Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 00:07 - Oct 27 with 28835 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:22 - Oct 27 with 8713 viewsJethroJack

0-2
Tammy shocks the football world & emulates Michu.
Ah, those were the days 😊
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:57 - Oct 27 with 8686 viewsepaul

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:22 - Oct 27 by JethroJack

0-2

I'm staying in London now this weekend (plans have changed) and not going to the game. The last time I did this was QPR.......................

The rest is history as they say................

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:42 - Oct 27 with 8664 viewsDewi1jack

"pitch is that way driver"
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 8:43]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:29 - Oct 27 with 8612 viewsSTID2017

I'm torn between one minute thinking we'll lose, then the next minute emulating the great result of Dec 2012.
Thanks for the memories Michu - here's to new ones Tammy !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:14 - Oct 27 with 8514 viewsTheKirkyLife

Let's go ultra pessimist so I'm not too disappointed by the result.

4-0 Arsenal, Clement sacked following morning.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 8408 viewsSTID2017

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:14 - Oct 27 by TheKirkyLife

Let's go ultra pessimist so I'm not too disappointed by the result.

4-0 Arsenal, Clement sacked following morning.

Raynor will be along in a minute to tell you that the club doesn't need supporters like you.
You are not allowed to be pessimistic on here - unless one of the self-appointed "post monitors" approve

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Oct 27 with 8338 viewsspiderboy

4-3 to swans
Fabs to save 2 pens in the last 7 minutes!
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:30 - Oct 27 with 8293 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Matic Paljk (Slovenian left back we signed earlier this month) left out of the U23 lineup today.

Safe to say he will be on the bench at least tomorrow. Or maybe even thrown to the wolves and put in the starting XI????

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 21:51 - Oct 27 with 8117 viewsHuw57

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:30 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Matic Paljk (Slovenian left back we signed earlier this month) left out of the U23 lineup today.

Safe to say he will be on the bench at least tomorrow. Or maybe even thrown to the wolves and put in the starting XI????

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:44 - Oct 27 with 8069 viewsbuilthjack

1-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:33 - Oct 27 with 8025 viewsJethroJack

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:30 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Its about time we found another Ben Davies, even if he is Slovenian.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Oct 28 with 7812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

N/A. on 21:51 - Oct 27 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:37]

Not according to the U23s Commentator, he said Rodon was ill.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:19 - Oct 28 with 7765 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Time to see some free flowing, attacking football like I was told by somebody on here that we'll be seeing under Clement very soon. I look forward to seeing some on the 30th January too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:30 - Oct 28 with 7759 viewsawayjack

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:22 - Oct 27 by JethroJack

0-2

That was some day. Pub with Arsenal fans pre match and banter was 'Real Madrid kit, shame you can't play like them'. Different comments post match!
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:40 - Oct 28 with 7658 viewsOldjack

this 'll be spot on today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 28 with 7649 viewsDarran

Britton not in squad according to this tweet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:47 - Oct 28 with 7639 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 28 by Darran

Good, watching average players walk past him like he was a a training cone last week was sad to watch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:05 - Oct 28 with 7620 views34dfgdf54

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:43 - Oct 28 by Darran

Ki, Carroll and Fer in midfield I assume then.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:05 - Oct 28 with 7510 viewsJango

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:05 - Oct 28 by 34dfgdf54

Ki, Carroll and Fer in midfield I assume then.

Ki carrol clucas hopefully
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 with 7500 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:57 - Oct 27 by epaul

I'm staying in London now this weekend (plans have changed) and not going to the game. The last time I did this was QPR.......................

The rest is history as they say................

I'm in London this weekend and not going either.

I cocked up on sorting tickets and got the dates wrong, and when I realised, I just wasn't that bothered. Which hopefully means we will smash them and I'll be gutted I wasn't there. The only time I've missed us playing at Arsenal was when we won under Guidolin and I was on holiday at the time. So more good omens.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 with 7496 viewsairedale

Who Is at left back?

Typo, sorry folks.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 13:41]
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 28 with 7473 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 by airedale

Who Is at left back?

Typo, sorry folks.

Not sure if your typo was meant to be "who" or "woe."

If it's the former, I'm almost sure it will be Clucas.

If it's the latter, I agree. Freaking idiotic that we let Kingsley go.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 13:23]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:24 - Oct 28 with 7451 viewsSmellyplumz

He's right there by the door mun.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:35 - Oct 28 with 7414 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 28 by airedale

Who Is at left back?

Typo, sorry folks.

We've just signed a Korean free agent Jenkins found playing keepy-(p)uppy outside the dogs' home.

Just heard him being interviewed, not great English but he did manage "Wo is me".
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:41 - Oct 28 with 7387 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not sure if your typo was meant to be "who" or "woe."

If it's the former, I'm almost sure it will be Clucas.

If it's the latter, I agree. Freaking idiotic that we let Kingsley go.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 13:23]

Ironic that his last performance at the Emirates even had Thierry Henry creaming his jeans...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-youngster-ste
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024