty vs Donovan? where would you play Done/ could Davis and Andrews play together? how can we get the best out of Henderson? FFS I'd take a comment about the quality of the hot dogs, at least it would be something constructive.

I see that there were only a couple of posts about the game on Saturday evening, normally a weak performance would have had more discussion. I guess your plan of bullying people into avoiding posting anything negative is really bearing fruit.

And my opinion for what it's worth: Rafferty; Upfront with Davis; No; Play him behind the front two.
Match thread: Rotherham on 09:23 - Oct 9 with 1386 views100notout

Match thread: Rotherham on 08:29 - Oct 9 by Phil

Whether you consider Borntogo as having an agenda or not, his basic point was well worth making. Playing for a clean sheet rather than going for 3 points is misguided and invites exactly the kind of game we saw on Saturday. It's also against everything a traditional Keith Hill team stood for.

Do you actually have anything of value to add to this forum? What is your opinion on Rafferty vs Donovan? where would you play Done/ could Davis and Andrews play together? how can we get the best out of Henderson? FFS I'd take a comment about the quality of the hot dogs, at least it would be something constructive.

I see that there were only a couple of posts about the game on Saturday evening, normally a weak performance would have had more discussion. I guess your plan of bullying people into avoiding posting anything negative is really bearing fruit.

And my opinion for what it's worth: Rafferty; Upfront with Davis; No; Play him behind the front two.

what about the fookin hotdogs

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match thread: Rotherham on 09:59 - Oct 9 with 1349 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Rotherham on 08:29 - Oct 9 by Phil

I've accepted that borntogo mightn't have an agenda, and I've posted countlessly over the years about specific footballing issues, and many times this season. The fact you're unable to recognise that immediately invalidates anything else you say. I wouldn't waste your time trying to disparage me, I'm beyond it and you don't have the wit. What's your contribution been?

People bang on about "posting an opinion" - that's all I'm doing, and if I disagree vehemently with something, that's how it'll come across. I'm not saying you have to like it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Rotherham on 13:11 - Oct 9 with 1241 viewsPhil

Match thread: Rotherham on 09:59 - Oct 9 by D_Alien

I've accepted that borntogo mightn't have an agenda, and I've posted countlessly over the years about specific footballing issues, and many times this season. The fact you're unable to recognise that immediately invalidates anything else you say. I wouldn't waste your time trying to disparage me, I'm beyond it and you don't have the wit. What's your contribution been?

People bang on about "posting an opinion" - that's all I'm doing, and if I disagree vehemently with something, that's how it'll come across. I'm not saying you have to like it

*sigh*

"I've accepted that borntogo mightn't have an agenda"
So you were wrong then?

"I've posted countlessly over the years about specific footballing issues"
So that excuses all the personally abusive posts?

"The fact you're unable to recognise that immediately invalidates anything else you say"
Kept reading though didn't you?

"I wouldn't waste your time trying to disparage me, I'm beyond it"
And like a ray of sunshine, some truth appears.

"you don't have the wit"
Personal abuse again?

"What's your contribution been? "
Minimal.

"People bang on about "posting an opinion""
You mean, like on a football forum?

"that's all I'm doing"
No you're not, you're personally abusing people you disagree with.

"if I disagree vehemently with something, that's how it'll come across"
Yes, it does. That's not a good thing.

"I'm not saying you have to like it"
Thanks. I don't. And neither do many others. That's kind of the point.

So what do you think about the Defensive Midfield slot, are you happy with Williams or would you prefer to see Camps drop deeper?
Match thread: Rotherham on 14:06 - Oct 9 with 1184 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Rotherham on 13:11 - Oct 9 by Phil

*sigh*

"I've accepted that borntogo mightn't have an agenda"
So you were wrong then?

"I've posted countlessly over the years about specific footballing issues"
So that excuses all the personally abusive posts?

"The fact you're unable to recognise that immediately invalidates anything else you say"
Kept reading though didn't you?

"I wouldn't waste your time trying to disparage me, I'm beyond it"
And like a ray of sunshine, some truth appears.

"you don't have the wit"
Personal abuse again?

"What's your contribution been? "
Minimal.

"People bang on about "posting an opinion""
You mean, like on a football forum?

"that's all I'm doing"
No you're not, you're personally abusing people you disagree with.

"if I disagree vehemently with something, that's how it'll come across"
Yes, it does. That's not a good thing.

"I'm not saying you have to like it"
Thanks. I don't. And neither do many others. That's kind of the point.

So what do you think about the Defensive Midfield slot, are you happy with Williams or would you prefer to see Camps drop deeper?

Are you using a sigh-borg to think up responses for you?

'Feed the text into a computer programme and out pops the response' ?

There's two threads in the immediate vicinity of this one, to which i've added contributions

Move along, and don't let it get to you, which it will judging by your myopia

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Rotherham on 18:17 - Oct 9 with 1050 viewsShun

Is Cannon injured? With Morley presumably judged to be not ready for regular first-team football yet, there's a serious lack of competition in our midfield 3 - an area which was probably the strongest in the squad last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Rotherham on 19:19 - Oct 9 with 988 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Rotherham on 18:17 - Oct 9 by Shun

Is Cannon injured? With Morley presumably judged to be not ready for regular first-team football yet, there's a serious lack of competition in our midfield 3 - an area which was probably the strongest in the squad last season.

It's a good point about Cannon. He played the last 20 minutes at bury and hasn't been seen since!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Rotherham on 19:21 - Oct 9 with 980 views442Dale

Match thread: Rotherham on 19:19 - Oct 9 by TVOS1907

It's a good point about Cannon. He played the last 20 minutes at bury and hasn't been seen since!

And the one thing you get from Cannon is energy. He'd have added much more in midfield after Camps and Rathbone were replaced on Saturday.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024