Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama 17:20 - Nov 4 with 3223 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61201/mad-bob-the-englis

Unbelievable Bob, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 3011 viewsJust_Dave

When I saw he was reffing today my heart sank
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:46 - Nov 4 with 2954 viewsjackal

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:35 - Nov 4 by Just_Dave

When I saw he was reffing today my heart sank

Same here.

It was a good day for football when he was got rid of a few years ago but he's back.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 18:47]
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 2929 viewsJust_Dave

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:46 - Nov 4 by jackal

Same here.

It was a good day for football when he was got rid of a few years ago but he's back.

How desperate are they for refs that he's allowed to carry on his career at this level
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:07 - Nov 4 with 2869 viewsonehunglow

He seems to like being despised

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 2848 viewsJust_Dave

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:07 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

He seems to like being despised

He wants to be front and centre. All about him. The best refs just go about their business and try and let the players play. He seems to think we've all come to see him
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:23 - Nov 4 with 2781 viewsAnotherJohn

Worst refereeing performance I can recall seeing at the Liberty since the same """"" gave that late penalty against Wayne Routledge back in 2013.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:41 - Nov 4 with 2725 viewsFireboy2

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Just_Dave

He wants to be front and centre. All about him. The best refs just go about their business and try and let the players play. He seems to think we've all come to see him

A good ref is never seen whereas its all about madeley, typical yorkshireman.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 20:44 - Nov 4 with 2580 viewsBoundy

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:41 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

A good ref is never seen whereas its all about madeley, typical yorkshireman.

Always suspicious of someone of his age changing his name from Robert to Bobby , anchor of the highest order. Also I meant to add , before KO a respectful silence which should have been for a minute was cut drastically short by him , it was chance to pay respects to those who had fallen so why he decided to cut it short is up for debate
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 20:49]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 21:22 - Nov 4 with 2490 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 20:44 - Nov 4 by Boundy

Always suspicious of someone of his age changing his name from Robert to Bobby , anchor of the highest order. Also I meant to add , before KO a respectful silence which should have been for a minute was cut drastically short by him , it was chance to pay respects to those who had fallen so why he decided to cut it short is up for debate

Yeah I commented on that, it was said the minute would start after the last post, it was about 10 seconds!

Amongst his feckwittery today was giving a free kick against us when a Sunderland player fell over his own feet. We were on a promising attack too.

What really surprised me was him giving us a penalty! He seemed determined to give as much as possible to Sunderland.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 2362 viewsFireboy2

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 20:44 - Nov 4 by Boundy

Disgraceful, go over but never short.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 23:08 - Nov 4 with 2358 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 23:05 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

Disgraceful, go over but never short.

It's was only about 20sec if that.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 23:46 - Nov 4 with 2323 viewsFireboy2

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 23:08 - Nov 4 by Treforys_Jack

It's was only about 20sec if that.

Disgraceful.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 09:37 - Nov 5 with 2109 viewsonehunglow

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 18:46 - Nov 4 by jackal

Same here.

We have to be careful as to what we out on social media but no problem for me imputing Bobby Mad as the destroyer of football matches at which he “officials”

Look at me,look at me, a scion of Mike Dean
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 9:38]

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 2042 viewsunion_jack

Am I right in thinking that a club can ‘ban’ a referee from officiating their matches, home ones at least?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 10:52 - Nov 5 with 2007 viewsKeithHaynes

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 10:16 - Nov 5 by union_jack

Am I right in thinking that a club can ‘ban’ a referee from officiating their matches, home ones at least?

I’m pretty certain they can’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 11:08 - Nov 5 with 1974 viewsswan_si

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 10:16 - Nov 5 by union_jack

If a club think a referee is biased against them, and he is scheduled to ref a future match, can they insist that the official is changed?

Just found this on a Sunderland forum, irony hey🤔
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/can-a-club-reject-a-referee.840928/
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 11:37 - Nov 5 with 1934 viewsswan_si

O'nien should've been booked for a foul on Yates but gets a talking to, again no booking for dragging Cullen down for the penalty he eventually gets booked in the second half, wheres the consistency.
Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 12:55 - Nov 5 with 1854 viewsunion_jack

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 10:52 - Nov 5 by KeithHaynes

I’m pretty certain they can’t.

I’m sure I heard something some years back saying they could request a ref not be used if there were problems before. Of course, most clubs every week would be getting in on the act and Madley wouldn’t be welcome anywhere. 😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 13:53 - Nov 5 with 1804 viewsKeithHaynes

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 12:55 - Nov 5 by union_jack

I’m sure I heard something some years back saying they could request a ref not be used if there were problems before. Of course, most clubs every week would be getting in on the act and Madley wouldn’t be welcome anywhere. 😂

Ah yes, they can always request but not a lot more.

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:23 - Nov 5 with 1748 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

During the warmup he came over and was leaning right over the advertising boards and just smirking at everyone in the front of the east stand for a good five minutes. Said at the time that’s very strange behaviour for an official.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 14:30]

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:35 - Nov 5 with 1725 viewsKeithHaynes

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:23 - Nov 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

During the warmup he came over and was leaning right over the advertising boards and just smirking at everyone in the front of the east stand for a good five minutes. Said at the time that’s very strange behaviour for an official.

Anyone who has his discriminatory traits isn’t carrying a full deck.

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:40 - Nov 5 with 1714 viewsonehunglow

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:35 - Nov 5 by KeithHaynes

Anyone who has his discriminatory traits isn’t carrying a full deck.

He’s a narcissist ,for sure.

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 1619 viewsswan65split

Mad Bob the Englishman goes out for his midday fun ! : Swans in red card drama on 14:23 - Nov 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

after seeing Some of the tackles over the weekend in games , left alone, and the tackle /challenge their player made where he had a long talking too, and looking back at the 2 bookings, the trip foul on the edge of our area, makes me feel the refs assoc should be talking a long look at Mads

saying that hes one of a handful who if i see are reffing us, I know we are in for a rough ride,
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024