Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! 11:05 - Oct 25 with 15912 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the Cardiff v Bristol City derby
The biggest derby in Canton super Spiely but with no video proof.

Swansea City may well turn up as well, just to add some style.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58847/when-bristol-city-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58860/swansea-take-a-poi

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Harry Darling, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Matty Sorinola; Luke Cundle, Ollie Cooper; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Ryan Manning, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Liam Cullen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, Kyle Naughton.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Oct 25 with 6032 viewsandrew

Looking for 2 tickets gals and gents after a *ock up with my order. PM me, much appreciated.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Oct 25 with 5796 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Oct 25 by andrew

Looking for 2 tickets gals and gents after a *ock up with my order. PM me, much appreciated.

I would go in the Lansdown stand, as close as you can get to our fans. Then ask the nicest steward you can find to let you into the away end.

There should be a thousand or so empty seats in the away end.
I have done this a few times in the past at various places, with success.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Oct 25 with 5784 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Oct 25 by builthjack

I would go in the Lansdown stand, as close as you can get to our fans. Then ask the nicest steward you can find to let you into the away end.

There should be a thousand or so empty seats in the away end.
I have done this a few times in the past at various places, with success.

How many tickets did we sell ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Oct 25 with 5750 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Oct 25 by KeithHaynes

How many tickets did we sell ?

I am told we had 1900. They tried to get more but a no go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Oct 25 with 5691 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Oct 25 by builthjack

I am told we had 1900. They tried to get more but a no go.

I don’t blame them after recent events, playing in the park afterwards, 100 metre sprints, Burberry all over the place.

If I’m right the day there was some serious trouble at least eight got jail sentences. Two swans fans from Bristol.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:43 - Oct 25 with 5652 viewsDr_Winston

It's winnable. Won't be easy by any means, but it's not a game we need to be fearful going into.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:49 - Oct 25 with 5623 viewsAguycalledJack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:43 - Oct 25 by Dr_Winston

It's winnable. Won't be easy by any means, but it's not a game we need to be fearful going into.

Tough game. Is it classed as a derby? Anyway will be more challenging than Sunday. Their fans will be up for it given recent events. It’ll be close 1-1 or 2-1 swans.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 22:04 - Oct 25 with 5582 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:49 - Oct 25 by AguycalledJack

Tough game. Is it classed as a derby? Anyway will be more challenging than Sunday. Their fans will be up for it given recent events. It’ll be close 1-1 or 2-1 swans.

NL reckons it is 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 10:09 - Oct 26 with 5371 viewsonehunglow

3—1 To the Swans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:22 - Oct 26 with 5314 viewsAguycalledJack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 22:04 - Oct 25 by KeithHaynes

NL reckons it is 😂

Perhaps we should class this as our real derby, the other one has become so predictable.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 13:11 - Oct 26 with 5266 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City are offering hospitality at £75 plus vat (£90 total).
With that you can take a u16 in for free.
Pre match drink.
2 course meal.
Half time refreshments
Good seats.

It's an option.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 13:56 - Oct 26 with 5222 viewsandrew

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 13:11 - Oct 26 by builthjack

Bristol City are offering hospitality at £75 plus vat (£90 total).
With that you can take a u16 in for free.
Pre match drink.
2 course meal.
Half time refreshments
Good seats.

It's an option.

Same scenario really, celebrate and I’m probably out.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Oct 26 with 5153 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Oct 25 by KeithHaynes

I don’t blame them after recent events, playing in the park afterwards, 100 metre sprints, Burberry all over the place.

If I’m right the day there was some serious trouble at least eight got jail sentences. Two swans fans from Bristol.

I don't blame them
One of only two games I have left early ( the other one was cos Ed had a monk on at Burnley recently )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 19:37 - Oct 26 with 5013 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58847/when-bristol-city-

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 08:39 - Oct 27 with 4784 viewsdna

Last time there - worth a watch

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:41 - Oct 28 with 4130 viewsKeithHaynes

Updated.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 21:53 - Oct 28 with 4120 viewsbuilthjack

1 ~ 3

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 11:01 - Oct 29 with 3882 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Harry Darling, Ben Cabango; Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Matty Sorinola; Luke Cundle, Ollie Cooper; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Ryan Manning, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Liam Cullen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, Kyle Naughton.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 11:40 - Oct 29 with 3816 viewsKeithHaynes

They are not too confident.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/218591-swansea-city-at-home-match-thread

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:11 - Oct 29 with 3735 viewsGwyn737

Cabango 😫
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:11 - Oct 29 with 3735 viewsKeithHaynes

Cabango has got his Burnley head on at the moment.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:12 - Oct 29 with 3725 viewscockett_jack

Brenda kept us in it there. Terrible pass from Obafemi I think it was. They look dangerous
Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:22 - Oct 29 with 3671 viewsKeithHaynes

Got to be a lot sharper than this.

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:24 - Oct 29 with 3650 viewsBoundy

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:22 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Got to be a lot sharper than this.

Bristol happy to let us play then quickly break , they could have had 2 without Benda

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bristol City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread UPDATED ! on 12:25 - Oct 29 with 3643 viewsGwyn737

That’s been coming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024