Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale 13:15 - Oct 23 with 18710 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53184/match-preview-shrewsb

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:06 - Oct 23 with 5085 viewsboromat

Great injury update interviews.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 5073 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:06 - Oct 23 by boromat

Great injury update interviews.

Really good content and it is also good to see that we will have a few more attacking options available in the coming weeks.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 5059 viewsfitzochris

Shrewsbury have just signed Charlie Daniels!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:28 - Oct 23 with 5034 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

Better the devil you know...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:33 - Oct 23 with 5018 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:28 - Oct 23 by judd

Better the devil you know...

Devil went down... in the box.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:39 - Oct 23 with 4999 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Oct 23 by fitzochris

Is he related to that bloke on the covid thread?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:41 - Oct 23 with 4997 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 15:39 - Oct 23 by TVOS1907

Is he related to that bloke on the covid thread?

No, he's from Tier 2

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 4858 viewsboromat

Looks like O'Connell is fit so should play but no McShane so big decision for BBM. Jim or Roberts? Interesting choice both did well in the last game Jim has the experience Roberts seems to have have great technical ability.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:58 - Oct 23 with 4793 views442Dale

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:20 - Oct 23 by boromat

Looks like O'Connell is fit so should play but no McShane so big decision for BBM. Jim or Roberts? Interesting choice both did well in the last game Jim has the experience Roberts seems to have have great technical ability.

Roberts. Also, McNulty went off just before the end the other night so may have an injury. Even so, if we have someone highly rated like Roberts at the club he should be starting unless his form dictates otherwise.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 18:30 - Oct 23 with 4740 viewsSuddenLad

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:58 - Oct 23 by 442Dale

Roberts. Also, McNulty went off just before the end the other night so may have an injury. Even so, if we have someone highly rated like Roberts at the club he should be starting unless his form dictates otherwise.

McNulty had cramp as far as was reported, not sure it's 'an injury' as such. I think he'll make the bench and Roberts to start.

Ò€œIt is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooledÒ€

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 19:24 - Oct 23 with 4662 viewsAncoats_Blue

Annoyed to be missing the day out tomorrow. One of the first fixtures I look for. I’m hopeful of avoiding defeat tomorrow. Shrews form has been a mixed bag a lot like ours.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 21:50 - Oct 23 with 4479 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 17:20 - Oct 23 by boromat

Use them both ( as in subs)
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 4103 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:16 - Oct 24 with 4044 viewsaleanddale

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:02 - Oct 24 by boromat

Good luck Dale!!

Back to back League away wins are like hens teeth lets see if we can achieve this today.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 4035 viewsjajadale

Wondered if Anyone can help:

I have purchased an iFollow pass for all of the Saturday games so far. When we have played at home the stream works fine on my laptop and bar the odd buffer/stutter it has ran well. However when it comes to away games (including now) I try to load it on my laptop and I am just presented with the loading screen with the rotating circle and cannot access the stream at all and have to instead watch it on my phone. Is this the case for anyone else? Anybody got any suggestions on how I can since this?

Thanks in advance.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:43 - Oct 24 with 3885 viewsBainesy15

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:02 - Oct 24 by boromat

Anyone heard anything about Lynch? Not involved again today, no mention of an injury, hopefully nothing to do with personal life...
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:45 - Oct 24 with 3876 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:43 - Oct 24 by Bainesy15

Anyone heard anything about Lynch? Not involved again today, no mention of an injury, hopefully nothing to do with personal life...

Maybe he is on paternity leave for a couple of weeks?
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:51 - Oct 24 with 3799 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:17 - Oct 24 by jajadale

I have purchased an iFollow pass for all of the Saturday games so far. When we have played at home the stream works fine on my laptop and bar the odd buffer/stutter it has ran well. However when it comes to away games (including now) I try to load it on my laptop and I am just presented with the loading screen with the rotating circle and cannot access the stream at all and have to instead watch it on my phone. Is this the case for anyone else? Anybody got any suggestions on how I can since this?

Thanks in advance.

It happened to me & someone else last week . I toggled between listen to video and watch now & suddenly it started working ( about the 8th min onward). However my friend missed pretty much the whole of the first half. I've had I-follow since the beginning & this was the first time it's happened. Google chrome seems to work a bit better than safari this year, the latter you only seem to get the home commentary and the setting link doesn't work
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:52 - Oct 24 with 3798 viewsboromat

Thanks in advance.

Not had any problems and streaming fine. I use a Chrome browser and cast to my Chromecast works fine.

In previous years when it was audio only you would get bad connections sometimes if the away club had poor internet connection.

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 3784 viewsChaffRAFC

I'm struggling to get on now, loading wheel just turning and turning.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:54 - Oct 24 with 3767 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:53 - Oct 24 by ChaffRAFC

I'm struggling to get on now, loading wheel just turning and turning.

I had that; kept refreshing and now it's working.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 3764 viewsChaffRAFC

Scratch that, I went on the audio, then onto the video and it worked.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:56 - Oct 24 with 3754 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:54 - Oct 24 by TVOS1907

I had that; kept refreshing and now it's working.

I think it also happens if you have 2 browsers open at the same time ( you can open the second browser after you have got into I -follow
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:57 - Oct 24 with 3738 viewsAncoats_Blue

Thanks in advance.

Just had the same issue. Cleared cache and cookies on my browser and all good.
Match Thread: Shrewsbury vs Rochdale on 14:58 - Oct 24 with 3734 viewsregjenkins

Come on Dale... we are well due a win here.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024