Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 18:20 - Oct 24 with 21007 viewsAncoats_Blue

1st round draw on Monday. Usually something I’m glued to, can’t really find the excitement this year knowing we won’t watch the games. Hoping we get an easy route to R3 and some much needed income.
0
FA Cup on 19:03 - Oct 25 with 2724 viewsrobshaker

whos the highest number of sex offenders and unemployed in the draw?
-1
FA Cup on 19:05 - Oct 25 with 2718 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 18:55 - Oct 25 by robshaker

whos the lowest place town in the draw?


If you mean farthest South then that would be Plymouth I reckon.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
FA Cup on 19:07 - Oct 25 with 2709 viewsFondles

FA Cup on 19:03 - Oct 25 by robshaker

whos the highest number of sex offenders and unemployed in the draw?


Got any stats to back that up rob?
Or are you lot just throwing figures around, hoping something adds up?
Where does that sound familiar 🤔
2
FA Cup on 19:10 - Oct 25 with 2694 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 19:07 - Oct 25 by Fondles

Got any stats to back that up rob?
Or are you lot just throwing figures around, hoping something adds up?
Where does that sound familiar 🤔


no 'you lot' just me

'got any stats'? are you serious??
0
FA Cup on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 2660 viewsnordenblue

FA Cup on 19:03 - Oct 25 by robshaker

whos the highest number of sex offenders and unemployed in the draw?


What team do they play for?
0
FA Cup on 19:54 - Oct 25 with 2600 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 19:21 - Oct 25 by nordenblue

What team do they play for?


what town do they live in?
0
FA Cup on 20:23 - Oct 25 with 2557 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 19:03 - Oct 25 by robshaker

whos the highest number of sex offenders and unemployed in the draw?


Drinking on an empty head again, rob?

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

1
FA Cup on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 2547 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 20:23 - Oct 25 by TVOS1907

Drinking on an empty head again, rob?


hi Marko long time no speak..
0
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup on 20:48 - Oct 25 with 2513 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 20:33 - Oct 25 by robshaker

hi Marko long time no speak..


I'll take it that's a "Yes" then?

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

0
FA Cup on 20:52 - Oct 25 with 2512 viewsrobshaker

makes me laugh coming on here.. every other poster tries to come across as a national treasure like their david Attenborough or summut.. but their from ragdale the arsehole of Britain...

everyone knows you all go to Bury to shop, live, work, nights out, leisure etc...

always in Bury's shadow.
-1
FA Cup on 20:55 - Oct 25 with 2508 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 20:52 - Oct 25 by robshaker

makes me laugh coming on here.. every other poster tries to come across as a national treasure like their david Attenborough or summut.. but their from ragdale the arsehole of Britain...

everyone knows you all go to Bury to shop, live, work, nights out, leisure etc...

always in Bury's shadow.


Nope not me.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

1
FA Cup on 21:07 - Oct 25 with 2493 viewskel

FA Cup on 20:52 - Oct 25 by robshaker

makes me laugh coming on here.. every other poster tries to come across as a national treasure like their david Attenborough or summut.. but their from ragdale the arsehole of Britain...

everyone knows you all go to Bury to shop, live, work, nights out, leisure etc...

always in Bury's shadow.


I’m peripatetic for work, Rob, but I’ll give you the shopping bit as you know I’ve been known to visit the WORLD FAMOUS bury market on occasion.

Anyone seen ‘Trev’? Is he off playing golf with Duffy?

0
FA Cup on 21:10 - Oct 25 with 2485 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 20:55 - Oct 25 by James1980

Nope not me.


we know luv. im talking to the residents.
0
FA Cup on 21:14 - Oct 25 with 2481 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 21:10 - Oct 25 by robshaker

we know luv. im talking to the residents.


I did buy some boiling black pudding from the market for a mate of mine who hails from Burnley but has lived down south since the 70s. Was the day Dale played you at Gigg for the last time in a while well worth the night bus back to London.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

1
FA Cup on 21:22 - Oct 25 with 2474 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 20:52 - Oct 25 by robshaker

makes me laugh coming on here.. every other poster tries to come across as a national treasure like their david Attenborough or summut.. but their from ragdale the arsehole of Britain...

everyone knows you all go to Bury to shop, live, work, nights out, leisure etc...

always in Bury's shadow.


'Their David Attenborough' what?

'Their David Attenborough Instagram account'?

'Their David Attenborough soothing voice'?

'Their David Attenborough knowledge of the natural world'?

Any more?

Are all the pubs in bury still open then? Brilliant.

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

0
FA Cup on 21:32 - Oct 25 with 2450 views442Dale

Is this, much like the exclusion of former FA Cup winners from the Football League, really happening?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

2
FA Cup on 21:32 - Oct 25 with 2450 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 21:22 - Oct 25 by TVOS1907

'Their David Attenborough' what?

'Their David Attenborough Instagram account'?

'Their David Attenborough soothing voice'?

'Their David Attenborough knowledge of the natural world'?

Any more?

Are all the pubs in bury still open then? Brilliant.


fook off you u know what I mean.
0
FA Cup on 21:34 - Oct 25 with 2442 viewsJames1980

I went for the footy went to the market on my mates request. It was the megabus did it a few times that season after a Tuesday night game.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
FA Cup on 21:38 - Oct 25 with 2431 viewsrobshaker

FA Cup on 21:34 - Oct 25 by James1980

I went for the footy went to the market on my mates request. It was the megabus did it a few times that season after a Tuesday night game.


right I get that but whats the night bus to London bit about I was thinking Manchester chorlton st to London national express.
0
FA Cup on 21:42 - Oct 25 with 2413 views442Dale

FA Cup on 21:38 - Oct 25 by robshaker

right I get that but whats the night bus to London bit about I was thinking Manchester chorlton st to London national express.


Is the bus bit important?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

0
FA Cup on 21:43 - Oct 25 with 2414 viewsJames1980

FA Cup on 21:38 - Oct 25 by robshaker

right I get that but whats the night bus to London bit about I was thinking Manchester chorlton st to London national express.


Because I had work the following day so did that to make sure I was back done South in time for my shift. It went from Shudehill to London doing a tour of England in the process.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
FA Cup on 21:47 - Oct 25 with 2403 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup on 21:43 - Oct 25 by James1980

Because I had work the following day so did that to make sure I was back done South in time for my shift. It went from Shudehill to London doing a tour of England in the process.


Don't use the word "work" - it'll confuse him even more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

0
FA Cup on 21:51 - Oct 25 with 2373 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 21:32 - Oct 25 by robshaker

fook off you u know what I mean.


I'm not sure anyone does, especially yourself.

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

0
FA Cup on 21:53 - Oct 25 with 2369 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 21:47 - Oct 25 by D_Alien

Don't use the word "work" - it'll confuse him even more


Unless it involves mattresses.

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

0
FA Cup on 21:55 - Oct 25 with 2562 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup on 21:53 - Oct 25 by TVOS1907

Unless it involves mattresses.


You're treading on his dreams there

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026