Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:39 - Mar 13 with 17649 viewsNotLoyal

There’s no PH in Steven and there’s no ER in public, but don’t let that bother you, because he probably can’t play anyway. Shall we have a disco instead on the ashes of twitter, go insta or tocky tick. Everybody knows me 😂 Fat ladies singing too. Really, go and have a look.

Bonny Langford takes charge of Wednesday nights game

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57290/peterborough-unite

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57296/peterborough-unite
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57305/ogbeta-and-joseph-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57314

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57316/plenty-of-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 1247 viewsmagicdaps10

Aside from that 10 minute of madness it was a decent show BUT that 10 minutes of madness will take centre show.

2 experienced players in Smith and Naughten need to put their hands up there, it's hard enough for Martin without stupidity like that tonight.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1231 viewsCatullus

he should show them the goal from Naughtons suicide pass and tell them never again. Unless that what he means by being brave with the ball, though i call it stupid.

Yes we won but blooming heck it was hard watch at times. 72% possession 16 shots, 9 on target and the oppo only had 2 on target, why was it so close?

I watched WBA last night and they were still talking about them making a run for the play offs, we are 6 points behind them with a game in hand. If we stopped all the stupid stuff in our last third AND shot a bit more maybe we could aspire to a late run.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1225 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not really sure how I feel about that, nice to get the points but did nothing to convince me we are learning from our mistakes, which is supposed to be the key aspect of this season if we listen to certain quarters.

Someone mentioned the Palace win under Bob, not quite as bad as that.. but maybe in that realm.

Piroe and Oba really are among the best this league has to offer though.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:49 - Mar 16 with 1175 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Not really sure how I feel about that, nice to get the points but did nothing to convince me we are learning from our mistakes, which is supposed to be the key aspect of this season if we listen to certain quarters.

Someone mentioned the Palace win under Bob, not quite as bad as that.. but maybe in that realm.

I wonder of they will still be here next season?
will that them make it another transition season?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Mar 16 with 1158 viewsFlashberryjack

Tonight was like watching 2 decent League two teams, it really was.

I've already bought my ST for next year, god, the thought of watching another season of this shyte doesn't excite me whatsoever.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Mar 16 with 1146 viewsmagicdaps10

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Mar 16 by Catullus

he should show them the goal from Naughtons suicide pass and tell them never again. Unless that what he means by being brave with the ball, though i call it stupid.

Yes we won but blooming heck it was hard watch at times. 72% possession 16 shots, 9 on target and the oppo only had 2 on target, why was it so close?

I watched WBA last night and they were still talking about them making a run for the play offs, we are 6 points behind them with a game in hand. If we stopped all the stupid stuff in our last third AND shot a bit more maybe we could aspire to a late run.

Martin won't be happy with that,there is taking risks but that is being silly.

We were very wasteful and arguably should have got a few more with a bit more inventiveness going forward, Paterson created a few tonight but he needs to be doing more in the areas that he receives the ball.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Mar 16 with 1146 viewslifelong

Not an easy watch but it was always going to be a difficult game, especially with the state of the pitch and Peterborough fighting for survival.A good 3 points.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Mar 16 with 1123 viewsKilkennyjack

Respect to all our travelling fans 🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Mar 16 with 1104 viewsjack_lord

We really should have won that by 6. Posh were utter utter garbage until we gave them two goals. They were really up for it then as they smelled three points.
Naughton slipped but it should never have been there and thank goodness Smith went off.
The pitch was awful but why oh why are we so slow getting the ball out. I counted 56 seconds from Fisher feigning a pass to where it ended that many seconds later.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Mar 16 with 1100 viewsTreforys_Jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Similar here, 3pts away from home is never anything to be sniffed at but, well there are so many but's I don't really know where to start, so just remain happy with the 3pt glow.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Mar 16 with 1080 viewsCatullus

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Mar 16 by magicdaps10

Martin won't be happy with that,there is taking risks but that is being silly.

We were very wasteful and arguably should have got a few more with a bit more inventiveness going forward, Paterson created a few tonight but he needs to be doing more in the areas that he receives the ball.

Wasteful doesn't really cover it, thank god Piroe will shoot on sight because there were several chances where instead of shooting we took a touch and the chance was lost.

Some of our defending was truly awful too. Naughton again, got booked for the most blatant body check. We give the ball away too easily, other teams just wait for our mistakes. Posh wouldn't have minded us having 80% if we'd made another major cock up! 2 was enough though, for us. Again, thank god for Piroe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Mar 16 with 1042 viewsbuilthjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Mar 16 by jasper_T

What happens when we get offers for the half of the team he wants? Can we afford the other half? Will MK Dons be willing to sell if they get promoted?

Each manager since relegation has worked with one hand tied behind his back. Its not easy.
I was looking the other day at how much other teams have paid for players, and the wages. We are mid table in that league.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Mar 16 with 1013 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Each manager since relegation has worked with one hand tied behind his back. Its not easy.
I was looking the other day at how much other teams have paid for players, and the wages. We are mid table in that league.

yet this season we are not mid table and for the last two seasons were in the top 6..

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 988 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

Respect to all our travelling fans 🙏🏿

Very decent support tonight.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 981 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 976 viewsDr_Parnassus

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Mar 16 by builthjack

We were top 6 on transfer fees when I looked last, this was around January time.

We won’t know where we are in terms of salary as the accounts aren’t out, but we were top 10 last set.

Where did you see otherwise?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 968 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

We were top 6 on transfer fees when I looked last, this was around January time.

We won’t know where we are in terms of salary as the accounts aren’t out, but we were top 10 last set.

Where did you see otherwise?

obviously has an agenda

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Mar 16 with 968 viewsmagicdaps10

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

yet this season we are not mid table and for the last two seasons were in the top 6..

We are mid table!

24 teams, top half is top 8, bottom half is bottom 8......anything in between is mid table!

Top, middle and bottom 🤷‍♂️

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 16 with 954 viewsbuilthjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

15th, so just below mid table.
Cooper did well, but he did have a £80,000 striker and many expensive loan players.
Add Roberts etc and it was a good outfit.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 16 with 952 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Mar 16 by magicdaps10

We are mid table!

24 teams, top half is top 8, bottom half is bottom 8......anything in between is mid table!

Top, middle and bottom 🤷‍♂️

touchy

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:09 - Mar 16 with 937 viewsSTID2017

TBH we inspired them if anything.
Support for Swans was excellent..
However after the game was almost called off, then to gift them the lead like that, the win was more relief than enjoyable.
Piroe's finish was class and Obafemi is excellent.
Felt it was papering over the cracks a bit

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Cooper did well, but he did have a £80,000 striker and many expensive loan players.

Hourihane is the only one who can be labelled as an “expensive loan”. Many of the others were free.

He may have had an £80k a week forward, but Russell was given £3m worth of strikers instead, plus another £2m worth of signings elsewhere to go along with free transfers such as Ntcham and Pato and Premier League loans.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 914 viewsmagicdaps10

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 16 by vetchonian

touchy

Not at all just pointing out the obvious.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Mar 16 with 907 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 16 by builthjack

why was Ayew an 80k striker? Because our previous chairman sanctioned the wages...

Cooper used his resources Martin hasnt..
if Nartin had last seasons squad we would still be 15th

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Mar 16 with 903 viewsbuilthjack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:09 - Mar 16 by STID2017

TBH we inspired them if anything.
Support for Swans was excellent..
However after the game was almost called off, then to gift them the lead like that, the win was more relief than enjoyable.
Piroe's finish was class and Obafemi is excellent.
Felt it was papering over the cracks a bit

Did you get there ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024