Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest Saturday 09:38 - Dec 21 with 9693 viewsbuilthjack

Is it on?
What's the latest?
I don't do twitter so not sure if it's on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protest Saturday on 10:48 - Dec 21 with 4197 viewsTheUnion

Yes we’ll be there anybody that wants to help getting signatures for the Jenkins Out petition around the pubs please meet at the Harvester at 12
Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 21 with 4166 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 10:48 - Dec 21 by TheUnion

Yes we’ll be there anybody that wants to help getting signatures for the Jenkins Out petition around the pubs please meet at the Harvester at 12

Leave it out FFS.

A game that could genuinely help us on our way to Premier League football again....

Get behind the team and forget about bunk facking protests. Jesus Christ mun!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protest Saturday on 11:04 - Dec 21 with 4146 viewsvetchonian

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 21 by TheResurrection

Leave it out FFS.

A game that could genuinely help us on our way to Premier League football again....

There you go defending/deflecting from HJ AGAIN!

Yes the game is important....and yes we need a plan for a good replacement but stop defending the guy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Protest Saturday on 11:06 - Dec 21 with 4132 viewsacejack3065

Protest Saturday on 11:04 - Dec 21 by vetchonian

There you go defending/deflecting from HJ AGAIN!

Yes the game is important....and yes we need a plan for a good replacement but stop defending the guy

Must be on Leigh Dineens christmas card list
Protest Saturday on 11:41 - Dec 21 with 4079 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 21 by TheResurrection

Leave it out FFS.

Leaving it out is what Jenkins wants. Now I’ve read a lot of what you say and I agree with a lot of it, but for every ten sensible posts you make you go and screw it up with a clusterf***k of a post.

You had your chance to make s difference on the trust and you systematically ballsed it up to me your coming across as someone with plenty to say but when it comes to action you shy away and start shouting down those who are prepared to take action. Such a shame as I thought you’d be the kind of person the fans needed on the trust board and you had our backing.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 12:43]
Protest Saturday on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 4055 viewsjacksfullaces

Protest Saturday on 11:41 - Dec 21 by TheUnion

Leaving it out is what Jenkins wants. Now I’ve read a lot of what you say and I agree with a lot of it, but for every ten sensible posts you make you go and screw it up with a clusterf***k of a post.

You had your chance to make s difference on the trust and you systematically ballsed it up to me your coming across as someone with plenty to say but when it comes to action you shy away and start shouting down those who are prepared to take action. Such a shame as I thought you’d be the kind of person the fans needed on the trust board and you had our backing.

this ain't about the match on Saturday anymore.

this is about those who have systematically dismantled the club .. still not sure to what ends.

you are either with jenkins or against the majority of swans fans that see the bigger picture
these days, supporting the team continues whatever your position.
Protest Saturday on 12:07 - Dec 21 with 4002 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 11:41 - Dec 21 by TheUnion

You’ve just won Post Of The Year 2017.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protest Saturday on 08:17 - Dec 22 with 3749 viewsbuilthjack

Some will now be batting for both sides now we have sacked the Manager. They will forget about Jenkins and his gang. Odd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Protest Saturday on 08:45 - Dec 22 with 3702 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 08:17 - Dec 22 by builthjack

Some will now be batting for both sides now we have sacked the Manager. They will forget about Jenkins and his gang. Odd.

The timing of getting rid of Clement is Jenkins looking after himself. He knew the net was closing and was going to be in the firing line Saturday. By appointing Leon he knows that the fans will get behind him and the team. Luckily a lot have seen through this.
Protest Saturday on 09:08 - Dec 22 with 3663 viewsBigPhilG

Protest Saturday on 08:45 - Dec 22 by TheUnion

The timing of getting rid of Clement is Jenkins looking after himself. He knew the net was closing and was going to be in the firing line Saturday. By appointing Leon he knows that the fans will get behind him and the team. Luckily a lot have seen through this.

Two post of the year contenders on one thread
Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 with 3652 viewsTheResurrection

Fack me there's some childish, spiteful and clueless tvvats on here.

Firstly, The Union, which one are you? Is it Handley??

Secondly, this ain't about Jenkins or any of the other sell outs, and this tedious Leigh Dineen accusation is wearing a bit thin. People need to grow up a bit.

This is about our Premier league survival. And the last time your little protests happened, with all of 12 or 15 of you outside, the atmosphere inside was f#cking disgraceful.

