Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok Duff Goes. 22:55 - Sep 19 with 4407 viewsmax936

Who can come in and move the team forward?, a foreign coach, but he'd no doubt want big money.

Need an experienced campaigner to sort this ramble out, but I'm at a loss as to who.?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:38 - Sep 21 with 629 viewsmajorraglan

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:50 - Sep 21 by RhonddaSwans

Ashley Williams and Angel Rangel.....

Not for me. Good guys they may be but they’ve no experience. This is a multi million pound organisation, allowing a novice to run it would in my opinion be a mistake.

If you had a really expensive car, would you take it to the garage and let a brand new apprentice loose on it with no supervision?
Ok Duff Goes. on 04:15 - Sep 22 with 594 viewsjack247

Ok Duff Goes. on 18:13 - Sep 21 by max936

I was clearly angry the other day which you're now calling a hissy fit, that's all in your head, because I was most certainly not, I just didn't what to get embroiled in pages and pages of post after posts with you.

Are you familiar with the Gold Coast cause you got very similar traits to someone who was.

Anyway you crack on. Got far more important things to see to than to play on here, all night.

Read your opening post again, then read my reply.

You’ve said we need an experienced manager but you’ve no idea who.
I’ve said it’s up to Coleman and Watson to find a replacement, the fans are never going to know who is available and affordable.

All I’m saying is I haven’t got a clue either, none of us do and that’s to be expected.

No need to be so precious.
(No subject) (n/t) on 05:41 - Sep 22 with 584 viewsjack247

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:38 - Sep 21 by majorraglan

Not for me. Good guys they may be but they’ve no experience. This is a multi million pound organisation, allowing a novice to run it would in my opinion be a mistake.

If you had a really expensive car, would you take it to the garage and let a brand new apprentice loose on it with no supervision?

Every time you can guarantee

Osian Roberts
Cameron Toshack
Ex players (on that note I’m surprised Rangel gets mentioned often but Tate hardly ever does).

Very much doubt it will be any of those, but hope the club take action sooner rather than later. Beating Wednesday shouldn’t change much, but if it happens, it probably will.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 5:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024