Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread 13:36 - Dec 16 with 5989 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s on Sunday at 3pm.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:46 - Dec 18 with 1006 viewsSirjohnalot

Wish this was sudden death not pens
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:47 - Dec 18 with 998 viewsWhiterockin

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:46 - Dec 18 by Sirjohnalot

Wish this was sudden death not pens

The old golden goal.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:59 - Dec 18 with 974 viewslifelong

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:47 - Dec 18 by Whiterockin

The old golden goal.

I’m pleased for Messi, one the best ever.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:01 - Dec 18 with 957 viewsDr_Winston

Football. Bloody Hell.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:02 - Dec 18 with 950 viewspencoedjack

What a game.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:05 - Dec 18 with 945 viewstheloneranger

Imagine scoring a hat trick in a World Cup Final, and end up on the losing side.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:05 - Dec 18 with 944 viewsSirjohnalot

Great send off for the best player of all time. Well done Argentina
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:21 - Dec 18 with 905 viewstheloneranger

Seeing Sergio Aguero on the pitch at the end of the match reminded me that he married Maradona's daughter. They had a son Benjamin.

Benjamin's godfather is Lionel Messi.

No pressure if he plays football. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 871 viewsGwyn737

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:05 - Dec 18 by Sirjohnalot

Great send off for the best player of all time. Well done Argentina

Can we now say the Messi v Ronaldo debate is done?
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:45 - Dec 18 with 867 viewsshingle

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:02 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

What a game.

What a world cup brilliantly run by the host country and most importantly the fans had a great time. puts the way the European cup in the UK was run to shame.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:50 - Dec 18 with 861 viewsGwyn737

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:45 - Dec 18 by shingle

What a world cup brilliantly run by the host country and most importantly the fans had a great time. puts the way the European cup in the UK was run to shame.

I have massive issues with practically all parts of Qatar hosting the World Cup, beginning with the fact they shouldn’t have been awarded it in the first place.

HOWEVER, look at what can be achieved in the final when the corporates are kept away.

What an atmosphere.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:50 - Dec 18 with 864 viewsBoundy

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:45 - Dec 18 by shingle

a lot of Argie fans missed much of the game today

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:53 - Dec 18 with 855 viewsKilkennyjack

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 17:59 - Dec 18 by lifelong

I’m pleased for Messi, one the best ever.

Quite right. Special.

Beware of the Risen People

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 845 viewsSTID2017

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:50 - Dec 18 by Boundy

a lot of Argie fans missed much of the game today

Why ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:02 - Dec 18 with 827 viewspencoedjack

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:21 - Dec 18 by theloneranger

Seeing Sergio Aguero on the pitch at the end of the match reminded me that he married Maradona's daughter. They had a son Benjamin.

Benjamin's godfather is Lionel Messi.

No pressure if he plays football. 😂😂

Reminded me of John Terry if I’m honest.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:06 - Dec 18 with 817 viewsBoundy

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:55 - Dec 18 by STID2017

Why ?

It came up at half time that the metro system had problems then showed images of crowds of fans

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1710962/Qatar-chaos-Argentina-France-Wo

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/video/overcrowding-causes-delays-dohas-metro-1646349

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:09 - Dec 18 with 809 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 18:44 - Dec 18 by Gwyn737

Can we now say the Messi v Ronaldo debate is done?

Yes but the messi v pele debate will never be done.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:12 - Dec 18 with 805 viewsSTID2017

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:09 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

Yes but the messi v pele debate will never be done.

Pele every day for me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:26 - Dec 18 with 791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Greatest WC final ever? Arguably. One of the greatest games I’ve ever seem and I missed the first two goals. Messi is the complete footballer , a joy to see him win today. The right result too, Argentina were the best side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:35 - Dec 18 with 779 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:12 - Dec 18 by STID2017

Pele every day for me

And me.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 767 viewsangryjack

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:35 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

And me.

Maradona, Pele scored mist his goals in a poor Brazilian league and poor cups..Maradona won league for naples on his own and won world cup with average Argentina team..got kicked all over Park was hardly ever protected.. Maradona for me all day long
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 766 viewsTreforys_Jack

Great game and I won the how many times 1966/Geoff Hurst would be mentioned bingo.
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 765 viewsFireboy2

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:44 - Dec 18 by Treforys_Jack

Great game and I won the how many times 1966/Geoff Hurst would be mentioned bingo.

🤣🤣🤣
Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:54 - Dec 18 with 750 viewsDr_Winston

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:44 - Dec 18 by angryjack

Maradona, Pele scored mist his goals in a poor Brazilian league and poor cups..Maradona won league for naples on his own and won world cup with average Argentina team..got kicked all over Park was hardly ever protected.. Maradona for me all day long

Maradona is overrated.

One World Cup, a couple of Serie A titles and a UEFA cup. For some reason success at an International level has convinced fans of a certain age that he's worthy of being considered one of the best of all time despite a fairly undistinguished club career. Mbappe has basically matched him already.

Being a drug addled cheat is just the cherry on top.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:58 - Dec 18 with 739 viewsmax936

Argentina v France : World Cup Final Thread on 19:46 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣

ITV didn't miss the opportunity to mention that England also won a Trophy the Fairplay Trophy, they'll cling to any positive little crumb to massage their ego's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024