Leon will be taking his first game in charge and I'm excited to hopefully see a more expansive game unfold in front of us, I'm not going there to cause havoc, no matter what's gone on in the past.

We want our club back has got to be the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to read. It's always been YOUR club, the ones who actually gave a fack back in the day, and none of you ever had any control over it back then, the same as you'll never do if the Trust bails out on us.

As for ballsing up getting on the Trust Board, well you can't please everyone and the last people I'd ever want to please are some of the absolute bell ends that post on here. I put myself up, I told some home truths, WTF did anyone expect any different.

Fack the protest, get behind SCFC

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 with 3653 viewswhoflungdung

Jenkins is responsible for all this

He won't quit

We won't improve whilst we re in situ

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protest Saturday on 09:14 - Dec 22 with 3631 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

He won't quit

Get some extra cushions in to throw at the telly tomorrow Butt.

Protest Saturday on 09:19 - Dec 22 with 3613 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

Secondly, this ain't about Jenkins or any of the other sell outs, and this tedious Leigh Dineen accusation is wearing a bit thin. People need to grow up a bit.

This is about our Premier league survival. And the last time your little protests happened, with all of 12 or 15 of you outside, the atmosphere inside was f#cking disgraceful.

Leon will be taking his first game in charge and I'm excited to hopefully see a more expansive game unfold in front of us, I'm not going there to cause havoc, no matter what's gone on in the past.

We want our club back has got to be the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to read. It's always been YOUR club, the ones who actually gave a fack back in the day, and none of you ever had any control over it back then, the same as you'll never do if the Trust bails out on us.

As for ballsing up getting on the Trust Board, well you can't please everyone and the last people I'd ever want to please are some of the absolute bell ends that post on here. I put myself up, I told some home truths, WTF did anyone expect any different.

When everyone was united behind Huw Jenkins because the club was going from strength to strength you wanted him gone.
Now everyone is uniting in wanting Huw Jenkins gone you want him to stay.

Strange one that.

Protest Saturday on 09:35 - Dec 22 with 3563 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

He won't quit

What exactly is he responsible for? Only the bad things, not the good?

No one gave a fack between January and August. He made a great appointment in Clement, we all thought that. So it's childish to play the blame game there. We've been unlucky in the market with injuries and Sanches and we backed Clement and his bloody narrow game, which OK, the club listened to him, there's nothing wrong with that. People are only too quick to get on Jenkins back when he's apparently trying to dictate matters.

But when he stands back and allows his manager to formulate a squad now that's also a big crime.

Let's see what team and formation we go for Saturday, hopefully a bit of width and pace thrown together with a bit of energy and attacking intent.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 9:38]

Protest Saturday on 09:37 - Dec 22 with 3556 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 09:19 - Dec 22 by Darran

When everyone was united behind Huw Jenkins because the club was going from strength to strength you wanted him gone.
Now everyone is uniting in wanting Huw Jenkins gone you want him to stay.

Strange one that.

Not strange because if someone was better equipped right now to come in and oversee the football direction I'd be all for it.

This Jenkins out shit. Fine, get shot of him, but what's the plan for who comes in after??

Protest Saturday on 09:39 - Dec 22 with 3550 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 09:10 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

No I’m not Handley.

The accusation against your chum Leigh Dineen has not come from us and the first we heard of it was probobly same time as you so take it up with the real source.

As for growing up I suggest you have a look in the mirror, your constant bitching asking for certain members to be banned it’s a forum it’s different opinions that make it. I know it gets personal sometimes but you’re as guilty as others as well.

I agree about our Premier League survival but not only for the footballing side of things but for the detrimental impact relegation will have on our City.

In regards to our protest yes there may only have 12 to 15 people but that’s 12to 15 people actually trying to do something not sitting behind a keyboard or in a pub moaning about the situation.

I too am hoping Leon will get them going. The only problem I see is that these are the same players who are not up to standard. I can also see that this is a ploy by Jenkins to divert attention from himself.

We approach the trust every home game and ask questions which are usually avoided. Luckily we are working with the SCSA so hopefully with them we should get some transparency from the trust eventually.

You did balls up your attempt to get on the trust and on purpose in my opinion and no you won’t cause havoc because you can only do it behind a keyboard as I said it’s a shame but in truth you’re all talk no action
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 9:45]
Protest Saturday on 09:44 - Dec 22 with 3516 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 09:37 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

Not strange because if someone was better equipped right now to come in and oversee the football direction I'd be all for it.

