Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Butter Worth it? 13:39 - Oct 24 with 20212 viewskel

Nowt to do with football, obvs, but prices have gone through the roof lately with supermarkets even security tagging it.

I quite like Clover and the Aldi alternative.

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 14:08 - Oct 24 with 16368 viewsBlueMessiah

I presume your post, alongside your very cleverly thought out avatars is in some way referencing someone who is apparently obsessed with you and also has multiple usernames?
How peculiar.

Poll: Do I Know You?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 16353 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 14:08 - Oct 24 by BlueMessiah

I presume your post, alongside your very cleverly thought out avatars is in some way referencing someone who is apparently obsessed with you and also has multiple usernames?
How peculiar.


U ok hun?

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 14:15 - Oct 24 with 16335 viewsBlueMessiah

Is Butter Worth it? on 14:12 - Oct 24 by kel

U ok hun?


Yeah I'm fine ta, not sure why you're so concerned, but whatever floats your boat eh?

Carry on...it's quite funny

Poll: Do I Know You?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 14:22 - Oct 24 with 16319 viewsjudd

Is someone spreading rumours?

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 14:49 - Oct 24 with 16256 viewsD_Alien

Is Butter Worth it? on 14:22 - Oct 24 by judd

Is someone spreading rumours?


Utterly false ones?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 15:01 - Oct 24 with 16244 viewskel

Some like to dig at it when it feels hard but others notice it’s actually quite soft really.

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 15:08 - Oct 24 with 16230 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 14:15 - Oct 24 by BlueMessiah

Yeah I'm fine ta, not sure why you're so concerned, but whatever floats your boat eh?

Carry on...it's quite funny


Your little couple of rants are most enjoyable but I have no idea what you’re wittering on about. Would you “like to expand”?

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 15:23 - Oct 24 with 16180 viewselectricblue

We buy real butter (as my gran would say).
If you watch how margerine is made you would never buy it...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

1
Login to get fewer ads

Is Butter Worth it? on 15:25 - Oct 24 with 16174 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 15:23 - Oct 24 by electricblue

We buy real butter (as my gran would say).
If you watch how margerine is made you would never buy it...


Indeed. It’s full of shit.

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 17:35 - Oct 24 with 15966 viewsjudd

Is Butter Worth it? on 15:25 - Oct 24 by kel

Indeed. It’s full of shit.


Have you got a storker?

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 17:46 - Oct 24 with 15941 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 17:35 - Oct 24 by judd

Have you got a storker?


A knob

95% unpopular

1
Is Butter Worth it? on 17:48 - Oct 24 with 15920 viewsjudd

Is Butter Worth it? on 17:46 - Oct 24 by kel

A knob


You're in clover then.

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 17:59 - Oct 24 with 15874 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 17:48 - Oct 24 by judd

You're in clover then.


Lurpak it in.

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 18:07 - Oct 24 with 15842 viewsjudd

Is Butter Worth it? on 17:59 - Oct 24 by kel

Lurpak it in.


I can't believe it's not better.

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 15833 viewskel

Is Butter Worth it? on 18:07 - Oct 24 by judd

I can't believe it's not better.


*bitter

95% unpopular

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 19:35 - Oct 24 with 15673 viewsgriff

Youse lot need to stop arguing. I’m feeling quite churned.
0
Is Butter Worth it? on 19:36 - Oct 24 with 15669 viewsjudd

Is Butter Worth it? on 19:35 - Oct 24 by griff

Youse lot need to stop arguing. I’m feeling quite churned.


Gurned, more like

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 20:11 - Oct 24 with 15591 viewsTomRAFC

Is Butter Worth it? on 19:35 - Oct 24 by griff

Youse lot need to stop arguing. I’m feeling quite churned.


How dairy!

All joking aside, butter is worth it and I'm very grateful for having a Costco card.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 20:40 - Oct 24 with 15533 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

I’ve used Marge for years (she doesn’t seem to mind)…
0
Is Butter Worth it? on 20:46 - Oct 24 with 15516 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Is Butter Worth it? on 20:40 - Oct 24 by Plattyswrinklynuts

I’ve used Marge for years (she doesn’t seem to mind)…


How dare you young man.... was your mouth out with soap!
0
Is Butter Worth it? on 20:59 - Oct 24 with 15454 viewsjoecooke

W ANCHOR

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 22:58 - Oct 24 with 15302 viewsgriff

Is Butter Worth it? on 19:36 - Oct 24 by judd

Gurned, more like


RAM IT! You can’t tell talk from mutter.
0
Is Butter Worth it? on 23:58 - Oct 24 with 15272 viewsSandyman



Has anyone ever seen worst butter?

"And only as far as Casey Pettit......"

1
Is Butter Worth it? on 00:49 - Oct 25 with 15240 viewsTomRAFC

Is Butter Worth it? on 23:58 - Oct 24 by Sandyman



Has anyone ever seen worst butter?


I recall we were once told by a German friend that Bremen butter is best.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

0
Is Butter Worth it? on 07:14 - Oct 25 with 15116 viewsD_Alien

Is Butter Worth it? on 20:59 - Oct 24 by joecooke

W ANCHOR


No surprise, butter is made at a creamery

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026