Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
preston roll call....an earley one. 22:36 - Apr 3 with 7124 viewsqpr_1968

who's going.

not just die hards, but anyone who cares....anyone that can make it.

i'll be there as usual....cheering on this bunch of no marks.

a good few in odonagues, and .......well.....whatever happens.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

preston roll call....an earley one. on 09:31 - Apr 7 with 887 viewsfrancisbowles

Mr & Mrs FB have only missed one match live, in ground or stream' and that was Blackpool away. So we are going!
preston roll call....an earley one. on 09:32 - Apr 7 with 887 viewsfrancisbowles

Mr & Mrs FB have only missed one match live, in ground or stream' and that was Blackpool away. So we are going!
preston roll call....an earley one. on 10:30 - Apr 7 with 823 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Such is the magnitude of today, even I'm driving down to my mate in the next village, whom I used to sit with at QPR, to watch it.

Allez les hoopsois.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

preston roll call....an earley one. on 11:13 - Apr 7 with 777 viewsqpr_1968

preston roll call....an earley one. on 09:32 - Apr 7 by francisbowles

you never missed much at blackpool mate.

off to odonagues now.......few pints and three points.

have a good day everyone whos going, the ones that ain't, i know your hearts are with us...

love to all fellow r's.....keep the dream real.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

preston roll call....an earley one. on 11:26 - Apr 7 with 756 viewsqprmarkoct1966

Three of us on going , need to be there , gallows humour but fcuk it ! Keep the faith faith my fellow R's x
preston roll call....an earley one. on 12:26 - Apr 7 with 711 viewsEsox_Lucius

preston roll call....an earley one. on 09:28 - Apr 7 by stowmarketrange

Are taking over from Julie for the day?

No, I'm more the Ian Holloway of Dave's team fetching and carrying so the elite can do their thing. 😁

The grass is always greener.

preston roll call....an earley one. on 14:10 - Apr 7 with 643 viewsgazza1

I will not be going today - got Covid from New York earlier this week, didn't want to pass the covid to Norf!!!!.

I am expecting 3 points, just looked at the side - it is decent and I think we will get the 3 points and a proper performance. Playing 3/5 at the back, 3/5 in midfield, Willock or Chair just behind Dykes up front.

I need a link for the game please, I don't want to miss one minute of this game,
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 14:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024