This Jenkins out shit. Fine, get shot of him, but what's the plan for who comes in after??

But you wanted him gone before we won the League Cup,played in Europe and finished 8th in the Prem.
Who did you want that was better equipped at that time?

Protest Saturday on 09:45 - Dec 22 with 3520 viewswhoflungdung

Everything is childish to you Weird

Clement ,old cock, is in charge of matters at the club Being in charge means being held responsible for the club operations.

Now,open the curtains ,look outside and you ll see the Light ,even in that dark valley

Responsible for spunking away significant profit over the summer .

Look at the state we re in

It' ain't me babe

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protest Saturday on 09:48 - Dec 22 with 3491 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 09:45 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

Clement ,old cock, is in charge of matters at the club Being in charge means being held responsible for the club operations.

Now,open the curtains ,look outside and you ll see the Light ,even in that dark valley

It' ain't me babe

Clements been sacked you dull twát.

Protest Saturday on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 3360 viewsharryhpalmer

Protest Saturday on 09:48 - Dec 22 by Darran

Clements been sacked you dull twát.

I think he meant bignose

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Protest Saturday on 10:50 - Dec 22 with 3339 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 09:39 - Dec 22 by TheUnion

No I’m not Handley.

The accusation against your chum Leigh Dineen has not come from us and the first we heard of it was probobly same time as you so take it up with the real source.

As for growing up I suggest you have a look in the mirror, your constant bitching asking for certain members to be banned it’s a forum it’s different opinions that make it. I know it gets personal sometimes but you’re as guilty as others as well.

I agree about our Premier League survival but not only for the footballing side of things but for the detrimental impact relegation will have on our City.

In regards to our protest yes there may only have 12 to 15 people but that’s 12to 15 people actually trying to do something not sitting behind a keyboard or in a pub moaning about the situation.

I too am hoping Leon will get them going. The only problem I see is that these are the same players who are not up to standard. I can also see that this is a ploy by Jenkins to divert attention from himself.

We approach the trust every home game and ask questions which are usually avoided. Luckily we are working with the SCSA so hopefully with them we should get some transparency from the trust eventually.

You did balls up your attempt to get on the trust and on purpose in my opinion and no you won’t cause havoc because you can only do it behind a keyboard as I said it’s a shame but in truth you’re all talk no action
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 9:45]

So who are you then?

And by doing something, you mean like putting myself forward for the Board and insisting on a video interview?

What did you want me to do? Go for the Trust and change completely who I am? I was thinking that's why people were asking me to step forward, because they wanted someone like that?

And who's to say I ballsed up anyway, there were 15 going for 4 places, I tried but wasn't selected, the ones that were chosen could well have got there by merit.

It hasn't stopped me getting involved and it never will. No point posting as the Union anymore either, what's your name, you know mine.

Protest Saturday on 10:53 - Dec 22 with 3322 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 09:45 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

It' ain't me babe

Fack off you tedious prick. You haven't got the first clue what's going on, never have and never will. You're cast away hundreds of miles away from home, it's your life punishment.

And by the way when I open my curtains my view is breathtaking. And that's the truth.

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 22 with 3307 viewslonglostjack

Protest Saturday on 09:35 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

What exactly is he responsible for? Only the bad things, not the good?

No one gave a fack between January and August. He made a great appointment in Clement, we all thought that. So it's childish to play the blame game there. We've been unlucky in the market with injuries and Sanches and we backed Clement and his bloody narrow game, which OK, the club listened to him, there's nothing wrong with that. People are only too quick to get on Jenkins back when he's apparently trying to dictate matters.

But when he stands back and allows his manager to formulate a squad now that's also a big crime.

Let's see what team and formation we go for Saturday, hopefully a bit of width and pace thrown together with a bit of energy and attacking intent.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 9:38]

A bit of width and pace to whip in a few crosses. If only we had a decent target man with strong heading ability to get on the end of those crosses. .

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protest Saturday on 11:10 - Dec 22 with 3245 viewsharryhpalmer

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 22 by longlostjack

A bit of width and pace to whip in a few crosses. If only we had a decent target man with strong heading ability to get on the end of those crosses. .

and someone with the ability to put quality balls into the box, like, er...

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024