Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? 11:41 - Nov 14 with 8009 viewsSandanista

Islam, Christianity and Judaism have largely the same roots and basis-religions that dictate your choices in life.These religions have caused much conflict and bloodshed, usually between each other or sects of the same religion.

Should all religion be banned and we move forward with humanist and general moral principles? Or should we allow religion if fully tolerant and supportive of others-as some forms of Buddishm and elements of Sikh doctrine. Or should we ban the notion of all 'sky faries'.

Interested to know thoughts.
Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 14:40 - Jan 1 with 979 viewsCatullus

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 09:55 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

I reflect and it also seems a sinister period in my life .

here s how ludicrous religion is

In football,two teams,both with players of Catholic and Muslim backgrounds.
We see the Muslims hands open looking skywards and kissing the grass and the Catholic boys picking up bits of grass then crossing themselves twice.
Who decides who wins

God or Allah.

It is crazy and no better than those in Africa we used to try to convert away from the witch doctor.

Yeah, why would god want to help one team more than another (if they're both Christian) assuming they are equally faithful?

Does a white Christian team winning the world cup prove that God is more powerful than Allah?

It's all nonsense.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 15:28 - Jan 1 with 933 viewsonehunglow

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 14:40 - Jan 1 by Catullus

Yeah, why would god want to help one team more than another (if they're both Christian) assuming they are equally faithful?

Does a white Christian team winning the world cup prove that God is more powerful than Allah?

It's all nonsense.

It’s actually laughable

I mean Messi in the Catholic corner and Muslim players in the other .

This year the Catholics won so it was down to God not Allah.

Seems Allah let them downconsidering so prayed to fives times a day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:39 - Jan 1 with 918 viewsJack123

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 00:14 - Jan 1 by Sirjohnalot

Think her point was he preached love, hung out with a prostitute, told people to wind their neck in when they criticised others. He is never said to have criticised gay people

Sorry John, drunk me she's a fruitcake, sober me she sounds like a lovely person.

libera nos a malo

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 910 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 00:14 - Jan 1 by Sirjohnalot

Think her point was he preached love, hung out with a prostitute, told people to wind their neck in when they criticised others. He is never said to have criticised gay people

Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. She was described as a wealthy lady who basically helped to fund Jesus and his disciples in travelling round doing their works etc. Some idiot Pope centuries later got her mixed up with Mary of Bethany and the prostitute label stuck.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:56 - Jan 1 with 905 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 19:48 - Dec 31 by Jack123

There was a reason in Biblical times that homosexuality was frowned upon, it has pushed us into silly times.

Wish i was born about 1935, it's ok to be nice, but no way the promotion of homosexuality, and trans stuff.

Homosexuality was very common in biblical times. Even encouraged. Some of the stuff the Greeks were getting up to at the time would make even the wokest most liberal gender studies student of 2023 choke on their avocado.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 880 viewsCatullus

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:56 - Jan 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Homosexuality was very common in biblical times. Even encouraged. Some of the stuff the Greeks were getting up to at the time would make even the wokest most liberal gender studies student of 2023 choke on their avocado.

The Romans weren't averse to a bit of buggering about either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 22:49 - Jan 1 with 842 viewsWingstandwood

Can I just say that it's not all rejoicing in the Lord at times, cos I guess it can be stressful for the likes of Kenneth Copeland with his $760 million Dollar wealth having to ask the congregation to help buy him a private jet.
https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/kenneth-copeland-wealthiest-us-pastor-lives-on-7m-

And this guy worth millions also needed a $54 million Dollar private jet!

Then there is the other preacher robbed of his jewelry worth $1 million Dollars during a service. Pray for em!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/25/new-york-preacher-robbed-jewelry

Argus!

