Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" 16:15 - Apr 29 with 5187 viewsdubaistu

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hard-decisions-made-qpr-says-fernandes

So Smithies and Luongo off then, cheers boys!?
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 5054 viewsPinnerPaul

Bit of a leap from those comments to saying bye bye to Luongo and Smithies.

Still - its always good to post something negative eh?
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:05 - Apr 29 with 5007 viewsPunteR

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 16:53 - Apr 29 by PinnerPaul

Posting something negative? Not sure about that one pinner. Maybe assuming to much into it or trying to read between the lines but if TF kept his gob shut for a moment then there is nothing to post about.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:10 - Apr 29 with 4985 viewsdubaistu

Not at all mate, need to raise some funds now the Premiership money has gone and you've got to sell your prized assets. We need to keep a mix of old and new though.

My worry with Smithies is that we then have a very young and inexepreinced keeper, can't afford that in this division. Luongo will hopefully have a cracking world cup and we have a Sterlingesque bidding war, settling at £8M - £10m...

The cup is half full here, especially with these kids showing so much promise.
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:15 - Apr 29 with 4961 viewsBlue_Castello

As usual it's all about your perception of Fernandes, if you dislike him then you find something negative in his tweets.

The article says there will be changes and hard decisions how that immediately translated to selling Smithies and Luongo is difficult to understand.

Agree TF does tweet too much which can be interpreted in a negative way but can't see anything wrong in what he has tweeted this time.
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:20 - Apr 29 with 4934 viewsNorthernr

We need to stop seeing the potential big money departure of our players as a bad thing. The only way this club can even survive at this level under FFP regulations, in this stadium, post parachute payments is by selling players for big money frequently, developing their replacements on the cheap and then selling them as well. It's a good thing that people might be interested in our players, it's been a while.
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:30 - Apr 29 with 4870 viewsdubaistu

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:15 - Apr 29 by Blue_Castello

As usual it's all about your perception of Fernandes, if you dislike him then you find something negative in his tweets.

The article says there will be changes and hard decisions how that immediately translated to selling Smithies and Luongo is difficult to understand.

Agree TF does tweet too much which can be interpreted in a negative way but can't see anything wrong in what he has tweeted this time.

Not wanting to be antagonistic, what do you think the "hard decisions" could be?
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:33 - Apr 29 with 4857 viewsterryb

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:20 - Apr 29 by Northernr

We need to stop seeing the potential big money departure of our players as a bad thing. The only way this club can even survive at this level under FFP regulations, in this stadium, post parachute payments is by selling players for big money frequently, developing their replacements on the cheap and then selling them as well. It's a good thing that people might be interested in our players, it's been a while.

Agree with this, but it must be stressed that "big" money to us is receiving offers of £3 million rather than the £6 million plus I've seen from some posters.

It would not surprise me if the club are hopeful of receiving around £10 million for players this summer, but this would require a number of departures.
Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 4632 viewsPinnerPaul

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:30 - Apr 29 by dubaistu

Not wanting to be antagonistic, what do you think the "hard decisions" could be?

Impossible to tell.

You 'could' pair it with the 'looking at managers' quote and say he's letting IH go.

Who knows?

I do think some have an inflated opinion of our players though

Eze for the PL; £8 - 10M for Luongo????? As I've said before not sure a club in our position is the first or even the 21st place clubs in the PL will be looking for new players.
Login to get fewer ads

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 19:37 - Apr 29 with 4542 viewsDorse

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:20 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Traore, Sandro, Barton, SWP, Hoilett, Caulker, JET etc. Lord, it makes for some grim reading. Recently, the list of descending nethergarmentary transfers can be limited to maybe Gladwin or ELK, with someone actually paying money for Polter, Chery and Bowler.

'Tis witchcraft, witchcraft I say! Proof that Les is in league with Beelzebub and no mistake.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Big Tone's on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 4468 viewsEsox_Lucius

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 17:30 - Apr 29 by dubaistu

Whether to offer JET an extension on his contract?

On a serious note, it may be that the club have decided that they can only afford to finance a 25 man first team instead of the 35+ we currently have/ had. It may be the only way we can afford to keep some of the better experienced players but may mean losing a few young favourites? All guesswork but I feel anything said about this now is purely guesswork and the implications of those tweets may not be in evidence until August.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 19:59]

The grass is always greener.

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 20:07 - Apr 29 with 4426 viewsdubaistu

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 19:04 - Apr 29 by PinnerPaul

Impossible to tell.

You 'could' pair it with the 'looking at managers' quote and say he's letting IH go.

Who knows?

I do think some have an inflated opinion of our players though

Eze for the PL; £8 - 10M for Luongo????? As I've said before not sure a club in our position is the first or even the 21st place clubs in the PL will be looking for new players.

Hairy muff, although I did caveat the 8-10m under a Sterling type transfer affair.

If he was after a better manager then Pulis and Ham Salad Rice were available....

Interesting times which will also be exciting too
Big Tone's on 21:51 - Apr 29 with 4188 viewsDannyPaddox

Big Tone's "Hard Decisions" on 01:28 - Apr 30 with 3906 viewstimcocking

Well, it's not really that much of a stretch is it? Luongo and Smithies not playing and very ominous words from Tony. He's either talking about them or the manager or both, surely?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024