Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli McBurnie 18:09 - May 18 with 7542 viewsdna

What an idiot

Banned?? Sacked??
[Post edited 18 May 2022 18:12]
Oli McBurnie on 13:16 - May 21 with 659 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oli McBurnie on 13:00 - May 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Depends if the man has made a complaint and is willing to give a statement.

If he is and says that he feared that McBurnie's actions were going to cause him injury in that moment, then a conviction of some sort is likely in my opinion going by the evidence of that video.

As stated what happened after isn't relevant to that charge which would be assault by apprehension.

If he hasn't made a complaint and isn't going to make a statement then I agree, likely nothing will happen. Its all up the the bloke on the floor and what he intends to do.

The police want to see the man and the film maker. Both of course will not come forward as both were committing a criminal offence themselves and the victim probably have no bruises.

I cannot understand why they did not go after Henry Lansbury after his unprovoked attack on Manning. The images were absolutely clear unlike in the mcBurnie case.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Oli McBurnie on 14:10 - May 21 with 595 viewsSirjohnalot

Oli McBurnie on 13:16 - May 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The police want to see the man and the film maker. Both of course will not come forward as both were committing a criminal offence themselves and the victim probably have no bruises.

I cannot understand why they did not go after Henry Lansbury after his unprovoked attack on Manning. The images were absolutely clear unlike in the mcBurnie case.

It’s not just that. As thing stand, we don’t know when this filming took place, or where it was eg.

I disagree with Dr P re what happened after. It is very relevant. If eg, the unknown person on the floor got up immediately and had a knife or machete in his hand then the force allegedly used by OM could be justified. We do not know what the group did to him before the short clip or indeed after.

The key word is immediate ‘unlawful’ violence.

No witnesses will come forward to admit they unlawfully ran onto the pitch.
Oli McBurnie on 15:22 - May 21 with 559 viewsonehunglow

Oli McBurnie on 14:10 - May 21 by Sirjohnalot

It’s not just that. As thing stand, we don’t know when this filming took place, or where it was eg.

I disagree with Dr P re what happened after. It is very relevant. If eg, the unknown person on the floor got up immediately and had a knife or machete in his hand then the force allegedly used by OM could be justified. We do not know what the group did to him before the short clip or indeed after.

The key word is immediate ‘unlawful’ violence.

No witnesses will come forward to admit they unlawfully ran onto the pitch.

In other words,this scrote should not have been where he was-on the pitch and should not be in a position to complain.

This is madness.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024