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 23:27 - Jan 1 with 815 viewsonehunglow

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 22:49 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Can I just say that it's not all rejoicing in the Lord at times, cos I guess it can be stressful for the likes of Kenneth Copeland with his $760 million Dollar wealth having to ask the congregation to help buy him a private jet.
https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/kenneth-copeland-wealthiest-us-pastor-lives-on-7m-

Then there is the other preacher robbed of his jewelry worth $1 million Dollars during a service. Pray for em!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/25/new-york-preacher-robbed-jewelry

Didn’t want to upset people by mentioning the huge wealth of The Church often in the direst poorest countries
Why? It’s about power and control of mines Z the least educated and impressionable the better

Login to get fewer ads

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 06:26 - Jan 2 with 802 viewsfbreath

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 23:27 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

Didn’t want to upset people by mentioning the huge wealth of The Church often in the direst poorest countries
Why? It’s about power and control of mines Z the least educated and impressionable the better

One thing the modern evangelists never disagree on is tithing. The guilt trip they try to send people on to pay up monthly is disgraceful.

People giving what they can’t afford to make sure they don’t let the guilt over take them. I know Mormons are very big on this also.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:58 - Jan 2 with 763 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 22:49 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Small potatoes compared to the wealth transfer during Covid. 100 billion to the vaccine companies alone and that’s going to increase year on year. We’re being robbed blind by our energy companies but never mind let’s focus on the Evangelicals lol.

Edit - not to mention the massive corruption the Conservative government over the PPE scandal which made millionaire mates even richer after selling not fit for purpose protection gear for Doctors and Nurses. Some people on here need electric shock therapy .
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 17:00]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 735 viewsonehunglow

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:58 - Jan 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Small potatoes compared to the wealth transfer during Covid. 100 billion to the vaccine companies alone and that’s going to increase year on year. We’re being robbed blind by our energy companies but never mind let’s focus on the Evangelicals lol.

Edit - not to mention the massive corruption the Conservative government over the PPE scandal which made millionaire mates even richer after selling not fit for purpose protection gear for Doctors and Nurses. Some people on here need electric shock therapy .

Let’s concentrate on the thread .
It’s best .

Anti vaxers a nasty shower of dangerous people .

Would they vax their children against polio TB Mumps etc? Did they check who supplied the vaccine? No,we were grateful to save lives but these .."……… just see themselves above everyone else .

(No subject) on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 731 viewsWingstandwood

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 16:58 - Jan 2 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/292212/4613526/

I and others have previously commentated and criticised Tories elsewhere on other threads concerning Covid corruption and freeloading along with the abuse of the governments rules and law making by its own.

I think you will find the need to comment about a Tory like Michelle Mone and the likes of AstraZeneca, Moderna and Pfizer etc would not enter replies about a topic subject titled "Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population?

Like you said some people need shock therapy!

Argus!

Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population? on 19:17 - Jan 2 with 695 viewsonehunglow

Religion thread then….

I’d have to check how vaccines relate to this subject

Maybe the Jehovahs don’t believe in foreign liquids in one’s body

(No subject) on 17:28 - Jan 5 with 608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) on 17:55 - Jan 2 by Wingstandwood

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/292212/4613526/

I and others have previously commentated and criticised Tories elsewhere on other threads concerning Covid corruption and freeloading along with the abuse of the governments rules and law making by its own.

I think you will find the need to comment about a Tory like Michelle Mone and the likes of AstraZeneca, Moderna and Pfizer etc would not enter replies about a topic subject titled "Religion: a social construct for subjugation of the population?

Like you said some people need shock therapy!

There are far bigger and nefarious entities on the planet subjugating humankind than religion - which largely is ignored . We are subjugated by debt and consumerism - religion in fairness tries to focus on the spiritual side of life. That’s the point I’m rather clumsily trying to get across.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

(No subject) on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 579 viewsonehunglow

(No subject) on 17:28 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

There are far bigger and nefarious entities on the planet subjugating humankind than religion - which largely is ignored . We are subjugated by debt and consumerism - religion in fairness tries to focus on the spiritual side of life. That’s the point I’m rather clumsily trying to get across.

With respect,you are utterly wrong
Religion is fundamental in many poor counties. Try South America or Philippines where it underpins everything.
We are now a secular country and so we fail to understand the sheer power of religion.

Have a look at Popes funeral today to see the power of it all.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024