Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread 00:17 - Dec 18 with 11875 viewsModeratorC

Apparently it’s going to be bouncing on Friday !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61521/alan-sheehan-pre-m
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61525/swansea-city-v-pre
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61527/was-this-the-end-o

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 13:19 - Dec 18 with 6405 viewsonehunglow

We will win this one
I will be away as it’s our anniversary.
No TV,no stream allowed .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 13:31 - Dec 18 with 6394 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can't see many Preston fans making the long trek on the last Friday before Christmas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 14:08 - Dec 18 with 6351 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 13:31 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Can't see many Preston fans making the long trek on the last Friday before Christmas.

I’m heading your way !

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 18 with 6200 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 13:31 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Can’t see many Swans fans making the short journey either.
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 07:58 - Dec 19 with 6018 viewsangryjack

Really hope everyone stays away,we need start making statements
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 10:40 - Dec 19 with 5947 viewsJohnw102

Ref Robert Madley again! As if we didn't have enough problems!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 11:55 - Dec 19 with 5893 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 10:40 - Dec 19 by Johnw102

Perfect!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 11:58 - Dec 19 with 5881 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 10:40 - Dec 19 by Johnw102

At least we have an excuse ready for when we lose.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:07 - Dec 19 with 5732 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 14:08 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

I’m heading your way !

I will be in Swansea over Christmas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 09:34 - Dec 20 with 5450 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:07 - Dec 19 by felixstowe_jack

I will be in Swansea over Christmas.

Passing strangers

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:31 - Dec 20 with 5279 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman's online programme notes should be available within the next 24 hours so we may get an update...?!?!?!
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 23:12 - Dec 20 with 5073 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:31 - Dec 20 by QJumpingJack

Coleman's online programme notes should be available within the next 24 hours so we may get an update...?!?!?!

😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 23:16 - Dec 20 with 5070 viewspembsjack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:31 - Dec 20 by QJumpingJack

Challenging times...blah blah....the Swansea way.....listening to the fans blah blah.
He'll miss the bits about incompetence out!
Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 01:44 - Dec 22 with 4613 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

Beat me to it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 06:43 - Dec 22 with 4556 viewsangryjack

Hope people start boycotting games and if you do go,try not spend any money,it's the only way these idiots are goingvsitvupbandctakevnotice the fans have gad enough
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 09:44 - Dec 22 with 4489 viewsunion_jack

Is the tennis on Swans TV tonight?😉😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 4433 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61521/alan-sheehan-pre-m

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 10:42 - Dec 22 with 4424 viewsbuilthjack

I am actually looking forward to this one. 3-1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 12:49 - Dec 22 with 4325 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

5 of us will be leaving the New Swan Hotel for the relatively short journey down to watch the swans (although it takes 15 minutes longer with the speed limits).

None of us are confident of watching us actually win at home, but we live in hope.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:30 - Dec 22 with 4145 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61525/swansea-city-v-pre

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 19:38 - Dec 22 with 3879 viewsBoundy

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 16:30 - Dec 22 by KeithHaynes

I for one if I may , wish the Club would stop playing that depressing dirge from American Beauty accompanied by our recent positive past

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:26 - Dec 22 with 3740 viewsvetchonian

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 19:38 - Dec 22 by Boundy

I for one if I may , wish the Club would stop playing that depressing dirge from American Beauty accompanied by our recent positive past

I wonder if Bobby plans to book all 11 Swans players before the game ends

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:28 - Dec 22 with 3731 viewstheloneranger

Red card imminent for us from that Tw@t Madley!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:31 - Dec 22 with 3698 viewsswan65split

Relegation battle ahead form .
UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:40 - Dec 22 with 3637 viewsBoundy

UPDATED : Swansea City v Preston North End : Match day thread on 20:31 - Dec 22 by swan65split

Relegation battle ahead form .

That was dreadful but hopeful of improvement in the next 45 minutes, 2 good chances and decent save by Cornell and Lowe offside and we could have been 1 up.
I feel Madeley is beginning to build up his pantomime villian persona ,how that ***to is still refing beats me

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024